User Tag List

I've requested it on the buuf iPhone thread but if anyone makes a navy federal credit union icon and endomondo that'd be awesome
    2011-07-31 09:24 PM
    I've requested it on the buuf iPhone thread but if anyone makes a navy federal credit union icon and endomondo that'd be awesome
    Hi,

I haven't seen this requests over on Buuf4 HD ???

Can you post pics of the originals so I can add them to the request list.

Thanks..
    2011-08-01 09:38 PM
    i used the request form that comes with the buuf infinity theme but here they are
    Buuf 4 iPad Port-mzl.dcggcwip.175x175-75.jpgBuuf 4 iPad Port-2452fbfcccc76fe9e481e170de3fdc54.jpg
    2011-08-01 10:47 PM
    i used the request form that comes with the buuf infinity theme but here they are
    Buuf 4 iPad Port-mzl.dcggcwip.175x175-75.jpgBuuf 4 iPad Port-2452fbfcccc76fe9e481e170de3fdc54.jpg
    Aha,

My request list is for Doreen & Stereo89's Buuf4 HD theme. I will add them as there doesn't seem to be anyone much able to fulfil icon requests at Buuf Infinity at the moment.
    2011-08-02 03:17 AM
    Hi All! First post, so I'd like first to thank everyone to spend so much time to explain in details how to port, apply, etc... all these cool buuf icons and themes. In my case I have the Bababuufey new ipad theme. I'm new on this, but even being a noobie, was able to read through several posts and apply almost everything I wanted. I have 3 comments/questions to the experts here, one was mentioned earlier, but I didn't quite undertand the answer, so here it goes.

1- Why some icons only appears buufed when summerboard is on? For example in my case I have Skype buuf icon only when Summerboard is on, other icons work fine, like Paypal, Amazon and Twitter. The problem to leave it on is that it mess up the cool "Blinking Tree" that comes with Baba's ipad theme. Is there a way to fix those situations?

2- One more vote for the Buuf flip clock with Weather ported to Ipad, mentioned earlier here!

3- When I apply the Icon Mask, is there a way that the mask is not applied in buufed icons? Let me explain better. When Icon Masks theme is activated it applies in all apps except the ipad default icons like settings for example, is there a way to make it apply only in those apps that were not buufed? This was also mentioned earlier but didn't undertand well if it is possible or not.

So really appreciate your help and sorry for the grammar and typos, as you have realized by now, english is not my native language.

Thanks!
    2011-08-02 11:24 PM
    Hi guys, Jus wanna ask if anybody knows how to change the "F*#@off" notification pop up?

Tks.
    2011-08-05 10:38 AM
    Hi, request for buuf icon of this 2 apps. Thanks.

2011-08-06 04:05 AM
    Hi, request for buuf icon of this 2 apps. Thanks.

Straits Times has been added to the request list. PPS is already there. Thanks.
    2011-08-06 08:42 AM
    A sneak peek.....

Work in progress
    2011-08-06 12:26 PM
    where i can find wallpaper that match with Buuf Theme??
    2011-08-08 05:24 PM
    Hi there,

May I please ask for the Telstra icon? Much appreciated. Thanks in advance

A sneak peek.....

Work in progress
    2011-08-14 05:43 AM
    Hi there,

May I please ask for the Telstra icon? Much appreciated. Thanks in advance
    Telstra (For use with Telstra Usage Weblink or other)

Buuf 4 iPad Port-telstra.png
    2011-08-14 06:38 AM
    hi

can someone please tell me how I remove the black background of twitter.app?
    ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting
    sry I couldn't rotate image, I'm on my iPad
    Just another wise man!
    2011-08-18 01:34 AM
    hi

can someone please tell me how I remove the black background of twitter.app?
    ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting
    sry I couldn't rotate image, I'm on my iPad
    I found that some of them do that during the auto resizing process depending on what operating system you are running.

Try resizing the icon the icon to 72x72 and put it back in. See if that helps.
    2011-08-18 05:49 AM
    I found that some of them do that during the auto resizing process depending on what operating system you are running.

Try resizing the icon the icon to 72x72 and put it back in. See if that helps.
    I got it to work now.
    I went to /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Mobileicons.framework with ifile and made a backup(renamed) of these 2 files:

AppIconMask-72.png
    AppIconShadow-72.png
    Then reapplied theme and it worked
    Last edited by MewSek; 2011-08-18 at 01:14 PM.
    2011-08-18 10:30 AM
    Hi and greetings from Mexico city, I like this theme very much, but I have the problem that some icons didn't change, pelase tell me can I change the icons. I have ifile. Thank you and sorry for my english.
    2011-08-26 09:39 PM
    Hi and greetings from Mexico city, I like this theme very much, but I have the problem that some icons didn't change, pelase tell me can I change the icons. I have ifile. Thank you and sorry for my english.
    Which icons aren't theming? We can help.
    2011-08-26 11:06 PM
    This is a list of part of icons that not change
    Keynote, numbers, pages, puffin, icabmobile, contact flow, sound hound, álbum flow, oplayer HD, and others, but my question is there a chance that I can changed all from the ifile program. Thanks
    2011-08-27 12:17 AM
    This is a list of part of icons that not change
    Keynote, numbers, pages, puffin, icabmobile, contact flow, sound hound, álbum flow, oplayer HD, and others, but my question is there a chance that I can changed all from the ifile program. Thanks
    Yes you sure can. May I suggest you pop over to our thread at Buuf4 HD. We have a huge number of custom icons and we are making new ones by request regularly.
    2011-08-27 10:15 AM
    Yes you sure can. May I suggest you pop over to our thread at Buuf4 HD. We have a huge number of custom icons and we are making new ones by request regularly.
    Yes, I saw the custom icons, but my question is how can I change this icons. Thank you
    2011-08-27 01:42 PM
338 ... 7891011 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD