Where is the plist located, and what is it named?
    It should be named 'Info.plist' and put in the root of your theme folder.

In Neurotech.theme that'd be.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.
    2014-01-29 07:10 PM
    ok made it easier:

https://www.mediafire.com/?fkgcopguwmu2xp9

If you already using a plist file for docked and undocked icons or badges, just add those extra too lines of code to your existing plist file.

and opps I named the file "fdgvd", it doesnt matter lol

Edit: I suggested adding extra line because people have complained that after changing the plist, nothing on the springboard changes. This due to having an another plist theme maybe over riding your currently created plist. But if you use many plists and have no complaints of anything changing, just remember whats going on in your winterboard folders ^^
    Last edited by ArChAnGeL_; 2014-01-29 at 07:42 PM.
    2014-01-29 07:28 PM
    Ah, thank you - one thing, though: I don't have any existing .plists in my theme folder (so I don't have a file in which to add those lines).
    2014-01-29 07:50 PM
    Ok so you dont have any .plist in your .theme folder so do as Alfroggy has said, place the info.plist (the one downloaded) in your Neurotech folder, should be next to your Bundles folder.(not in bundles folder)
    Last edited by ArChAnGeL_; 2014-01-29 at 09:23 PM.
    2014-01-29 09:19 PM
    I placed the plist file you sent in the root folder of the theme as instructed but it doesn't do anything - the lettering is still red.

I apologize for my ignorance regarding this - I don't edit plists much :P
    2014-01-29 09:22 PM
    No no its no problem

I found out why, its weird that it wont let you only change the day text color, you have to change the day and date

Try this: https://www.mediafire.com/?kwiio1nnhdrwzzh

I'm gonna guess you using Sony sketch font right? So I changed the font size so it looks normal.
    (<string>color: black; font-size: 39px; </string>)

If you want the date (number of day) text to be smaller, reduce the number of "39"px or if you want it bigger, higher number than 39px.

Sorry dude, I should have tested the first calendar.plist to see if it works. I never thought of it doing weird things lol
    2014-01-29 10:17 PM
    Oh cool, it works. The font is a little big, but I'll play around with it a little, maybe change the text to blue

I appreciate your help, thank you
    2014-01-29 11:22 PM
    Themed another 42 icons today, most of them were fixes but added a bunch of cool new ones. Lots more to go!

What's the etiquette for using someone's theme that they probably took from somewhere else? There's a new theme pack on Cydia called Colored badges 7 - it uses a plist to dictate the color of the badge - I'm assuming he just ripped the relevant code from somewhere within iOS. Should I ask for his permission to use it, or should I just take it and add it to my own theme without asking?
    2014-01-31 02:27 AM
    I'll go with asking permission to use his badges, but if he doesn't reply, just give credit where is credit is due.

Just my 2 cents really.
    2014-01-31 10:34 AM
    Colored badges 7 - it uses a plist to dictate the color of the badge - I'm assuming he just ripped the relevant code from somewhere within iOS.
    This plist uses CSS properties. Nowhere in iOS can this particular same code be found.

Besides, it doesn't work consistently. It might be a 64-bit WinterBoard issue though. Some apps get the badges and others do not. In a completely aleatory way no pattern.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.
    2014-01-31 10:58 AM
    I'll go with asking permission to use his badges, but if he doesn't reply, just give credit where is credit is due.

Just my 2 cents really.
    Good advice!

This plist uses CSS properties. Nowhere in iOS can this particular same code be found.

Besides, it doesn't work consistently. It might be a 64-bit WinterBoard issue though. Some apps get the badges and others do not. In a completely aleatory way – no pattern.
    Thanks for the info, Alfroggy! I don't have a 64-bit device to test with. I'll contact the author and ask him about it

Update - here's what the author said regarding the matter:

Yes, I have heard of transparent badges happening when the badge count changes along with badges inside the folder. I have not heard of x64 not working, if so, it would be a bug with winterboard. So far, I have not found the exact cause of the transparent badges on the springboard, but I think I have a somewhat hunch to why. Badges in the folder, I really have no clue why, if the springboard badge can be fixed, I bet the folder badges will be as well.
    Last edited by Jahooba; 2014-02-09 at 03:57 AM.
    2014-01-31 07:23 PM

Started a new thread for this shiny new version

http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-5-ne...ml#post7016321
    Last edited by Jahooba; 2014-02-15 at 05:31 AM.
    2014-02-15 03:59 AM
    Sweet, I miss this theme
    2014-02-15 05:19 AM
    Last edited by Jahooba; 2014-02-18 at 11:40 PM.
    2014-02-18 11:38 PM
2,594 ... 3080120128129130
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD