yeah i checked out your icons and the tile ones wont be too hard to convert over, those small ones will take a sec though. and can you post a screen shot of your iconoclasm simple mode layout from your iphone, i cant get it perfect.

EDIT: its the padding part i need to get right, btw
    I posted up a screenshot of it in the last post. we're replying too fast so we dont see it. hahaha.

The small ones are still a bit of a pain since u gotta find the images that fit in that square and u cant just size them down otherwise they blur. =\

The padding is on the lowest too btw. check the screenshot.
    2010-12-27 05:55 AM
    yeah, i got it set up a lil bit, converted 5 icons (4 small tiles then 1 long) and set up the iblanks and got it workin, this might take an hour or 2 for my first page and my game page(also tiles) then i dont even know how long for the 2nd page where its like a list.

do all these iblank icons use up space on my phone?
    2010-12-27 06:25 AM
    yeah, i got it set up a lil bit, converted 5 icons (4 small tiles then 1 long) and set up the iblanks and got it workin, this might take an hour or 2 for my first page and my game page(also tiles) then i dont even know how long for the 2nd page where its like a list.

do all these iblank icons use up space on my phone?
    Hahahaha. well done Aaron. once u get it, its really easy to make the icons. the games one will be tough. Also, i made all my icons using Paint.net... =P
    Im not sure about how much space is used up from the blanks hey. i'd like to no myself.

It also seems u guys are all struggling to set this up.

I SHALL UPLOAD MY VERSION OF THIS IN MY NEXT POST AFTER I UPLOAD IT TO MEDIAFIRE!! =D

ps. thanks button is just to the right. =P
    2010-12-27 06:52 AM
    Beautiful, should I stay awake for the upload? AKA the next half hour?
    2010-12-27 06:54 AM
    Beautiful, should I stay awake for the upload? AKA the next half hour?
    im working on it. but must probably yes. im doing it now. =P
    2010-12-27 07:04 AM
    even when you upload your theme ill still have to convert all my tiles cause i like my icons... dangit

also i dont think the game ones will be too hard, im just resizing all the canvas's of my icons to 220x200 then just copying em over to your original image you posted on here of your tiles. its not that hard.
    Last edited by AaronNnNn; 2010-12-27 at 07:20 AM.
    2010-12-27 07:18 AM
    im just resizing all the canvas's of my icons to 220x200 then just copying em over to your original image you posted on here of your tiles.
    On that note, Thanx GaN-MaN (for when you upload it)

Also i wanted to start making my own icons, whats the Sizes you guys been using? For a single and for the long one?

I tryed googling for Microsoft psd but couldn't find it
    2010-12-27 01:57 PM
    On that note, Thanx GaN-MaN (for when you upload it)

Also i wanted to start making my own icons, whats the Sizes you guys been using? For a single and for the long one?

I tryed googling for Microsoft psd but couldn't find it
    If u search back I attached some images to one of my posts to show how my icons look. I'm writing this from my i4 as I got a massive type out of a step by step guide to set up my version of the theme.

Bare with me guys. I'll try and get it done asap. =P
    2010-12-27 02:10 PM
    Is there any more icon addon packs.. i'm not the Photoshop and dont what todo wit Attached Thumbnails.but luv this theme and everybody working on it great good
    2010-12-27 04:10 PM
    soxism it depends how your setting this theme up, gan-man's way or li-ions way. li-ions way for small icons you want

300x300, then a 236 by 230 canvas centered in the middle

and for long ones you want...
    590x598, then a 321x154 canvas also centered in the middle

go to post #236
    2010-12-27 05:34 PM
    How many times do we need to explain this issue? several possibilities

1. U were not using the right iconoclasm layout
    2. U didn't save the images the right way (must save link as)
    3. U didn't duplicate the images and name the two of them @2x and without @2x
    4. Your phone is not iPhone 4
    5. U dont know how to read, coz this issue had been discussed manytimes in this thread!
    6. No idea =(
    Another possible reason could be he has some other app that is conflicting with the theme. I had HD icons on in winterboard that was causing icons to overlap.
    2010-12-28 06:18 AM
    soxism it depends how your setting this theme up, gan-man's way or li-ions way. li-ions way for small icons you want

300x300, then a 236 by 230 canvas centered in the middle

and for long ones you want...
    590x598, then a 321x154 canvas also centered in the middle

go to post #236
    Thank Mate, i'll start creating some Vector Icons in Prep for Gan-Man's Layout..

Li-ions iconoclasm layout is just to difficult to work with
    2010-12-28 10:44 AM
    yeah i got gan-mans layout to work for me, except the 2nd page im confused how he set it up to get the names next to the icons.
    2010-12-28 01:40 PM
    yeah i got gan-mans layout to work for me, except the 2nd page im confused how he set it up to get the names next to the icons.
    Im glad i got some support for my work. lol.

The 2nd page isnt that difficult. just replace the icon and words.
    2010-12-28 03:15 PM
    so the 2nd page would be the same as the first with all those iblanks, but im still confused. are the icons long with a name or are they 2 seperate icons.

when are you gonna upload the theme, i need some iconsss
    2010-12-28 06:03 PM
    a couple of you guys have a clock widget on the right side of the springboard. how is this done?
    2010-12-28 07:57 PM
    Hello
    I've some icon that doesn't work like settings, weather...
    Any idea ?

Thank you
    2010-12-28 08:15 PM
    a couple of you guys have a clock widget on the right side of the springboard. how is this done?
    Which clock live clock
    2010-12-28 10:08 PM
    What's new with this theme. Is there any new updates. Yet
    2010-12-28 10:10 PM
    so the 2nd page would be the same as the first with all those iblanks, but im still confused. are the icons long with a name or are they 2 seperate icons.

when are you gonna upload the theme, i need some iconsss
    Hahahaha. im working on uploading it Aaron, im also writing a a step-by-step guide on how to set it up so ya...
    As for the 2nd page icons, didnt u save my icon i attached in one of my other posts??
    Its just one icon, and it goes in the middle of each row.

If u read through the posts, someone has said that it was a widget from another theme, i think it was onelow99.
    Someone also said if u gave them ur email he'd send it to ya.

Which clock live clock
    Live clock is different to the widget he's talking about. If you read all the posts in this thread u'd understand. Its in one of the youtube video's posted here.

What's new with this theme. Is there any new updates. Yet
    As with what i just said earlier, if u've read through all the posts you'll understand that Li-ion has said that this theme is complete and the rest is up to u to create new icons, etc.
    He's given the psd's for his icons.

The only new thing that's coming out is my version of the theme where its set out more like a Windows Phone 7 on the 2nd page. Thats it... oh, plus a dialer and sms.
    Last edited by GaN-MaN; 2010-12-29 at 09:56 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-12-29 09:54 AM
1,061 ... 394748495051 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD