Thanks. and animation? Not planning to actually....
    Ohh still looks awesome regardless
    2010-11-10 07:54 PM
    this is 1derful. (You get it?)
    2010-11-10 07:58 PM
    this is 1derful. (You get it?)

haha, yes, I get it xD 'wonderful' :P
    Thanks
    If you'd like, follow me on Twitter: @16Maarten
    Master Theme Creator
    2010-11-10 08:01 PM
    Opaque SpringBoard Screenshot:

Please tell us what you think
    I think I am really bummed you are not making this for 3GS too
    2010-11-10 08:11 PM
    I think I am really bummed you are not making this for 3GS too
    If this theme runs well, I'm sure somebody is gonna scale everything down
    Master Theme Creator
    2010-11-10 08:12 PM
    If this theme runs well, I'm sure somebody is gonna scale everything down
    I hope someone will
    2010-11-10 08:16 PM
    Nice work, love the Widgets :-)

Animation would be nice, but impacts battery life.
    2010-11-10 09:32 PM
    We're gonna work on the animation we got some ideas and a little help from several people. Including NooyenP
    #FloatingBubbles

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    Master Theme Creator
    2010-11-10 09:49 PM
    Opaque SpringBoard Screenshot:

Please tell us what you think
    Looks amazing!! Maarten and Scott

Bump!
    2010-11-10 09:54 PM
    We're gonna work on the animation we got some ideas and a little help from several people. Including NooyenP
    #FloatingBubbles

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    Souunds awesome!
    2010-11-10 09:55 PM
    im sue there will be someone who will convert it to the old res screens, ive made a lower res auto create icon set just in case. anyway of someone wants to convert it to 3gs/3g format once its released just pop all the images into adobe bridge and select all and then batch resize them. if there is enough intrest in 3gs version after the release i will do it my self and send to maarten to upload or something
    Follow me on Twitter: EddieLeonard - - - - - - - -If i have helped in anyway at all, Please click the "Thanks!" button
    Stalk me on FaceBook: Eddie Leonard
    2010-11-10 11:21 PM
    im sue there will be someone who will convert it to the old res screens, ive made a lower res auto create icon set just in case. anyway of someone wants to convert it to 3gs/3g format once its released just pop all the images into adobe bridge and select all and then batch resize them. if there is enough intrest in 3gs version after the release i will do it my self and send to maarten to upload or something
    I hope there is interest in the 3gs version
    2010-11-10 11:22 PM
    Looks pretty nice tbh
    2010-11-10 11:28 PM
    Well, you guys heard what Eddie said, there's still hope for the 3G/3Gs users!

BTW: Price tag will, if it all goes as we think, be around $1,50 - $2,00
    There may be an option for a free version, still need to think 'bout that. Something like no animation, no PSD, no HTML Lockscreen, etc. Something for us to think about

Looks pretty nice tbh
    Thanks, these comments are really doing me good
    Last edited by Maarten16; 2010-11-10 at 11:31 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Master Theme Creator
    2010-11-10 11:31 PM

There may be an option for a free version, still need to think 'bout that. Something like no animation, no PSD, no HTML Lockscreen, etc. Something for us to think about

That sounds great! Keep us updated
    2010-11-10 11:32 PM
    That sounds great! Keep us updated
    We will. Every evening I'll take the time to update the peeps following this thread and I'm updating all day on Twitter. It's a bit easier :P And it won't fill up this thread with only my posts xD
    Master Theme Creator
    2010-11-10 11:36 PM
    We will. Every evening I'll take the time to update the peeps following this thread and I'm updating all day on Twitter. It's a bit easier :P And it won't fill up this thread with only my posts xD
    Haha awesome and thank you and ecko666 and anyone else for making this theme happen
    2010-11-10 11:39 PM
    Thanks for all the killer comments guys and gals! It moving right along and as for the animation it should run smooth and not lag any! But a very cool effect! Some good peeps working on this one!!
    2010-11-11 12:47 AM
    That sounds freaking awesome can't wait!
    2010-11-11 12:49 AM

That's a good price, thx
    2010-11-11 03:27 AM
721 1234513 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD