hey there i have 4.1 and was about to upgrade to 4.2... is that a smart choice, and since i bought this on cydia, how would i rejailbreak and get this app since i already paid for it... any help would be great
    2011-02-15 06:26 AM
    Ok, this may be a dumbq question but I just downloaded the iMagine theme for my iPhone 4...the weather widget on my homescreen doesn't seem to be working...any idea what the problem is? It's just a blue question mark...
    2011-02-15 09:46 AM
    I hope they transferred to Iphone 4 smoothly. Hit the thanks button if you like 'em
    Attached Thumbnails [CYDIA RELEASE!] iMagine HD & SD-mail-2x.png   [CYDIA RELEASE!] iMagine HD & SD-messages-2x.png   [CYDIA RELEASE!] iMagine HD & SD-music-2x-2-.png   [CYDIA RELEASE!] iMagine HD & SD-mywi-2x.png   [CYDIA RELEASE!] iMagine HD & SD-phone-2x.png   [CYDIA RELEASE!] iMagine HD & SD-voice-memos-2x.png   [CYDIA RELEASE!] iMagine HD & SD-mail-2x-2-.png   [CYDIA RELEASE!] iMagine HD & SD-modmyi-2x.png  

[CYDIA RELEASE!] iMagine HD & SD-music-2x.png  
    2011-02-15 05:19 PM
    hope you like em'
    Attached Thumbnails [CYDIA RELEASE!] iMagine HD & SD-calendar-2x.png   [CYDIA RELEASE!] iMagine HD & SD-installous-2x.png   [CYDIA RELEASE!] iMagine HD & SD-photos-2x.png   [CYDIA RELEASE!] iMagine HD & SD-safari-2x2.png   [CYDIA RELEASE!] iMagine HD & SD-weather-2x.png   [CYDIA RELEASE!] iMagine HD & SD-youtube-2x.png   [CYDIA RELEASE!] iMagine HD & SD-ipod-2x.png   [CYDIA RELEASE!] iMagine HD & SD-camera-2x.png  

[CYDIA RELEASE!] iMagine HD & SD-phone2-2x.png   [CYDIA RELEASE!] iMagine HD & SD-settings-2x.png   [CYDIA RELEASE!] iMagine HD & SD-winterboard-2x.png  
    2011-02-15 05:28 PM
    i was wondering if its possible to change the font color in sms? i've noticed when i'm outside it can be hard to read the text. Thanks

HotPink | iApplesauce | Hypnotiq | iAppleWood | boss mods
    2011-02-15 06:45 PM
    Ok, this may be a dumbq question but I just downloaded the iMagine theme for my iPhone 4...the weather widget on my homescreen doesn't seem to be working...any idea what the problem is? It's just a blue question mark...
    The only thing that i can think of is if you're on 4.2.1 and you're selecting the weather widget for 4.1, then there won't be any image available for the wallpaper to grab.
    2011-02-15 06:48 PM
    i was wondering if its possible to change the font color in sms? i've noticed when i'm outside it can be hard to read the text. Thanks
    Not possible or I would have done it a loooong time ago
    2011-02-15 06:54 PM
    The only thing that i can think of is if you're on 4.2.1 and you're selecting the weather widget for 4.1, then there won't be any image available for the wallpaper to grab.
    You know, i figured it out...dumb question 2...it's still showing Modesto...I tried to edit the "wallpaper.html" file to match my city with a local zip code, but it didn't seem to work...any idea what might cause that? Maybe I edited the wrong file?

I was able to change the lockscreen picture lol!
    2011-02-15 06:55 PM
    Not possible or I would have done it a loooong time ago
    bummer. maybe i'll try just making the background a little lighter, hate to have to mess with theme graphics though, but in the sun its impossible to read

2011-02-15 07:40 PM
    Am I the only one who has a problem with my keyboard not being themed? Calculator and phone does. Do I need to install a program or something? BTW there's not a keyboard option on my winterboard.

I'm on 4.2.1 on iPhone 4

Thanks.
    2011-02-15 08:00 PM
    hey, were you planning on theming the camera? i had one theme that did it which i thought was neat

2011-02-15 10:27 PM
    For App store apps, will ssh'd icon pics autoskin without the frame? I know in some themes the frame double bags the icon for appstore apps. If so, how do i resize a pic to fit in the frame? whats the specs? Awesome theme btw!!!
    2011-02-17 04:48 AM
    For App store apps, will ssh'd icon pics autoskin without the frame? I know in some themes the frame double bags the icon for appstore apps. If so, how do i resize a pic to fit in the frame? whats the specs? Awesome theme btw!!!
    Should work with a 118x120 image with no frame. The mask should frame it for you, long as it's in the right bundle

hey, were you planning on theming the camera? i had one theme that did it which i thought was neat
    Not necessarily, although I was thinking about it.

Am I the only one who has a problem with my keyboard not being themed? Calculator and phone does. Do I need to install a program or something? BTW there's not a keyboard option on my winterboard.

I'm on 4.2.1 on iPhone 4

Thanks.
    You need iAcces, but apparently I have yet to submit the keyboard to Cydia, so it's only been available on ThemeIt this whole time. I'll get it submitted here shortly for you guys. Sorry bout that.
    Last edited by Anonomys; 2011-02-17 at 04:59 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2011-02-17 04:59 AM
    Thanks for the quick response and for creating my new favorite theme! I hope you make more loading screens as they are the absolute best ive seen! Big fan of Bars and a few other other themers, but you have a true talent for clean but elegant themes! Don't beleive the haters! Similar style isnt copying! Hope to see more updates for this one and will be following your next themes with heavy interest! Cheers!
    2011-02-17 05:14 AM
    Thanks for the quick response and for creating my new favorite theme! I hope you make more loading screens as they are the absolute best ive seen! Big fan of Bars and a few other other themers, but you have a true talent for clean but elegant themes! Don't beleive the haters! Similar style isnt copying! Hope to see more updates for this one and will be following your next themes with heavy interest! Cheers!
    Thanks, I really appreciate the kind words there will eventually be more work put into loading screens, and I believe there are a few posted throughout the thread as well as quite a few icons. Take a look and see what you can find in the meantime
    2011-02-17 05:18 AM
    Thanks for the response. I love this theme. Good work
    2011-02-17 08:21 AM
    Hey ,
    Great theme! Is there a way to move the 1stshift weather widget to the top row of icons?
    Thanks
    2011-02-17 07:48 PM
    i have 4.2... why can i not find iacess? can someone please let me know... on thread or pm
    2011-02-19 10:18 AM
    Hey.. Does anyone know how to change the lockscreen font color? I love Anonomys's work..Obsidian is sweet to. You guys need to check it out if you haven't yet!
    2011-02-20 07:22 AM
    hey great theme... how can i set up the weather on homescreen?? dont know where + how to configure it
    thx in advance
    2011-03-01 07:48 PM
728 ... 233132333435 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD