I have an iphone 3GS 4.1 and I am trying to get a new keyboard "theme". I installed the "Storm Keyboard" from Cydia but it didn't change my keyboard. The sound changed, but not the way it looks.
    I know when I was making a theme for my SMS that the files had to have the "~iphone" on the end, which wasn't like that in previous versions. I'm wondering if the keyboard theme needs to be renamed, somewhere?

There was another question I have, too, but it doesn't have anything to do with the previous one. I've made my own SMS theme with a background, bubbles and the send button. But I'm wondering if there is a way to change the "call" and "contact info" buttons?
    Also, if someone knows where the files for your Mobile SMS are, I would love to know!! I use iPhone Browser, and have looked in Applications/MobileSMS.app as well as just peeked around, but I cannot find them.

Thank you!
    2010-11-09 01:58 AM
    1st Question. You can't theme your keyboard since 3.0, but if you have iAccess you can theme your keyboard
    Owner of: iPhone 4S, 4, 3GS, 3G, 2G
    Check out my theme: Metallic Shine HD (+SD) in Cydia
    Leave feedback and thanks
    2010-11-09 04:11 AM
    Download your chosen keyboard theme, go back to cydia and download iacces 4 china ios4 by going to sections/repos and add the iacces repo then when its installed and says restart springboard press the home button instead and open iacces,and and turn on english toggle then reboot your phone and shh into your keyboard theme and copy the contents of the images folder then go to stash/apps then iacces.app then themes/images and replace with the ones from your theme, reboot your phone and ur theme should be there.
    2010-11-09 02:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD