With the Lock Screen on the original theme in the OP - what do I need to edit in the HTML file to get the clock to display in 24 hour time?
    2010-12-16 04:54 PM
    anyone know what BiteSMS needs to be named? tried a few variations and can't seem to figure it out.

@jimmy- i've got a request for you if you don't mind. i'm using a majority of your icons and the font doesn't match up with my phone and mail. if you could make one for each of those (any color would be awesome) it'd be greatly appreicated!
    biteSMS.png and [email protected]

My entire phone is finally themed. ALL Except Flixter ><

Im 100% sure it should be named Flixter but for some reason thats the only app that wont change for me
    Fixster.png and [email protected]
    THIS IS AN ADDICTION CALLED IPHONEINE
    2010-12-16 05:18 PM
    Thx OneLow99........followed your steps to a tee re: deleting dock images from core services, made sure any other themes (not many) indeed do have dock images and still nada.
    I'm still getting the "wall" at the dock bottom, nothing there, totally trasnparent......when I hide behind dock with infiniboard the "wall" is noticeable, as soon as I unhide the scrolling icons show of course but the "wall" again is preventing any functionality for those lower icons.
    Not sure what else to do, I'm sure there's a way somehow, this is a bummer
    :-(
    2010-12-16 06:18 PM
    I tried OneLows Plist too. Still get the wall at the bottom.
    2010-12-16 07:14 PM
    this might sound like a DUMB question but how do i load the theme on to the iphone ? excuse my ignorance and thanks
    2010-12-16 07:18 PM
    Read the first page. SSH the theme into your phone. Everyone else has read through the 57 pages, give it a shot.
    2010-12-16 07:29 PM
    Thx OneLow99........followed your steps to a tee re: deleting dock images from core services, made sure any other themes (not many) indeed do have dock images and still nada.
    I'm still getting the "wall" at the dock bottom, nothing there, totally trasnparent......when I hide behind dock with infiniboard the "wall" is noticeable, as soon as I unhide the scrolling icons show of course but the "wall" again is preventing any functionality for those lower icons.
    Not sure what else to do, I'm sure there's a way somehow, this is a bummer
    I tried OneLows Plist too. Still get the wall at the bottom.
    I dont know what to say guys, I've done this twice, cause I had to restore a few days back. and I set it up just like I did the first time and it worked fine. I'll go back and retrace my steps to see if I left something out.........wait, do you guys still have a dock image in the original WP7 theme?
    2010-12-16 07:36 PM
    I dont know what to say guys, I've done this twice, cause I had to restore a few days back. and I set it up just like I did the first time and it worked fine. I'll go back and retrace my steps to see if I left something out.........wait, do you guys still have a dock image in the original WP7 theme?
    i think that is the problem, because I have followed every step you said and still have a dock blockin the bottom row of icons. gonna delete the dock.png later when I get home

Also, can anyone tell me why when I right click and save as the icons other people are posting in this thread, they are showing up as thumbnails on my phone with white backgrounds?
    Last edited by autofcontrol; 2010-12-16 at 08:08 PM.
    2010-12-16 07:50 PM
    That was it. Thank you. One step closer.....
    Attached Thumbnails [Release] Windows Phone 7 HD-img_0282.png  
    2010-12-16 08:02 PM
    Haha...I love it when a plan comes togethor!
    2010-12-16 09:38 PM
    SixBolt.....what do you mean by "that was it"?
    I'm hoping you meant you were able to get the hidden dock functional to press icons when using Infiniboard

GREAT NEWS!!!.....I was able to remove the "wall" from the dock and now with inifiboard I'm able to select icons in that dock area
    What I did was followed the advice from above posts, even went as far to search "sbdock & dock" via iFile and literally deleted any and all sbdock & dock files in every place and than it worked

What is the trick of saving thumbnail images of icons when posted by other members?
    When I select each icon in preview mode I cannot figure out how to save, no options for me with right click
    When I right click on te thumbnail I get the save as option but quality and size is minimal.
    Any help would be great
    Thx!!
    Last edited by langscinema; 2010-12-16 at 11:03 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-12-16 11:03 PM
    These are my screen shots, thanks for li ion for the wonderful and simple theme, for all who are making icons, thanks for onelow99 plist for fullscreen functionality and for all members who are helping with the theme.
    The arrow is for categories

2010-12-16 11:59 PM
    for some reason after i deleted the dock.png in the original download and then enabled onelow99's settings etc, it pushed up all my icons and overlapped them slightly
    2010-12-17 01:04 AM
    How do i make or put customizable icons to this theme? Sorry for sounding noobish. I've downloaded the add on and would like to use the icons from there but i don't know how or where to put them. Can someone please help. THANK YOU!
    2010-12-17 01:08 AM
    for those who want invisible signal bars, wifi bars, edge and 3g signal download the attached .zip and place it in the theme folder, or if you have already a UIImages folder place only the contents of my attachment inside your already existing uiimages folder.

P.S. this file will only delete the images from the homescreen but you will be able to se them from any app. if you want to delete them completely let me know.

cheeers...

Attached Files
    Last edited by schtozo; 2010-12-17 at 01:54 AM.
    2010-12-17 01:47 AM
    How do i make or put customizable icons to this theme? Sorry for sounding noobish. I've downloaded the add on and would like to use the icons from there but i don't know how or where to put them. Can someone please help. THANK YOU!
    Inside the theme there's an "Icons" folder. Just place the icons in there. As for how to put them on ur phone. You can go about using SSH, iFunbox, iFile.
    Search the forums and you'll get it.
    2010-12-17 03:05 AM
    So I deleted all the dock .png's now and the "wall" Is gone but Now my icons are spaced any thoughts
    Attached Thumbnails [Release] Windows Phone 7 HD-imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  
    2010-12-17 03:14 AM
    Currently what i have right now, not done, but getting there

Also anyone knows how to hide the dock without SBSimplify? it just keeps crashing cus of my 4G
    Last edited by lvazn93; 2010-12-17 at 03:48 AM.
    2010-12-17 03:16 AM
    Inside the theme there's an "Icons" folder. Just place the icons in there. As for how to put them on ur phone. You can go about using SSH, iFunbox, iFile.
    Search the forums and you'll get it.
    THANKS ALOT! I GOT IT TO WORK now! can i request some icons? can someone make a tomtom, aim, bitesms, tango, infinity blade icon? AIM i want large the rest it doesnt mattter. THANK YOU! Both .png and pngx2.
    2010-12-17 04:36 AM
    So I deleted all the dock .png's now and the "wall" Is gone but Now my icons are spaced any thoughts
    Matt, I ran into the same issue
    If you go back a few pages you'll see a post by OneLow99 with his "fullscreen.plist"......download that and place in the iconoclasm folder & respring, that'll help
    2010-12-17 04:53 AM
1,061 ... 33414243444553 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD