hey fifty im still missing the edge icon
    2011-07-09 09:52 AM
    These are my current lockscreen and homescreen:

I have that lockscreen set up as well, but the original clock and date at the top are still visible. Help?

Edit: Like this.
    Last edited by connor.canty2; 2011-07-10 at 12:15 AM.
    2011-07-10 12:11 AM
    Get clock hide from cydia to get rid of the clock
    I have that lockscreen set up as well, but the original clock and date at the top are still visible. Help?

Edit: Like this.
    2011-07-10 12:37 AM
    Thanks. Greatly appreciated.
    2011-07-10 01:05 AM
    Hey I have a Icons Request.
    PDANET
    Dreamboard
    xBackup
    Appinfo

Can someone make those icons please.
    I usally make the icons myself but the psd templates that came with it. I dont know where to insert the icon and i tried putting it everywhere but it covers the whole layers instead of being inside that icon shape so i can free transform but it is not working.
    Can someone please help here?
    Thank you in Advance.
    2011-07-12 08:54 PM
    Can someone please make a live twitter widget that shows tweets for lockscreen or homescreen... Please?
    2011-08-02 01:34 AM
    Hi, First of thanks to the creator of Prestige HD theme !

I have one question, is it possible to make the status bar transparent ?
    The grey bar doesnt match my wallpaper at all.
    2011-08-08 06:46 PM
    Are there any tutorials on how to make cydia icons for this theme? I have a few cydia applications that were not yet themed when I downloaded and installed Pretige...Thanks in advanced!
    2011-08-13 07:40 PM
    The psd files from the loading screens of the Prestige theme ask in adobe photoshop about a font named FAUX bold and italic where can i get this font.

greetz Master Willem
    2011-08-14 08:13 AM
    Hello,

I've searched everywhere but can't find the answer to this question: what's the font that's used on the Calculator buttons? It's also used on the battery charge percentage shown in the centre of the lockscreen when the device is plugged in. It's not Giorgio Sans and it's not Caviar Dreams either. Can anyone tell me?

Thanks!
    2011-08-17 05:12 PM
    Is this theme still being developed? I noticed some things have not been themed. When I search my mail, the From/To/All/Subject buttons are not themed. Also, in the App Store, when I go to Updates > Purchased the All/Not On This iPod buttons are not themed either. Someone please tell me that development of this theme is not dead!
    2011-08-17 09:52 PM
    Is this theme still being developed? I noticed some things have not been themed. When I search my mail, the From/To/All/Subject buttons are not themed. Also, in the App Store, when I go to Updates > Purchased the All/Not On This iPod buttons are not themed either. Someone please tell me that development of this theme is not dead!
    Where did you get theme?
    2011-08-17 10:28 PM
    Where did you get theme?
    Themeit App
    2011-08-17 10:33 PM
    Themeit App
    I also got mine via themeit app and had no problems. Had it in both iPhone 4 and 3GS. Try uninstalling the theme and redownload it again
    2011-08-17 10:41 PM
    I also got mine via themeit app and had no problems. Had it in both iPhone 4 and 3GS. Try uninstalling the theme and redownload it again
    Have you checked the two places I mentioned? In the mail app, you tap the Search box to bring up the problematic buttons.

Also, which iOS version were you running?

A screenshot of the problem:

Last edited by onelifecrisis; 2011-08-17 at 11:32 PM. Reason: Fixed Screenshot
    2011-08-17 11:00 PM
    Yeah and it's normal lol
    And yeah thats how mine looks.
    2011-08-17 11:16 PM
    Yeah and it's normal lol
    And yeah thats how mine looks.
    Thanks for confirming the problem.
    My other themes don't have this problem. They have other problems instead.
    Looks like this is yet another theme that I'm going to have to try to fix myself.
    Anyone here know the names of files I need to make/edit to fix those blue buttons? It'd save me some time in figuring it out...
    2011-08-17 11:22 PM
    Got another problem.

I'm trying to put the Prestige TD widget on my SB. I've never tried widgets before.
    I installed the widget pack using Themeit and three new themes appeared in Winterboard(W/TD/WTD). I applied the TD theme (and moved it to the top of the list) and resprung. Nothing. I looked in PerPageHTML to see if maybe it was in there but nothing there either. Tried putting Winterboard in Summerboard mode to see if that helped. It didn't.

I've been googling but can't seem to find any instructions on this (I found lots of posts with people asking for help tweaking their widgets, but I've not yet found a post describing how to get the widget working in the first place).

Any help would be great.
    Last edited by onelifecrisis; 2011-08-19 at 10:44 AM.
    2011-08-19 10:32 AM
    open the widget and see if there is a wallpaper in the theme. widgets have to have a background to work on springboard
    2011-08-20 03:07 AM
    open the widget and see if there is a wallpaper in the theme. widgets have to have a background to work on springboard
    Ah. I deleted wallpaper.png from the main theme, I'll try putting it back. Thanks medic.
    2011-08-20 03:10 AM
2,413 ... 47879596979899107 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD