It's easy to find time if you ignore your children and aspire to work in a predominately Female profession. It is Zausser btw not Zuasser. Themes are like Orange County Choppers here. The creator gets an idea, lays out a base model and either sublets the rest out or talks it up so you guys do all the extra work.
    If it's not so hard...why don't you make a better theme?
    2010-12-23 09:16 PM
    Here is the whole widget which I got for free and modified. Has both the normal numbers and my own along with a couple different back grounds that I modified.

HTC Widget (No Forecast).rar

Damn those icons are SICK !!
    2010-12-23 09:17 PM
    mod edit: removed pic he responded to....

apparently your looking for the BAN tag? that's just wrong! I only PLAY with Photoshop and can't imagine how long it would take me to make something as detailed as this theme is.
    Last edited by thetoothfairy; 2010-12-23 at 09:58 PM. Reason: removed pic he responded to
    2010-12-23 09:17 PM
    It's easy to find time if you ignore your children and aspire to work in a predominately Female profession. It is Zausser btw not Zuasser. Themes are like Orange County Choppers here. The creator gets an idea, lays out a base model and either sublets the rest out or talks it up so you guys do all the extra work.
    Dude can you just leave. No one wants you in this thread, or in modmyi for that matter. You have to much time on your hands and should just go waste other people's time. Stupid smartass.
    ]
    2010-12-23 09:18 PM
    Damn those icons are SICK !!
    They are the folder icon for tron hd, it's free in Cydia.
    2010-12-23 09:18 PM
    thanks for the support gang. yes I theme between 7 or 8pm till 4 am. sleep 4 am 6am. I'm
    a single dad of two girls and work a 50 to 60 hour work week.
    all images in my themes that are not created by me or K are purchased. for use. anyway. thanks to all. I'll be on the detail theme tonight. pumped about that.
    Your last detail theme , the XHD one , had everyone using that SICK statusbar battery

i wonder what this one is gonna bring

They are the folder icon for tron hd, it's free in Cydia.
    nono i know haha , im just saying he redid all his icons with it and it looks sweet
    Last edited by Raaj FX was banned; 2010-12-23 at 09:20 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-12-23 09:20 PM
    Is there anyway we can vote to have someone removed from MMi? You think the ape would take a hint.
    2010-12-23 09:21 PM
    Your last detail theme , the XHD one , had everyone using that SICK statusbar battery

i wonder what this one is gonna bring

nono i know haha , im just saying he redid all his icons with it and it looks sweet

ah, ok

Is there anyway we can vote to have someone removed from MMi? You think the ape would take a hint.
    But then people could abuse that power, I mean, make multiple accounts and vote, stuff like that. It would get all messy. I do see what you mean though, nobody likes a troll.
    Last edited by KnightWing; 2010-12-23 at 09:23 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-12-23 09:23 PM
    As a side thought, let's look at what K is talking about. He is talking about his life, wife, children and future.

How does a theme compare to any of that? I would bail in a second to tend to my family. No phone or theme for a phone could ever hold a candle to them.

All the people that complain about making donations, whine because the guys want a small donations for 40+ hours worth of work, need to just leave. I think many would agree with me when I say we are sick of hearing it. Sick, sick, sick of hearing it. If you look at these themes, you will clearly see they are worth 3 dollars. If not to make your phone look better, simply because the creator/s put untold hours into them. If you have never created anything, taken the time to learn a piece of software so well you could create something or even tried to help yourself by searching for what you need instead of crying in the forums like beggars, GO **** YOURSELF.

Please excuse my language and have a happy and safe holiday.
    2010-12-23 09:24 PM
    As a side thought, let's look at what K is talking about. He is talking about his life, wife, children and future.

How does a theme compare to any of that? I would bail in a second to tend to my family. No phone or theme for a phone could ever hold a candle to them.

All the people that complain about making donations, whine because the guys want a small donations for 40+ hours worth of work, need to just leave. I think many would agree with me when I say we are sick of hearing it. Sick, sick, sick of hearing it. If you look at these themes, you will clearly see they are worth 3 dollars. If not to make your phone look better, simply because the creator/s put untold hours into them. If you have never created anything, taken the time to learn a piece of software so well you could create something or even tried to help yourself by searching for what you need instead of crying in the forums like beggars, GO **** YOURSELF.

Well said
    2010-12-23 09:25 PM

Exactly.

Right everyone got it out of there system? Lets get this back on track please
    2010-12-23 09:25 PM
    ah, ok

But then people could abuse that power, I mean, make multiple accounts and vote, stuff like that. It would get all messy. I do see what you mean though, nobody likes a troll.
    Very true, I guess I'm blinded by my anger. I'm insulted by this persons nerve. Well I guess it's time to be a grown up and just hit the ignore buttton.
    2010-12-23 09:26 PM
    Exactly.

Right everyone got it out of there system? Lets get this back on track please
    Seriously, so many trolls we can't get any real modding going on.

Very true, I guess I'm blinded by my anger. I'm insulted by this persons nerve. Well I guess it's time to be a grown up and just hit the ignore buttton.
    There's an ignore button?
    Last edited by Downloadeous Maximus; 2010-12-23 at 09:27 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-12-23 09:27 PM
    I paid my $3 and if it was 5 or more I would not have. The only mod I have seen to date besides the Lockscreens which are wonderful btw, is a rehash of a free cydia theme called Neurolines.
    Well, not really. I saw the stram concept on neurolines, maybe a few wallpapers..but not that many to say it's a "hash"
    2010-12-23 09:30 PM
    I paid my $3 and if it was 5 or more I would not have. The only mod I have seen to date besides the Lockscreens which are wonderful btw, is a rehash of a free cydia theme called Neurolines.
    LOL. WTF are you smokin'? Puff, puff, give homie...
    Check the first page....theres those plus way more in thread.
    Seriously, so many trolls we can't get any real modding going on.

There's an ignore button?
    I have a virtual ignore button, lol. And your words above couldn't have been said any better, thank you.
    2010-12-23 09:31 PM
    LOL. WTF are you smokin'? Puff, puff, give homie...
    +1 , gimmie some o that shizz LOL
    2010-12-23 09:32 PM
    I have a virtual ignore button, lol. And your words above couldn't have been said any better, thank you.
    Maybe K can code one up for all of us.
    2010-12-23 09:32 PM
    Back on track...can anyone give me Zausser's email? I don't know where to donate..I modded this theme for my 3G iPod a while back, have been using it, and since I like it so much, I feel like I should buy an actual copy from them...

Like I said done by members not the creators.
    That's why we're on here, to share new ideas on modding themes..
    Last edited by KnightWing; 2010-12-23 at 09:34 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-12-23 09:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD