Thanks Toy, that means alot coming from a respectable themer like your self

What images are you missing out of interest?
    2011-03-02 10:49 PM
    i dont think their doin pre orders on the ipad 2 it says order online from march 11...probably gonna queue up for this and hoping a jb is available soon for iOS4.3 so i can download EL3MENT for iPad because it'll be ready
    2011-03-03 08:13 PM
    Thanks Toy, that means alot coming from a respectable themer like your self

What images are you missing out of interest?
    What I meant is that you uncovered a lot of images that weren't "themeable" when I made my first iPad theme

i dont think their doin pre orders on the ipad 2 it says order online from march 11...probably gonna queue up for this and hoping a jb is available soon for iOS4.3 so i can download EL3MENT for iPad because it'll be ready
    So irritated that they aren't doing online pre-orders online before the 11th - guess I'm gonna have to actually go outside in the snow and stand in line
    2011-03-04 06:13 AM
    I understand. It was a nightmare for theming when it came out from what I heard, at least now a semi-complete theme can be made, we need perpage html, and the wallpaper issue resolving that would be awesome.

Off topic slightly, but is Glass Orb update going to use bundles rather than icons? I'm guessing yes but ya never know
    2011-03-04 04:40 PM
    I understand. It was a nightmare for theming when it came out from what I heard, at least now a semi-complete theme can be made, we need perpage html, and the wallpaper issue resolving that would be awesome.

Off topic slightly, but is Glass Orb update going to use bundles rather than icons? I'm guessing yes but ya never know
    yes, EL3MENT iPad and Glass Orb iPad use bundles. I don't do much with the UI besides the obvious. Mainly springboard, walls, multi-task and folders..
    2011-03-04 06:40 PM
    What I meant is that you uncovered a lot of images that weren't "themeable" when I made my first iPad theme

So irritated that they aren't doing online pre-orders online before the 11th - guess I'm gonna have to actually go outside in the snow and stand in line
    ready for tomorrow Toy? wrap up warm lol
    2011-03-11 02:35 AM
    ready for tomorrow Toy? wrap up warm lol
    @toyvan of course: it can't be that cold in sandy.... be happy you can go stand in line... I'd have to go fly somewhere ...
    2011-03-11 09:40 PM
    Well I got lucky and got my iPad 2 last Friday and only had to stand in line for an hour. Now bring on the 4.3 jailbreak!!!

Btw, this theme will be released in a couple of days
    2011-03-15 08:56 PM
    I didnt think this theme was coming out! Lol JK cant wait!
    2011-03-15 09:22 PM
    Well I got lucky and got my iPad 2 last Friday and only had to stand in line for an hour. Now bring on the 4.3 jailbreak!!!

Btw, this theme will be released in a couple of days
    All I'll need now is the ipad to go with the theme :P
    2011-03-15 09:33 PM
    FYI, Just submitted to ThemeIt!! Should be live within 24 hrs.

I didnt think this theme was coming out! Lol JK cant wait!
    neither did I!!

All I'll need now is the ipad to go with the theme :P
    well what are u waiting for??!!
    2011-03-16 09:35 PM
    How fix, the springboard weather??
    2011-03-18 01:16 PM
    EL3MENT iPad is now available on ThemeIt! Coming soon to Cydia

P.S. make sure you have 1.1 installed

How fix, the springboard weather??

what needs to be fixed
    Last edited by toyvan; 2011-03-18 at 06:42 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2011-03-18 06:41 PM
    the weather don't work for me and my wallpaper is very too big

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

can you help me please?

i bought your theme on themeit the 1.1 installed i don't understand

someone have the same problem?
    Last edited by mossdef; 2011-03-18 at 09:26 PM.
    2011-03-18 06:50 PM
    turn sommerboard off.. and set the theme-folder on first place in winterboard.. maybe this will help you,but I'm not sure,cause I haven't El3ment on my iPad.. good luck...
    2011-03-19 08:21 PM
    This theme is GREAT!!! Just like I knew it would be!!!! Good job bro!
    2011-03-19 08:55 PM
    This theme is GREAT!!! Just like I knew it would be!!!! Good job bro!

Appreciate it! are u having problems when using the w+d option like the screenshot above?
    2011-03-19 09:54 PM
    the weather don't work for me and my wallpaper is very too big

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

can you help me please?

@Toy was gonna purchase this but I got the same prob with glass orb (purchased off cydia)which I love the theme btw but the widget doesnt display correctly I know a little code so I tried to fix on my own but no dice bro still stretched displays a double wallpaper.png for some reason

2011-03-21 04:47 AM
    the weather don't work for me and my wallpaper is very too big can you help me please?

@Toy was gonna purchase this but I got the same prob with glass orb (purchased off cydia)which I love the theme btw but the widget doesnt display correctly I know a little code so I tried to fix on my own but no dice bro still stretched displays a double wallpaper.png for some reason

Guys, open winterboard and turn 'SummerBoard Mode' OFF
    2011-03-21 06:38 PM

Guys, open winterboard and turn 'SummerBoard Mode' OFF
    I have summerboard off bro and tried every setup in WB still stretched out I know I'm doing something wrong just can't figure out what I've ported a bunch of themes for various creators to iPad it's really easy to me but I could never get the damn widgets to work lol I'll keep trying tho see if I can figure out what I'm doin wrong.....thanks for the reply Toy
    2011-03-21 06:59 PM
91 12345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD