Can u possibly upload this to Mediafire? Can't download thru Safari on my phone. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    Mediafire link below:

Segoe_WP.font.zip
    2011-03-01 01:49 PM
    Alos guys i need you help

i made a new LS Wallpaper to use with the blink one we have here.
    the wallpaper is for the Vapor mod i am working on.
    as you can see here this is the original photo i made and you can see you see well the logo on the Vapor Case.

But when i use it ad lockscreen wallpaper the logo is blur as you can see here:

i'm using the Blink LS with the lockinfo images

is there a mask in one of the themes ? how can i fix this?
    Last edited by james341; 2011-03-01 at 01:53 PM.
    2011-03-01 01:51 PM
    Gan Man, the Os7 Sound download site, seems to be blocked
    WeeBe - Edition et Création de services pour le Web
    "
    The service you requested is currently not available, it will be back shortly. Details: Our server has temporarily blocked the site due to bandwidth abuse on the part of users."
    2011-03-01 02:06 PM
    nice and clean!! best 1 ive seen outta all SS of this theme....can u share the 1st wallpaper?
    Thank you.

2011-03-01 03:02 PM
    Hello

I have a problem. See picture

Please help me

Last edited by fuchs_r; 2011-03-01 at 03:08 PM.
    2011-03-01 03:05 PM
    Hello

I have a problem. See picture

Please help me

install "Lockscreen Hide Clock" from cydia.
    2011-03-01 03:08 PM
    Mediafire link below:

Segoe_WP.font.zip
    Hi, good work! But it misses of accented words like à è etc. Can you fix it please?
    2011-03-01 03:22 PM
    thank you.

There are still a small problem :-)

2011-03-01 03:26 PM
    thank you.

im usure of that. i deleted the weather bit off th\t lockscreen for me. if i want to know the weater i look outside
    2011-03-01 03:38 PM
    Hey Everybody,
    Im new to this forum never realy posted anything.
    I just wanted to know how to make tiles transparent, i just cant figure it out. Can some one point me in the right direction.
    Thanks,

THIS THEME IS AWESOME!!
    2011-03-01 03:54 PM
    Ok need some helped been looking at all the pages but can't seem to find the problem answered I'm trying to git my photos on here to show I got one to show but that's all I'm my dcim folder it starts off with 100apple so I cut and paste about 6 pictures from there and put them in my mobileslideshow folder and renamed them 101.png etc... But just the first file shows on the photo tile
    2011-03-01 04:24 PM
    Hi, would anybody have the proper link to the clarity lockscreen from krazy. The download link on the first page doesn't work. It only download a .cgi file.

Thanks in advance!
    nope it's the correct file. it's size is small, something like 64kb? just unzip and place in your themes.xxxxxx folder.
    2011-03-01 04:49 PM
    thank you.

download entreige killer from vydia and activate via winterboard. I think that will fix it
    2011-03-01 04:50 PM
    This is not good. I would like to remove the lock switch

2011-03-01 05:38 PM
    Guys, I have made some custom tiles for the apps I have, but I am having a horrible time calling out the folder name that they need to be put in. I have searched and searched here to find that, but I have had little luck. I tried using SB settings -> More -> App Folders -> and the app that I want to replace. Do I use just the name of the app not including the ".app", or do I need to use all the random characters too? Any help would be appreciated! Here is a snap shot of what I am looking at...

Also, one more problem I am having. When I apply a background to my OS7, and I go to page to the right, the background does not stay. Any fix for this yet?

Here is a look at the mods I have made so far. I did a transparent background from the original ones created by mason670. I also took the badging system created by freeipodtouch. I am pretty happy with this setup so far, but I just want to add more tiles myself so I can give back to those who give a lot here! I am pretty fluent in PhotoShop, so I have been trying to make more OS7 tiles. Thanks for all the work that everyone puts into this theme!

2011-03-01 05:53 PM
    [QUOTE=SphinxUMR;5858576]Guys, I have made some custom tiles for the apps I have, but I am having a horrible time calling out the folder name that they need to be put in. I have searched and searched here to find that, but I have had little luck. I tried using SB settings -> More -> App Folders -> and the app that I want to replace. Do I use just the name of the app not including the ".app", or do I need to use all the random characters too? Any help would be appreciated! Here is a snap shot of what I am looking at...

Hold the app you want to create/have created an icon for as if you're going to pin/move it and it will show you what to label the folder for said icon
    2011-03-01 06:15 PM
    My New Edit Of Gan-Man's HTC Clock

2011-03-01 06:16 PM
    Great sunny day ended here in Tel-Aviv ,Israel and now i have some time to work on the theme . Is there some good HD small clock tile someone can recommend me?
    2011-03-01 06:19 PM
    My New Edit Of Gan-Man's HTC Clock

COOOOOL! can you share all your tiles??? They are amazing!! And arrow of course Please
    2011-03-01 06:29 PM
    Hold the app you want to create/have created an icon for as if you're going to pin/move it and it will show you what to label the folder for said icon
    Thanks! That worked like a charm!!

Gan, can this is a FAQ on the main page?? Thanks!
    Last edited by SphinxUMR; 2011-03-01 at 06:34 PM.
    2011-03-01 06:31 PM
3,423 ... 3947484950515999149 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD