19 20.21%
    really? man this is some weak sauce
    2011-07-04 09:09 AM
    I hit him on twitter. No reply
    Sigh..
    2011-07-04 09:13 AM
    well good news is........nope I got nothing
    2011-07-04 09:52 AM
    There could be a very good reason for the delay guys. Maybe give Toyvan the benefit of the doubt?
    Twitter Link: @Waverley73........My Mods: -Click Here- ......
    2011-07-04 09:59 AM
    There could be a very good reason for the delay guys. Maybe give Toyvan the benefit of the doubt?
    I've been waiting 5 months & he told me his word. July 1st. You saw his post..
    2011-07-04 10:04 AM
    Is it time to get the flaming torches and pitchforks out ? xD
    2011-07-04 10:07 AM
    Is it time to get the flaming torches and pitchforks out ? xD
    Haha yes
    2011-07-04 10:09 AM
    I've been waiting 5 months & he told me his word. July 1st. You saw his post..
    Yeah, but it's not like he promised he was going to rescue you from a burning building but then decided not to. It's a theme man. Thats all.
    2011-07-04 10:58 AM
    Lol I think users are just upset about waiting an abnormally long time to begin with, then FINALLY hearing from TV and him DECLARING a release date, if he was unsure of it, could have simply just not posted at all....
    2011-07-04 07:56 PM
    Lol I think users are just upset about waiting an abnormally long time to begin with, then FINALLY hearing from TV and him DECLARING a release date, if he was unsure of it, could have simply just not posted at all....
    Exactly my point. Yes it's a theme but he said his word, I don't like hearing something then knowing it was just gonna be backed up again...
    2011-07-04 08:19 PM
    I get both your points guys and I understand where u are coming from. I have just seen this happen a fair bit with a lot if different theme threads. Deadlines for updates or releases pass without a word from the thread starter. Actually happens quite a bit - I can think of many times I've seen this.

My point was does anyone actually known if Toyvan is actually alright? His absence could be either a lack of care for u guys or something that is out of his control? Just a thought. I've got nothing against people who are excited about an upcoming theme guys, I'm all good with u all
    2011-07-04 11:17 PM
    I get both your points guys and I understand where u are coming from. I have just seen this happen a fair bit with a lot if different theme threads. Deadlines for updates or releases pass without a word from the thread starter. Actually happens quite a bit - I can think of many times I've seen this.

My point was does anyone actually known if Toyvan is actually alright? His absence could be either a lack of care for u guys or something that is out of his control? Just a thought. I've got nothing against people who are excited about an upcoming theme guys, I'm all good with u all
    Prob with Fam. That's what themers say when their gone for a while. Always fam. Don't got no problem bout that. But could give us a heads up, something. Only takes less then a min. MMI App works now so yeah. Easier
    2011-07-04 11:24 PM
    yea it would be nice to get a heads up. and i also agree life has become much better since they finally got the mmi app running
    2011-07-05 01:11 AM

yuppers, he might wif down wif something...
    2011-07-05 02:19 AM
    Bump....
    2011-07-05 04:57 AM
    *Quietly Whistles*
    2011-07-05 08:10 PM
    yuppers, he might wif down wif something...
    Even if he was sick or something. The MMI app works, only takes like 20 seconds to type out that it's gonna be delayed. Let us know something
    2011-07-05 11:11 PM
    I think dead thread And dead theme ..
    Follow me on DeviantArt : dieselletwo.deviantart.com

And on Tumblr : dieselletwo.tumblr.com And hit thanks if i help you !!

2011-07-06 12:16 AM
    *Quietly Whistles*
    dont whistle its annoying
    2011-07-06 12:24 AM
    dont whistle its annoying
    shhhhh
    2011-07-06 12:52 AM
460 ... 91011121321 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD