Hi there,

ok, here it comes: BUUF4iPad2-iOS5.zip.

Installation:
    • Download and extract ZIP-file.
    • SSH into your iPad and copy the folder "BUUF4iPad2 - iOS5" to the location where your winterboard-themes are (typical /var/stash/Themes).
    • Go to /private/var/mobile/Library/Caches/com.apple.IconsCache and delete the content of that folder.
    • Go to /private/var/mobile/Library/Caches/com.apple.springboard.sharedimagecache/Persistent and delete the content of that folder.
    • Go to /private/var/mobile/Library/Caches/ and delete files com.apple.SpringBoard.folderSwitcherLinen.X (should be six files) and file com.apple.SpringBoard.notificationCenterLinen
    • Open Winterboard and select the original BUUF4iPad2-theme along with the new "BUUF4iPad2 - iOS5" theme.
    • Make sure the "BUUF4iPad2 - iOS5" theme is located above the original BUUF4iPad2-theme.
    • Reboot your iPad.

Update:
    • Download and extract ZIP-file.
    • SSH into your iPad and go to the location where your winterboard-themes are (typical /var/stash/Themes).
    • Delete the folder "BUUF4iPad2 - iOS5" from your iPad and then copy over the folder from the downloaded and extracted ZIP-file.
    • Go to /private/var/mobile/Library/Caches/com.apple.IconsCache and delete the content of that folder.
    • Go to /private/var/mobile/Library/Caches/com.apple.springboard.sharedimagecache/Persistent and delete the content of that folder.
    • Go to /private/var/mobile/Library/Caches/ and delete files com.apple.SpringBoard.folderSwitcherLinen.X (should be six files) and file com.apple.SpringBoard.notificationCenterLinen
    • Reboot your iPad.

Any comments or enhancements are highly appreciated.

MrBerni
    Last edited by mrberni; 2012-02-19 at 02:04 PM.
    2012-02-01 06:15 PM
    Thank you! Much appreciated.
    2012-02-01 06:33 PM
    You're welcome.
    Let's hope we get a final ios 5-compatible theme soon. It's an really amazing theme.

MrBerni
    2012-02-01 10:05 PM
    You're welcome.
    Let's hope we get a final ios 5-compatible theme soon. It's an really amazing theme.

MrBerni
    Agreed! But I'm willing to wait - and the moment it pops - I want to be able to donate to the theme maker - or pay for the theme. It's well worth it. In any event the guy/person who's doing it is going to get some of my money! Anyone know how/where I'll be able to do that???
    2012-02-01 10:11 PM
    Agreed! But I'm willing to wait - and the moment it pops - I want to be able to donate to the theme maker - or pay for the theme. It's well worth it. In any event the guy/person who's doing it is going to get some of my money! Anyone know how/where I'll be able to do that???
    Full ACK! Will also donate some bucks.
    As far as I know you can donate via paypal. Just ask Bababooey13 here in the forum. Or @Bababooey13 on twitter.

MrBerni
    2012-02-01 10:20 PM
    Thank you very much for the update/patch-thingy!! It worked just amazing! And glad to hear that a iOS5 is on its way!
    2012-02-02 02:34 AM
    Hi there,

just managed to get the auto-creation of app-icons (AppIconMask) back to work!
    Just re-download the package from the original post (#221) and follow the instructions on how to install (overwrite the existing "BUUF4iPad2 - iOS5"-folder on your iPad if there is any).

MrBerni
    2012-02-02 10:58 AM
    Very nice!! Thank you so much!! This is getting so good!!

..the only icon who didn't mask was the Message-app.. No problems, though! I can survive one!
    2012-02-02 02:19 PM
    I should have search for this last night. I got three icons changed. In about 45 mins. Now when I get home this will help out a lot. I have darkbuuf on my iPhone 4s and love it. Love this theme. I've done everything with I iFile on the idevice

Is there a keyboard buuf theme yet for the iPad. Haven't seen anything yet.
    2012-02-02 03:46 PM
    There is a colour keyboard buuf theme available in cydia. But I don't know if its for iPad / iOS 5.

MrBerni
    2012-02-02 10:42 PM
    hi guys does anyone have the solution for this black mask on icons in ipad 2 ios 5.0.1?

Buuf 4 iPad Port-img_0127.png
    2012-02-03 12:03 PM
    hi guys does anyone have the solution for this black mask on icons in ipad 2 ios 5.0.1?

Buuf 4 iPad Port-img_0127.png
    Seems to be an issue with the AppIconMask.
    Please have a look at /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MobileIcons.framework/ on your device and search for files like
    "AppIconMask", "AppIconOverlay", "AppIconShadow". Then give me the correct name of these files.

MrBerni
    2012-02-03 12:12 PM
    Hi MrBerni thanks for your help,

file names are

AppIconShadow~ipad
    AppIconMask~ipad
    AppIconOverlay~ipad
    2012-02-03 12:17 PM
    Hi MrBerni thanks for your help,

file names are

AppIconShadow~ipad
    AppIconMask~ipad
    AppIconOverlay~ipad
    OK, these are the right ones. Did you install my updated "BUUF4iPad2 - iOS5"-theme, deleted contents of /private/var/mobile/Library/Caches/com.apple.IconsCache and rebooted?

MrBerni
    2012-02-03 12:52 PM
    Yes MrBerni I did that too but no luck and also I am getting prblem in openning imessage app its keep crashing
    2012-02-03 01:08 PM
    Yes MrBerni I did that too but no luck and also I am getting prblem in openning imessage app its keep crashing
    Hm, did you drag my theme above the original buuf-theme in winterboard?

MrBerni
    2012-02-03 01:11 PM
    Yep it is above buuf theme.
    2012-02-03 01:13 PM
    Yep it is above buuf theme.
    Well thats strange...
    2012-02-03 01:15 PM
    Any idea why my imessage app is keep crashing? When I turned the imessage off from setting it works but as soon as I put my apple id to turn it back on it crashes.
    2012-02-03 01:35 PM
    Any idea why my imessage app is keep crashing? When I turned the imessage off from setting it works but as soon as I put my apple id to turn it back on it crashes.
    Hm, no idea. Did you tried deselecting all themes in winterboard?

MrBerni
    2012-02-03 02:05 PM
338 ... 21011121314 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD