Thanks for the reply Sanady, I'll give that a go. One more thing and im not sure if anyone else thinks this. But the 3G icon is like way to big it was so big in fact that when i had the memory and carrier showing on my status bar it wouldn't show 3g because it wouldnt fit! Something a little more functional would be better maybe?

I just changed the png names in the theme to revert the 3g back to stock
    Last edited by Skellionz; 2011-05-09 at 08:31 PM.
    2011-05-08 09:20 PM
    Pretty sure I released the last round of updates for this theme, as the thread has died as well.

I'll always update for firmware changes of course!
    My latest theme - -
    2011-05-17 05:15 PM
    Just finished uploading the final update for HD & SD.

Media Player is fixed for Airplay, Airplay Icons added, UI Fixes, Folder Enhancer Fix

As well as an offtake of the Five Stone LS

Here's a few new wallpapers..

Last edited by Sanady361; 2011-06-02 at 10:17 PM.
    My latest theme - -
    2011-06-02 08:37 PM
    Just finished uploading the final update for HD & SD.

Media Player is fixed for Airplay, Airplay Icons added, UI Fixes, Folder Enhancer Fix

As well as an offtake of the Five Stone LS

Here's a few new wallpapers..

Great theme by the way!
    2011-06-03 01:45 PM
    Hey Sanady!

I tried to reply to the thread and PM you on MacCiti forums, but for some reason I can't send anything there. I love this theme man! I'm just trying to get everything themed so it flows together. For some god awful reason, I can't figure out how to update the weather widget. It has a rain icon and the sun IS A shinin here in the Bay. Can you help me out? Also, how can I get my hands on the Carbon Star logo you have on some of the screenshots? Or even JUST the actual star itself? Please let me know. This is one of the baddest themes I've seen!

Dan
    2011-07-09 03:59 AM
    Hey Sanady!

I tried to reply to the thread and PM you on MacCiti forums, but for some reason I can't send anything there. I love this theme man! I'm just trying to get everything themed so it flows together. For some god awful reason, I can't figure out how to update the weather widget. It has a rain icon and the sun IS A shinin here in the Bay. Can you help me out? Also, how can I get my hands on the Carbon Star logo you have on some of the screenshots? Or even JUST the actual star itself? Please let me know. This is one of the baddest themes I've seen!

Dan
    Looks like you need to edit your location, instructions can be found inside the ReadMe.txt file included with the package.

Here's the Star image you requested!

My latest theme - -
    2011-07-15 08:28 PM
    Can someone please tell me where the springboard pop badges are in ifile?The ones that show you have updates in cydia or app store?
    2011-07-25 01:01 AM
    Mod contest on now! Vote for the one you like. They're made for the community to Enjoy! One! Your homie chevymusclecar!

http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...e-weather.html
    2011-07-30 02:29 AM
    i love this theme, im your next fan only thing i cant figure out is, how to i keep the star wall paper AND use the slideshow theme?? is it possible?
    2011-08-02 11:38 PM
    Hey I know this is quite Kate but I just can't find the colorkeyboard for this on cydia but I find it in themeit, problem is I purchased this from cydia so I cat get it from theme it... A
    Is there any way I can get it?

iPhone? ... No?... MYphone!!!

"The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on"
    2011-09-21 02:05 AM
    Sorry I wasn't around & missed this one jahmar... but I'm starting to get back into the groove..

Waiting for the new iPhone to release.
    My latest theme - -
    2011-09-28 06:39 PM
    Carbon Star for iOS 5.0 now available via Cydia. [Still supports iOS 4.2>]

Version 3.0 now combines support for many iDevices. iPhone 3G/3GS/4, iPod Touch, & iPad, into 1 great package!
    My latest theme - -
    2012-01-23 04:55 PM
    was wondering how come i cannot change the lockscreen wallpaper.. been browsing around hours and have no idea.. im clueless in this stuff...
    2012-04-11 08:06 PM
    Follow me on twitter for new themes, updates, & screenshots!

@Sanady361
    My latest theme - -
    2012-04-26 03:38 PM
494 ... 15232425
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD