Does anyone have a correctly functioning large weather tile???
    I modded the wide weather tile,changed the icons and added animations, link to dl on later post below.

Last edited by Lushhungarian; 2011-03-22 at 03:58 PM.
    2011-03-21 02:08 AM
    I modded the wide weather tile,changed the icons and added animations, pm me if you want it.

I'll take it. You prolly should
    Just upload it as I'm sure many would.
    2011-03-21 02:23 AM
    Yep I'd love the weather tile also please
    2011-03-21 02:25 AM
    I modded the wide weather tile,changed the icons and added animations, pm me if you want it.

OK, you can get it here - com.apple.weather.zip

It was acting a bit buggy, it seemed stuck on the rain animation even though it was bright and sunny outside so I've made that particular animation inaccessible (it's in the animation folder, but I've called it rainOUT) so I don't think that particular animation will work on a rainy day but I'm not sure since we haven't had a rainy day since I modded it. If anyone wants to take a crack at fixing it, feel free, let me know if you're successful.

Other than that it seems to work great, animations work, temp/city/highs and lows all accurate

P.S.
    The icons are from another version of small weather tile on this thread, I didn't create them, just switched them
    Last edited by Lushhungarian; 2011-03-21 at 03:10 AM.
    2011-03-21 02:45 AM
    OK, you can get it here - com.apple.weather.zip

It was acting a bit buggy, it seemed stuck on the rain animation even though it was bright and sunny outside so I've made that particular animation inaccessible (it's in the animation folder, but I've called it rainOUT) so I don't think that particular animation will work on a rainy day but I'm not sure since we haven't had a rainy day since I modded it. If anyone wants to take a crack at fixing it, feel free, let me know if you're successful.

Other than that it seems to work great, animations work, temp/city/highs and lows all accurate
    TO EVERYONE OUT THERE, this man is the only person to reply to me after i posted numerous posts in this thread and the other original OS7 thread.

as a firm believer of karma, LushHungarian, may your future be well

HOWEVER, this is still happening

this happens with every weather tile. anyone have any ideas?
    Last edited by DeuceDillinger; 2011-03-21 at 03:04 AM.
    2011-03-21 02:53 AM
    Just wanted to say thank you to everyone in this post. I installed this last night and I ran into a lot of problems. Just searched around a bit and everything is answered here. Thanks guys!
    2011-03-21 03:01 AM
    TO EVERYONE OUT THERE, this man is the only person to reply to me after i posted numerous posts in this thread and the other original OS7 thread.

as a firm believer of karma, LushHungarian, may your future be well

HOWEVER, this is still happening

this happens with every weather tile. anyone have any ideas?
    You can move that stuff around. I'm not sure which .js/HTML/plist it is. So look around in the weather file for something like the temp placement and icon weather placement.
    2011-03-21 03:17 AM
    You can move that stuff around. I'm not sure which .js/HTML/plist it is. So look around in the weather file for something like the temp placement and icon weather placement.
    thanks man ill give it a shot, but shouldnt it be the same placement if i download the weather tile provided. if its coding, it should all be in the same place as the original uploaders.
    2011-03-21 03:20 AM
    thanks man ill give it a shot, but shouldnt it be the same placement if i download the weather tile provided. if its coding, it should all be in the same place as the original uploaders.
    1. remove the ENTIRE folder com.apple.weather from your iPhone
    2. upload THE ENTIRE NEW FOLDER com.apple.weather to your iPhone
    3. respring

If you only replace files within com.apple.weather it bugs out, you have to replace the entire folder
    2011-03-21 03:36 AM
    Hey Everyone. First Post. SO here it goes- just made a theme for the iPod app, for use with Winterboard. First theme aswell- so plz be gentle. Haha

Btw, only works with iPhone and iPod touch 4th Gen. Sorry was to lazt to resize for older gens.. WIll at a later stage...
    Attached Thumbnails [Mods] OS7 - w/Live Tiles-img_0661.png  
    Attached Files
    Last edited by MarioKruger1994; 2011-03-21 at 03:44 AM.
    2011-03-21 03:41 AM
    Pinning doesn't work for me. What do I do?
    2011-03-21 04:14 AM
    Hey Everyone. First Post. SO here it goes- just made a theme for the iPod app, for use with Winterboard. First theme aswell- so plz be gentle. Haha

Btw, only works with iPhone and iPod touch 4th Gen. Sorry was to lazt to resize for older gens.. WIll at a later stage...
    looks great!!
    2011-03-21 04:25 AM
    my catagories isnt working..

created folders.. put apps in..

select the folder and they don't open.

I have categories sb..
    2011-03-21 04:37 AM
    Categories sb doesn't work, Delete it and run the original categories
    2011-03-21 05:16 AM
    Are there any Categories Tiles?
    Also how do u get the calendar to change with out respring?
    i posted one a page back
    2011-03-21 05:26 AM
    1. remove the ENTIRE folder com.apple.weather from your iPhone
    2. upload THE ENTIRE NEW FOLDER com.apple.weather to your iPhone
    3. respring

If you only replace files within com.apple.weather it bugs out, you have to replace the entire folder
    unfortunately, thats what ive always been doing :/
    2011-03-21 05:58 AM
    Hey Again... Just thought I could give you guys the updated version.. Much better!
    Still only for iPhone and iPod Touch 4th Gen
    Attached Thumbnails [Mods] OS7 - w/Live Tiles-img_0663.png   [Mods] OS7 - w/Live Tiles-img_0662.png  
    Attached Files
    2011-03-21 06:05 AM
    Hey Again... Just thought I could give you guys the updated version.. Much better!
    Still only for iPhone and iPod Touch 4th Gen
    Nice mate thx but pause and play are not align each other when playing full screen.
    2011-03-21 06:49 AM
    thanks..

could some one make me a jet black icon background with 3d edges please
    2011-03-21 02:34 PM
    Hello! Is it normal for the HD camera does not work. In normal mode, no problem, but when I do HD pictures and tries to save, the camera turns itself off. mfg
    2011-03-21 02:44 PM
3,423 ... 50909899100101102110150 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD