Shouldn't it auto create itself?! I never have to do this with other themes!
    The Orginal icons cannot Auto create on Iphone 4 ios 4.1 or 4.2.1 or is this not right ?

Sorry for my Bad English !
    2011-01-04 12:55 AM
    some of them can work automatic.. but i dont see any problem fixing the ones that didnt theme... its a little work to do for a theme that we didnt create.
    2011-01-04 12:57 AM
    Shouldn't it auto create itself?! I never have to do this with other themes!
    I believe the theme was created on firmware 4.2.1 and some of the names of the icons in 4.2.1 are a tad different than on 4.1 and lower. Just something we gotta fix, in a few simple steps, no biggie!!

WRECK 'EM TECH!!! Twitter Me: Jared_Mataska
    Or Leave a Thanks...
    2011-01-04 01:16 AM
    thank you for this great theme. only problem i am having is with my ifile icon. i ssh into my phone and did everything that was mention on a few pages back, it still didn't work. anyone have any suggestions? plus, does anyone have the my3g icon?

again great theme
    2011-01-04 01:18 AM
    some of them can work automatic.. but i dont see any problem fixing the ones that didnt theme... its a little work to do for a theme that we didnt create.
    Well said my friend.

thank you for this great theme. only problem i am having is with my ifile icon. i ssh into my phone and did everything that was mention on a few pages back, it still didn't work. anyone have any suggestions? plus, does anyone have the my3g icon?

again great theme
    navigate to themes>xquisite>folders>ifile.app and rename the icon.png and [email protected] to iPhoneAppIcon.png and [email protected] Pay attention to the caps
    Last edited by Jmataska; 2011-01-04 at 01:25 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Or Leave a Thanks...
    2011-01-04 01:25 AM
    Can someone make a few icons for me please?

BytaFont
    CallClear
    iAcces
    iNES
    limera1n
    MetadataRemovr
    QuickLock
    SNES A.D.X

Name:

BytaFont
    Icon: [email protected]

CallClear (iCallBR)
    Icon: icon.png

iAcces

iNES
    Icon: Icon.png

limera1n (blackra1n)

MetadataRemovr

QuickLock
    Icon: icon.png

SNES A.D.X
    Icon: Icon.png
    Last edited by ArmyGurl2010; 2011-01-04 at 01:33 AM.
    2011-01-04 01:27 AM
    Well said my friend.

navigate to themes>xquisite>folders>ifile.app and rename the icon.png and [email protected] to iPhoneAppIcon.png and [email protected] Pay attention to the caps
    got it thanks i had a l instead of an capital i.....

again thank you
    2011-01-04 01:34 AM
    got it thanks i had a l instead of an capital i.....

again thank you
    HAHA yea i couldnt get it to work for two days and then realized i had wrote IphoneXXX instead of iPhoneXXX lol. auto caps bit me in the butt on that one lol

Or Leave a Thanks...
    2011-01-04 01:36 AM
    Well said my friend.

tried that... still nothing. and i did the caps exact.

edit: nevermind, it worked for iFile... but my3g still isnt themed. oh well its in a folder and cant see it anyways. lol.

also, my folders background doesnt show up..... it shows what i have set as my bg.
    Last edited by BDaniels08; 2011-01-04 at 01:43 AM.
    2011-01-04 01:37 AM
    tried that... still nothing. and i did the caps exact.
    After changing them go into winter board and uncheck and recheck xquisite.theme and then turn summerboard on then back off and respring. I forgot to add that sorry. I hope that does the trick friend...

Or Leave a Thanks...
    2011-01-04 01:39 AM
    BIG HUGE THANKS TO ALL HELPING ME OUT RIGHT NOW!. you have no idea how much that means to me and allows me to get these updates out! give me about a half hour and ALL who donated will start seeing pms or emails with the new updates! People who purchased through Cydia you will get automatic updates which to me and you is a great thing indeed! They should all reflect by tomorrow at the latest! thanks!

Mainly little fixes , color mods, "green and purple" Red and pink later" and SBSettings!

I can not stress enough how much I appreciate the support and good customers and fellow MMI peeps here supporting me! I cuoldnt thank you enough!
    2011-01-04 01:39 AM
    no thank you for such an awesome theme! this by far is best theme ive seen or used!
    2011-01-04 01:46 AM
    also, my folders background doesnt show up..... it shows what i have set as my bg.
    Do you use Folder Enhancer??

Or Leave a Thanks...
    2011-01-04 01:47 AM
    After changing them go into winter board and uncheck and recheck xquisite.theme and then turn summerboard on then back off and respring. I forgot to add that sorry. I hope that does the trick friend...

yup that did it.. also, theres just some minor issues but nothing that really makes me care much... like the folders bg isnt setting, and in my SMS, the bar with the camera and send button are white.. bahaha. oh well its okay ill mess with some things till i figure it out =)

edit; no tweaks for folders at all
    Last edited by BDaniels08; 2011-01-04 at 01:50 AM.
    2011-01-04 01:48 AM

edit: nevermind, it worked for iFile... but my3g still isnt themed. oh well its in a folder and cant see it anyways. lol.
    Hmmm all i know is the file SHOULD be named [email protected]
    I havent added it to ifile yet so not sure if it works or not. sry...

Or Leave a Thanks...
    2011-01-04 01:50 AM
    Hmmm all i know is the file SHOULD be named [email protected]
    I havent added it to ifile yet so not sure if it works or not. sry...
    no worries, like i said least of my worries. haha im getting more into this theming.

only thing i really worry about is the folders looks lame haha
    2011-01-04 01:54 AM

edit; no tweaks for folders at all
    Well darn, im not sure then. that might be just how the theme was made. sry not sure...

no worries, like i said least of my worries. haha im getting more into this theming.

You should really check out and download Folder Enhancer from cydia. It allows you to put as many apps in a single folder and you can even have pages and scroll horizontally within a folder. also, Freeapple created a background for Enhancer thats pretty sick. Carbon fiberish lol.
    Last edited by Jmataska; 2011-01-04 at 01:57 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Or Leave a Thanks...
    2011-01-04 01:57 AM
    i was looking at it, but never had any need for it.. probably does require folder enhancer.
    2011-01-04 02:00 AM
    Kinda awkward, i think we're the only ones on this thread lol

Or Leave a Thanks...
    2011-01-04 02:02 AM

Can we get a screenie of what your folders look like they should look like the rest of the icons! and like jmataska said there is a folder BG you just have to manually delete the main caches ...every theme is this way until somebody comes out with a new cache cleaner that will do that...

go into var/mobile/library/chache and delete four chaches they all look like this
    com.apple.SpringBoard.folderSwitcherLinen "0-3"

Be back real soon fellaz and ladies ...haha caint forget our theming ladies!
    2011-01-04 02:04 AM
1,867 ... 311121314152363 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD