Im getting quite aggrivated here... Ive tryed to contact the suggested person to contact from here on the download page in cydia quite a few times over the past couple weeks, and with searching online and turning up nothing im starting to run out of things to try...
    I paid $3 for, and tryed to download and instal the Elite Pro HD theme for my iphone 4. I get the download finished after waiting a good amount of time for a 48meg file, and when it finally starts to install i get that beautiful "hash sum mismatch" error..
    Now, i decided to post this here because ive found other people suggesting updateing the sites repo and other specific thingst o do with the source of where you are trying to get the file from.. and well, im trying to get the file from here.. so what can i do to either fix this problem or get my money back?
    $3 isnt a lot of money, but id rather have the money then just throw it away for nothing...
    2011-01-09 12:02 AM
    I am having the same problem just bought this theme only I get the hash sum mismatch at the start of the download when on wifi, unfortunately I can not use 3G as I have used all my plan data *SIGH*
    2011-01-10 12:01 AM
    hi
    i came this as problem....while trying to dl the "GT theme"

all i did was reboot "off then on" my phone and tryed to dl again .....
    and it worked fine (did take a while to dl tho)

one thing i did have to do was "connect to my routers wifi" as i was connected though my netbook wifi at the time of the 1st dl
    and was getting a few failures

syko
    2011-01-10 12:49 AM
    WORKED LIKE A CHARM

I Turn my phone off and on again, and downloaded via wifi, and your right it was quite slow still but at least it worked. Thanks!!!!!!!!
    2011-01-10 09:44 AM
    pleased it worked ......
    2011-01-10 11:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD