• Dope!

64 68.09%
  • ehhh..maybe??!!

9 9.57%
  • 8-bit sux!

2 2.13%
  • Fergie is fergiliscious!!!

19 20.21%
    Lol, I'm not an a s s like you! but thanks!

Uh..because it's like the greatest matte theme ever????????
    IFlat 2 is the best one ever but iFat isn't
    2011-02-05 03:17 AM
    I promote your work in my own thread and u call me a donkey??!! U unappreciative salami smacker!!
    2011-02-05 03:35 AM
    Wow just noticed the master title. Well deserved! Especially after El3ment- awesome theme!! Glad you see continue to make these super awesome themes, i love your themes because theyre completely unique from anything else out there from the icons to the concept and whole interface and this will definitely be no exception (: Keep it up.
    2011-02-05 03:49 AM
    Wow just noticed the master title. Well deserved! Especially after El3ment- awesome theme!! Glad you see continue to make these super awesome themes, i love your themes because theyre completely unique from anything else out there from the icons to the concept and whole interface and this will definitely be no exception (: Keep it up.
    Thx man! Your flattery is very welcomed and appreciated . I finally made enough money from my themes to pay for the master title.

You're probably due to get a title change don't u think? From the work I've seen I've yours you definitely deserve it! U should put one of your themes up on themeit..let me know if you're interested
    2011-02-05 04:02 AM
    2011-02-05 04:16 AM
    yeah when you make them enough cookies they give you one of these golden titles
    Maybe I should be a modder because I prefer the gold title over blue!
    2011-02-05 04:29 AM
    Maybe I should be a modder because I prefer the gold title over blue!
    Lol just got to get it from the right people
    2011-02-05 05:22 AM
    Thx man! Your flattery is very welcomed and appreciated . I finally made enough money from my themes to pay for the master title.

You're probably due to get a title change don't u think? From the work I've seen I've yours you definitely deserve it! U should put one of your themes up on themeit..let me know if you're interested
    Naw I mostly do mods but I made an ipad theme but never got around to making a UI and stuff for it. I definitely have plans for a super awesome ipad theme Ive actually been working on for a while and you can check out some previews I posted on my twitter @SnowLeo_

But its still in early stages and I wanted to go for an iNav setup so hopefully I'll actually be able to find some time and make the theme with full UI, widgets, and iNav setup then make a simple version and maybe even port it to iphone eventually. I will definitely need some help with it (especially the widgets) and once I get the time I might start a thread here for it.

Hopefully Themeit will come out with an iPad version of the app soon enough an when they release it I will definitely put my theme there. It will be a free theme though only because a lot of the elements in the theme are not mine (obviously all credit will be given when needed and I have a long list of credits to give).

And once I release the theme I will seek a title change because the theme will be super awesome!

Oh and I was thinking of porting MiBox360 to ipad for a while and tried that but sadly had to give up on that because of limited time and interest shifted toward making a theme of my own (or rather a theme comprised of credited work of others that was highly modified along with some of my own work and nessisary credits due).
    Last edited by SnowLeo; 2011-02-05 at 05:37 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2011-02-05 05:37 AM

Uh..because it's like the greatest matte theme ever????????
    Cough *best matte theme ever is my new one" cough
    Or Z|UI

Naw I mostly do mods but I made an ipad theme but never got around to making a UI and stuff for it. I definitely have plans for a super awesome ipad theme Ive actually been working on for a while and you can check out some previews I posted on my twitter @SnowLeo_

But its still in early stages and I wanted to go for an iNav setup so hopefully I'll actually be able to find some time and make the theme with full UI, widgets, and iNav setup then make a simple version and maybe even port it to iphone eventually. I will definitely need some help with it (especially the widgets) and once I get the time I might start a thread here for it.

Hopefully Themeit will come out with an iPad version of the app soon enough an when they release it I will definitely put my theme there. It will be a free theme though only because a lot of the elements in the theme are not mine (obviously all credit will be given when needed and I have a long list of credits to give).

And once I release the theme I will seek a title change because the theme will be super awesome!

Oh and I was thinking of porting MiBox360 to ipad for a while and tried that but sadly had to give up on that because of limited time and interest shifted toward making a theme of my own (or rather a theme comprised of credited work of others that was highly modified along with some of my own work and nessisary credits due).
    You are too fixated on Credit broski! I swear if I see my name on that credits list ima throw a ***** fit! Just do your theme and credit stuff if it is like a straight copy or very similar! Or inspired by. lol

maybe i should be a modder because i prefer the gold title over blue!
    g o l d sucka!
    Last edited by AnthonyGiola; 2011-02-05 at 07:05 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2011-02-05 07:05 AM
    g o l d sucka!
    Looks like I need to talk to stealth. He must of been drunk that night he was handing out theme titles like candy in a cheap parade! Lol - And I'd say it's more orange then gold
    2011-02-05 07:34 AM
    Looks like I need to talk to stealth. He must of been drunk that night he was handing out theme titles like candy in a cheap parade! Lol - And I'd say it's more orange then gold
    lol. Orange indeed. I didnt want glowing gold I wanted Rainbow. But he changed it before I could message him back lol.
    2011-02-05 07:39 AM
    Definitely want to see more =]

I'm curious how you will work the icons (the AutoCreate I mean).

Goodluck!!!
    2011-02-05 12:49 PM
    oooohhhhh yeeeeeeaaaaaahhhhhhhh this will be BEAUTIFUL!

iPhone4 16gb black - 4.1 Limera1ned
    iPhone 3G 16gb white - 3.1.2 jailbroken
    Blackra1ned
    THANKYOU ONCE AGAIN GEOHOT!
    2011-02-05 12:58 PM
    Yes, love it. Have you heard of eBoy? He does some wicked stuff. Would be great for a panoramic wallpaper for this.
    2011-02-05 02:03 PM
    men u sure love to tease us. haha! im gonna start camping
    2011-02-05 02:15 PM
    Yea i say go for it!
    this year im pedro. im who they wanna vote for.
    @ant_b00gie
    2011-02-05 03:59 PM
    yes pls, i love 3d dot heroes
    2011-02-05 06:58 PM
    go for it
    2011-02-05 08:48 PM
    Definitely want to see more =]

I'm curious how you will work the icons (the AutoCreate I mean).

Goodluck!!!
    I'm very curious to see how I will work the auto-create icons too!

Yes, love it. Have you heard of eBoy? He does some wicked stuff. Would be great for a panoramic wallpaper for this.
    no, I haven't heard of eBoy, but I'll research him now
    2011-02-05 09:08 PM
    48 votes! once I get at least 200 we'll go from there
    2011-02-05 10:17 PM
460 123412 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD