Iam not understanding this type in code after respring thing! You should not have too. I am running a german town right now "Adelshofen" and when I respring it stays on...it must have to do somthing with your internet connection...
    2011-01-09 04:56 PM
    Love the 1.5 update, but after the update my bitesms icon got really messed up. Anyone else having this problem?
    Attached Thumbnails Winterboard xQuisite (Now in Cydia)-img_0003.png  
    2011-01-09 05:00 PM
    ^^^ Its not messed up its a new icon I made =( Dont like it? I can upload the other if you want?
    2011-01-09 05:06 PM
    Iam not understanding this type in code after respring thing! You should not have too. I am running a german town right now "Adelshofen" and when I respring it stays on...it must have to do somthing with your internet connection...
    mate if you do a respring its load the theme new and the variable is empty.
    :/

plz need icons for crackandshare,udidfaker,sborganizer,firewall ip and iRealsms

plz
    Last edited by R3plic4tor; 2011-01-09 at 05:12 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2011-01-09 05:12 PM
    ^^^ Its not messed up its a new icon I made =( Dont like it? I can upload the other if you want?
    oh great....now i feel bad, but i really liked the first one.....if you aren't to busy? Thank you
    2011-01-09 05:15 PM
    its no problem i thought I was being cool by adding the bubble with the bite out of it...lol...guess not! lol

this icon is courtesy of itmerorbertg =)
    Attached Thumbnails Winterboard xQuisite (Now in Cydia)-icon-2x.png  
    2011-01-09 05:32 PM
    its no problem i thought I was being cool by adding the bubble with the bite out of it...lol...guess not! lol

freeappl3

can you make these icons?

crackandshare,udidfaker,sborganizer,firewall ip and iRealsms

thx
    2011-01-09 05:37 PM
    ^^yes when I get some time Ill see what I can do =)
    2011-01-09 05:39 PM
    Hey free, first of
    All, great work on this theme man, it's awesome. I am new to this theme moding thing and I've never posted anything in my life. I am from the Bahamas and Im using the sd version. I can't get the weather to work. I ssh'd a Florida Zip code inthere n it still won't work.(31101) it's says information for relff or something. Can you help me please thanks you. Oh yea, and m iPod app icon is normal, it's not themed. Thanks man
    2011-01-09 05:43 PM
    ^^^ Sorry man I do not wan to jump to conclusions but the SD version is not yet in Cydia. When that version comes out and you purchase this then I will give all the support you need! right now it seems to me you have a cracked version that got leaked early so please just purchase when its released and we will sort things out!
    2011-01-09 05:52 PM
    Ok...I didn't kno. ThAnk you
    2011-01-09 05:57 PM
    [email protected] how can i change the Clock to 24 hours visible...and how can i remove the Sentence...Good Morning and Good evening???

Also i have Problems to installed the Ani-Weather.....

Thx Mikka
    Please any Idea??????
    2011-01-09 05:58 PM
    Hey FreeApple, i canīt see the 1.50 version on cydia. Do you have any ideas why?
    2011-01-09 06:09 PM

Yea, I thought the new icon was messed up. lol I put this one in the "Floders" section and it doesn't seem to update when I respring. Is there something I am forgetting to do?
    2011-01-09 06:11 PM
    hey guys this was probably asked in the previous 68 pages but I was wondering if you can switch the widgets between animated and not animated. example is I love the weather widget in the animated and im not a huge fan of the Good morning and so on. so can i have the animated widget without the animation on my non animated homepage??? Ok i hope you understand that because i confused even myself
    2011-01-09 06:21 PM
    ^^^ You might have to replace both Icon.png and [email protected] =)in Folders/BiteSMS.app
    2011-01-09 06:26 PM
    hey guys this was probably asked in the previous 68 pages but I was wondering if you can switch the widgets between animated and not animated. example is I love the weather widget in the animated and im not a huge fan of the Good morning and so on. so can i have the animated widget without the animation on my non animated homepage??? Ok i hope you understand that because i confused even myself
    or a simpler way can you just stop the animation on the animated weather? the reason is i like the look of the animated weather but i dont want the animation to drain the battery

^^^ You might have to replace both Icon.png and [email protected] =)in Folders/BiteSMS.app
    2011-01-09 06:33 PM
    ^^^^I am making this for you right now I will post a link when done =)
    2011-01-09 06:50 PM
    ^^^^I am making this for you right now I will post a link when done =)
    thanks dude!
    2011-01-09 06:54 PM
    the folder should be named PKGBackup.app and inside should look like the screenshot. thts a capital i, not lowercase on the Icon.png
    well..looked to it through ifile..it is exactly as you said..but nothing..rebooted..respring and once again..but it refuses to change..well i dont know what else to do
    Ignorance is Bliss
    2011-01-09 06:55 PM
1,867 ... 41495051525361 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD