This is what i've come up with so far. I've had the 2nd page running like this even before i knew about this thread.

Currently using parts of Li-ion's theme, icons from around the web, the windows phone 7 emulator, and around this thread.
    Made the keypad but still a WIP.
    Sms layout thanks to one of the people on this thread (forgot the name =P)
    using parallax for the multi wallpapers.
    Categories for games and apps.
    and using the Segoe WP font i made.
    Springjumps are set as the arrows.
    Using iblanks for the whole theme with a 5x8 iconoclasm layout.
    Attached Thumbnails [Release] Windows Phone 7 HD-img_0012-1-.png   [Release] Windows Phone 7 HD-img_0004-1-.png   [Release] Windows Phone 7 HD-img_0005-2-.png   [Release] Windows Phone 7 HD-img_0006-1-.png   [Release] Windows Phone 7 HD-img_0007-1-.png   [Release] Windows Phone 7 HD-img_0008-1-.png   [Release] Windows Phone 7 HD-img_0009-1-.png   [Release] Windows Phone 7 HD-img_0010-1-.png  

[Release] Windows Phone 7 HD-img_0011-1-.png   [Release] Windows Phone 7 HD-img_0013-1-.png  
    2010-12-24 06:45 AM
    For all that is holy how did you get the second page like that?

Your icon's are also perfectly spaced, I would enjoy that as well. Care to upload the whole thing so I could pick at it?

I am dying to know GaN-Man!
    Last edited by mattweimer; 2010-12-24 at 07:26 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-12-24 07:26 AM
    Hello i have a iPhone 4 iOS 4.2.1 !
    I have install the (iconoclasm)Tweak and put the summerboard on !

But the Theme dont work by me.! what make i false??

Can any post a tut to install the Theme Please ?!?!

sry 4 my English iam German
    2010-12-24 01:26 PM
    Yeah, Gan-Man, please upload that, it would be very much appreciated.

happy holidays
    2010-12-24 05:18 PM
    I need a logo for my iPod app on my iphone 4. I'm a huuuuuge deadmau5 fan and i love to have it as an icon! could anyone take this photo and use the bottom left part as an icon?!
    Thanks so sososososososo much ill go crazy! Thanks if anyone can.
    2010-12-25 05:11 AM
    Long or small?
    2010-12-25 06:37 AM
    Long or small?
    that's what she said LMAO
    2010-12-25 11:17 AM
    I need a logo for my iPod app on my iphone 4. I'm a huuuuuge deadmau5 fan and i love to have it as an icon! could anyone take this photo and use the bottom left part as an icon?!
    I'll do it tomorrow for ya. Both long and short.

@mattweimer and @AaronNnNn: I'll think about it hahahaha. I'll do it 2moro once I fix up the dialer. I'll also try and post a vid of the whole theme up too.
    2010-12-25 03:16 PM
    Your the best man, Merry Christmas.
    2010-12-25 04:58 PM
    haha, yeah merry christmas man. ive made a few icons that im about to upload.
    2010-12-26 02:42 AM
    This is what i've made. Let me no what u think. =]
    Attached Thumbnails [Release] Windows Phone 7 HD-long-ipod-2x.png   [Release] Windows Phone 7 HD-short-ipod-2x.png  
    2010-12-26 04:32 AM
    Let me no what u guys think. This should be better than the pics i uploaded previously. More detailed.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHkxBrn67Rw"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHkxBrn67Rw[/ame]
    2010-12-26 05:25 AM
    dannnng, that is a lot of iblanks, your using a 5x8 iconoclasm theme for that? and are your icons differently spaced and sized because of that different layout?

it seems like a lot of work to make my theme to that if i have to redo my icons, so i dont know if i should just wait for iconoclasm to get per page layouts(if it ever does) or if i should just do that.
    2010-12-26 06:54 AM
    dannnng, that is a lot of iblanks, your using a 5x8 iconoclasm theme for that? and are your icons differently spaced and sized because of that different layout?

it seems like a lot of work to make my theme to that if i have to redo my icons, so i dont know if i should just wait for iconoclasm to get per page layouts(if it ever does) or if i should just do that.
    Ya there's a ton of iBlank's there... and yer 5x8 layout. I'll attach a few images to show what my icons look like. Its random, but it works.

If u use my way, u'd have to redo the icons for some, the 2nd page really, the 1st page u just have to use my icon sizing. if that makes any sense.

As for whether to do it or not, well its up to u, if u have the patience to wait for an updated iconoclasm, if any, or have it now with a bit of effort placed in it.
    Attached Thumbnails [Release] Windows Phone 7 HD-app-store-2x.png   [Release] Windows Phone 7 HD-calculator-2x.png   [Release] Windows Phone 7 HD-photos-2x.png  
    2010-12-26 07:06 AM
    This is what i've come up with so far. I've had the 2nd page running like this even before i knew about this thread.

Currently using parts of Li-ion's theme, icons from around the web, the windows phone 7 emulator, and around this thread.
    Made the keypad but still a WIP.
    Sms layout thanks to one of the people on this thread (forgot the name =P)
    using parallax for the multi wallpapers.
    Categories for games and apps.
    and using the Segoe WP font i made.
    Springjumps are set as the arrows.
    Using iblanks for the whole theme with a 5x8 iconoclasm layout.
    Would love an upload of this too, to check out, as iconolasm atm for me is buggy as hell trying to setup a windows7 theme!
    2010-12-26 08:11 PM
    hmmm im gonna try your way right now gan-man, ill post some pictures tomorrow if it worked
    2010-12-27 04:54 AM
    Where is this 5x8 layout? I cannot find it for the life of me.
    2010-12-27 05:00 AM
    yeahhh thats what im sayin matt, and i cant get this simple mode to work for the life of me.
    2010-12-27 05:28 AM
    Would love an upload of this too, to check out, as iconolasm atm for me is buggy as hell trying to setup a windows7 theme!
    I will upload when im done. i just finished my dialer, it doesnt look right but the files i need to edit are like that so i got no choice... Iconoclasm is a ***** to set up since they dont go in place and always go to the bottom... =\

hmmm im gonna try your way right now gan-man, ill post some pictures tomorrow if it worked
    Good luck AaronNnNn, ur gonna need it. coz the icons with this theme are different to the ones in my theme. i started from scratch on mine. so the layout will be off. i will post my version up later on.

Where is this 5x8 layout? I cannot find it for the life of me.
    The 5x8 layout is by using the "Simple Mode" not an actual layout. Mine is set out as: (b) for blanks (x) for icons.
    b,x,b,x,b
    b,b,b,b,b
    b,x,b,x,b
    b,b,b,b,b
    b,b,x,b,b
    b,b,b,b,b
    b,x,b,x,b
    b,b,b,b,b... u get the idea... =P

yeahhh thats what im sayin matt, and i cant get this simple mode to work for the life of me.
    I've attached an image of my iconoclasm. dont forget to use the "Apply Changes & Respring" after each time u change iconoclasm.
    Attached Thumbnails [Release] Windows Phone 7 HD-img_0014-1-.png  
    Last edited by GaN-MaN; 2010-12-27 at 05:39 AM.
    2010-12-27 05:31 AM
    yeah i checked out your icons and the tile ones wont be too hard to convert over, those small ones will take a sec though. and can you post a screen shot of your iconoclasm simple mode layout from your iphone, i cant get it perfect.

EDIT: its the padding part i need to get right, btw
    2010-12-27 05:39 AM
1,061 ... 384647484950 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD