theme
    Attached Thumbnails [Release] Windows Phone 7 HD-1.jpg   [Release] Windows Phone 7 HD-2.jpg   [Release] Windows Phone 7 HD-3.jpg   [Release] Windows Phone 7 HD-4.jpg  
    Last edited by PlatoTheForms; 2010-11-21 at 08:39 PM.
    2010-11-21 08:32 PM
    Guys the red mod is out! It looks great!

*!!!! Some icons are not made by me. Most are. This is just a modification. I do not take credit for the theme!

I hope you like the mod, if you did press the thnx button.

what color mod should i do next?

I need your opinion!
    Hey virus can you make these few icons like you did your red. I need them in purple. I need phone,mail,explore,market place,text,settings,and clock and can you include your info.plist for your calendar. I know u won't let me down u are truth.
    2010-11-21 08:35 PM
    idk if this is the purple you wanted

re-upload of the theme creator's psd's

its easy bro just change the colors(use color libraries to achieve same shade) and text. the game icons are basically drag and drops

http://jump.fm/UTTXT
    Attached Thumbnails [Release] Windows Phone 7 HD-app-store-2x.png   [Release] Windows Phone 7 HD-clock-2x.png   [Release] Windows Phone 7 HD-mail-2x.png   [Release] Windows Phone 7 HD-market-place-2x.png   [Release] Windows Phone 7 HD-messages-2x.png   [Release] Windows Phone 7 HD-phone-2x.png   [Release] Windows Phone 7 HD-safari-2x.png   [Release] Windows Phone 7 HD-settings-2x.png  

Last edited by PlatoTheForms; 2010-11-21 at 09:01 PM.
    2010-11-21 08:48 PM
    well guys, I just ordered an HTC Surround from Amazon (If you are upgrade eligible on one of your lines on a family plan with ATT, you can pick one up from Amazon for $50)

I'll be switching back and forth between that and my iPhone, so hopefully that will help me to make this theme even more accurate, as I'll get to know how WP7 is laid out very well
    2010-11-21 10:04 PM
    well guys, I just ordered an HTC Surround from Amazon (If you are upgrade eligible on one of your lines on a family plan with ATT, you can pick one up from Amazon for $50)

I'll be switching back and forth between that and my iPhone, so hopefully that will help me to make this theme even more accurate, as I'll get to know how WP7 is laid out very well
    HTC's hardware is fantastic, and the UI is drop dead beautiful. HTC sent me a Mozart to play with, so I'm switching between that and an iPhone 4...gosh darn SIM adapters.
    2010-11-21 10:19 PM
    HTC's hardware is fantastic, and the UI is drop dead beautiful. HTC sent me a Mozart to play with, so I'm switching between that and an iPhone 4...gosh darn SIM adapters.
    so you're not in the US then?

I'm jealous...HTC has much better windows phones for Europe than they do in the US.
    The motzart and trophy are probably their best two...and here in the US we don't get either of them

How often do you find yourself switching back and forth? I've been on an iPhone for 4 years, so I feel like I won't use it much now that I have another option
    2010-11-21 11:05 PM
    Icons request

I want these to be the long icons.

Facebook

Music/iPod

Youtube

Thanks in advance!
    2010-11-21 11:57 PM
    so you're not in the US then?

I'm jealous...HTC has much better windows phones for Europe than they do in the US.
    The motzart and trophy are probably their best two...and here in the US we don't get either of them

How often do you find yourself switching back and forth? I've been on an iPhone for 4 years, so I feel like I won't use it much now that I have another option
    Oh I live in Southern California, but they sent me one so I could check it out. I use my Mozart as my phone at school and when I go 'bout town, and the iPhone when I want to play some games or decide to do some graphic work.
    2010-11-22 01:54 AM
    attached
    Whats the badge your using?
    "Answering 1 Question at a Time."

iPhone 4: 32GB iOS 4.1 JB
    MacBook Pro 13.3": 2.26ghz/4GB/160GB SL 10.6.5
    iMac 21.5": 3.06ghz/4GB/500GB SL 10.6.5
    2010-11-22 02:00 AM
    Whats the badge your using?
    its the badge from Glasklart HD
    2010-11-22 03:36 AM
    Oh I live in Southern California, but they sent me one so I could check it out. I use my Mozart as my phone at school and when I go 'bout town, and the iPhone when I want to play some games or decide to do some graphic work.
    how'd you get them to do that?
    2010-11-22 04:55 AM
    how'd you get them to do that?
    I have my contacts
    2010-11-22 06:03 AM
    Can someone make me a Windows Phone 7 icon?

I need Bible and SpringJump
    2010-11-22 07:08 AM
    Great theme but how do i get rid of the dock?
    2010-11-22 10:14 AM
    it's funny how fast a thread can reach 40 pages when people ask the same things that have already been asked numerous times rather than taking a little time to read up.

i guess it's safe to assume the update won't be coming soon afterall, considering how Li-ion keeps dodging that question. was looking forward to what he had planned too. oh well.
    2010-11-22 10:33 AM
    Great theme but how do i get rid of the dock?
    Just turn off hide behind dock in infiniboard 
    2010-11-22 10:41 AM
    Li-on, can you please put a note in the theme zip folder,about the hide behind dock issue?
    2010-11-22 02:07 PM
    I need some help guys, I have a clock widget similar to the WP7 clock, but I want to be able to change wallpaper by going into preferences, choosing, and respringing. The only way I know to do this it to point the widget to var/mobile/library/springboard/homebackground.jpg. It works, however it doesnt scale it correctly. It stretches it out I'm truly only seeing the top corner of the wallpaper. And adding @2x doesnt work. I have attached the widget.html. Hopefully someone could take a look and help me out.....Thanks

This is how it should look

But it stretches it out like this

*Edit* I have seemed to have resolved my widget issue by trial and error....lol
    Last edited by onelow99; 2010-11-23 at 08:01 PM.
    2010-11-22 02:40 PM
    I need some help guys, I have a clock widget similar to the WP7 clock, but I want to be able to change wallpaper by going into preferences, choosing, and respringing. The only way I know to do this it to point the widget to var/mobile/library/springboard/homebackground.jpg. It works, however it doesnt scale it correctly. It stretches it out I'm truly only seeing the top corner of the wallpaper. And adding @2x doesnt work. I have attached the widget.html. Hopefully someone could take a look and help me out.....Thanks

This is how it should look

But it stretches it out like this

cool clock widget.. did you try saving the wallpaper to the phone and activating it in settings? (camera roll)

*edit* nevermind..i see that you tried that already lol.
    2010-11-22 02:50 PM
    Hey Li-ion what is the font called that you use in the icons
    2010-11-22 03:20 PM
1,061 ... 21293031323341 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD