Alright, so i have voice control activated on my iPad. But voice activator won't install.

Can we get voice activator working on iPad?
    2011-02-03 04:28 AM
    Well, to try this tweak on iPad, we would have to identify it as an iPhone or iPod touch. I don't know how to do that.. Also, I don't know that even if we do this, whether the tweak will work or not. I emailed chpwn and am awaiting a response. I will update this thread when/if I get a response.
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream!
    2011-02-03 06:17 AM
    I have just downloaded the .deb file, and installed on iPad.. Doesn't alllow me to enable it... Need to code it for iPad, or to disguise the iPad as a iPT or iphone

Maybe delete the specific line that requires device to be iPT or iPhone... Dunno if that would f**k it totally though

Just been playing around with iFile... Voiceactivator consists of a whole lot of .dylib files. .dylib files are opened in Mac, which I do not have access to. Somebody else needs to look at those files, if that's where to look.

Guys, forget about it - just updated Activator + VoiceActivator... Works like a charm now (; looks like the creator beat us to it.. Well, I'm just happy it works now =]
    Last edited by Twicci; 2011-02-03 at 09:26 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2011-02-03 09:26 AM
    I have a working method, but it requires installing the cracked version of Voice activator unless you have the .deb

I just made a thread on how to do this, but it got deleted and i got a warez warning! Its the only way to get it working on the iPad! Because the paid version isnt allowed to be installed on an iPad!! So its wrong??? I guess you could buy it on your iphone, then move it to the ipad thru ssh somehow, but thats too much hassle.
    Last edited by D_LA_ROC; 2011-02-24 at 03:59 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2011-02-24 03:59 AM
    First do this...

http://modmyi.com/forums/ipad-jailbr...x-4-2-1-a.html

Then go into cydia and get Voice Activator. Just be carefully because it is still a bit buggy. Be prepared to do a few tweaks to get it to work correctly
    Last edited by Peace Maker; 2011-03-01 at 08:40 AM.
    2011-03-01 08:38 AM
    First do this...

http://modmyi.com/forums/ipad-jailbr...x-4-2-1-a.html

Then go into cydia and get Voice Activator. Just be carefully because it is still a bit buggy. Be prepared to do a few tweaks to get it to work correctly
    So, I need to follow the steps from "Voice Control fix for 4.2.1" then go into Cydia and still install Voice Activator for it to work?

Cali
    2011-03-18 10:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD