Just curious..... You thinking about a custom keyboard and font in the future....?
    With so many fonts out there to choose from & easily swapped with BytaFont, I decided it was best to let iPhoneRuler lead that path.

As far as the keyboard, the few times I've thought of creating one , I used iAcces & changed my keyboard, but noticed quite the amount of lag, and texting wasn't as quick for me.. so decided to let the user pick from one of the abundant keyboard designs here on the board.

DownloadeousMaxiumus has some awesome keyboards available & shared to the community, I'm pretty sure he has a whole thread dedicated to his stuff, check it out.

For those that purchased Elite Pro HD, the keyboard that bars designed meshes quite well with my theme.

If I get more requests for a keyboard, I'll think about including one in an update, but for the time being, you're the first to ask!
    My latest theme - -
    2011-02-16 03:36 PM
    Great job Sanady and Zero! Thanks you two!

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    looking good bro Thanks
    Did you pick your wallpaper to be black?
    2011-02-16 03:52 PM
    looking good bro Thanks
    Did you pick your wallpaper to be black?
    Thanks bro! Its y'alls work, im just rocking it! yes...think it makes the icon and slide show pop IMO. Dropped the frame and images down bout 5 px and sbclock down 3px. Was wondering what size the images need to be, need to get some Chevys in my slide show.

2011-02-16 04:38 PM
    I've noticed if you install the new package on 4.1, you lose your map icon skinning.. all that needs to be changed is the [email protected] renamed to [email protected] with no capitals.

Also, I'm working on making this compatible with iPod Touch 4's..

I finally just got my hands on one for a few days, but it still has 4.1 on it & I won't be upgrading it.

Next update I'm just going to add a 4.2.1 Mod & iPT4 Folder to the theme for ease of use, and no end user adjustments will have to be made.
    Last edited by Sanady361; 2011-02-16 at 06:27 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    My latest theme - -
    2011-02-16 05:23 PM
    Thanks bro! Its y'alls work, im just rocking it! yes...think it makes the icon and slide show pop IMO. Dropped the frame and images down bout 5 px and sbclock down 3px. Was wondering what size the images need to be, need to get some Chevys in my slide show.

Oh ok cool yeah I looks good black just thought the SS wasn't pulling the wallpaper lol. As for the image sizes I think it's 270 x 310
    2011-02-16 08:55 PM

Got the page dice and buttons working...

Attached Thumbnails [ RELEASED ] Carbon Star HD-imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  
    2011-02-17 03:53 AM
    My new lockscreen.

Attached Thumbnails [ RELEASED ] Carbon Star HD-imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  
    2011-02-17 10:19 PM
    My new lockscreen.

Solid.
    My latest theme - -
    2011-02-20 01:57 PM
    can anyone please, please tell me where & what the file is for the swirling "line" around the star on the lockscreen ... I can't seem to find the image for the swirl around the star for the life of me

also ... how do you get the wallpaper to show up on inside the circle on the lockscreen - i cant seem to get it to show any wallpaper at all ...

thanks
    A|T
    2011-02-22 12:00 AM
    can anyone please, please tell me where & what the file is for the swirling "line" around the star on the lockscreen ... I can't seem to find the image for the swirl around the star for the life of me

also ... how do you get the wallpaper to show up on inside the circle on the lockscreen - i cant seem to get it to show any wallpaper at all ...

thanks
    A|T
    The "swirling line" is part of the widget files... not made to be changed easily.. as this is a modification of storyr's iHrt Pump LockScreen, and not that of my own. I just posted it as an extra & isn't part of the theme. Support for the widget stopped at 4.1, as it doesn't support 4.2.1.

Hope this helps.
    My latest theme - -
    2011-02-23 01:52 PM
    Can someone make an Icon for me, Please?

PerPageHTML

Thank You
    2011-03-01 01:31 AM
    Very nice I really like it!

It's still so Betty.
    2011-03-01 01:37 AM

PerPageHTML

Thank You
    I just got back from Vermont, but I'll try to do something up by tonight for ya!
    My latest theme - -
    2011-03-04 02:28 PM

PerPageHTML

Thank You

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting
    My latest theme - -
    2011-03-07 02:44 AM
    Just checkin' in.
    My latest theme - -
    2011-03-13 05:10 PM
    Just coming back over to the iPhone world from Android and ran across your theme and am loving it and the Carbon vibe. Any way to make the status bar dark throughout versus turning lighter grey in applications?
    2011-03-15 12:01 AM
    Just coming back over to the iPhone world from Android and ran across your theme and am loving it and the Carbon vibe. Any way to make the status bar dark throughout versus turning lighter grey in applications?
    You would need to do some copy & pasting in the UI folder.

A lot of work for a small change.

Very nice I really like it!
    Thank you!
    Last edited by Sanady361; 2011-03-16 at 03:36 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    My latest theme - -
    2011-03-16 03:36 PM
    Just realized you posted loaders! Thx bro.
    2011-03-16 06:55 PM
    I'm rockin this theme again with the Carbon Star font aka my port of Bank Gothic.
    It looks sick Jesse, can we get a few UI images fixed for bitesms

Last edited by Fontme; 2011-03-17 at 12:45 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2011-03-16 10:57 PM
    I'm rockin this theme again with the Carbon Star font aka my port of Bank Gothic.
    It looks sick Jesse, can we get a few UI images fixed for bitesms

Didn't see a screen shot of the bitesms that needs to be fixed? I'll have to look into it..

I still haven't upgraded to 4.2.1 or 4.3.. even though I should.
    My latest theme - -
    2011-03-22 03:13 AM
494 ... 111920212223 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD