User Tag List

nope it's the correct file. it's size is small, something like 64kb? just unzip and place in your themes.xxxxxx folder.
    Hi! Sorry but I'm new here and I downloaded the .cgi file which is only 0.2kb. I don't have a .zip file like mention here and on the site.
    Please, post the link! Sorry for this.
    2011-03-01 11:42 PM
    Thanks! That worked like a charm!!

Gan, can this is a FAQ on the main page?? Thanks!
    Added. =]

Could someone do a large calendar tile? With mounth, all days of week, all days of mounth? There is only the version with small tile. I hope GanMan could
    Lol. already working on it. =P
    Might get a preview out later today.

ay mind sending me this? xD i wanna mess with it
    We'll see. i'll get a public release out and u can mess with it all u like. =P

hey, made my first tile. Tell me what you think. im going mostly nonlive because the live tiles slow down my ipod.
    I like it. clean and simple. =]

good for your first one, keep at it dude

What I Have So Far

Hi! Sorry but I'm new here and I downloaded the .cgi file which is only 0.2kb. I don't have a .zip file like mention here and on the site.
    Please, post the link! Sorry for this.
    Loving the shadow. lol. makes it 3D'ish. =P Should make an inside shadow one too. I think some people will like it. Makes it look embedded into the tile.
    2011-03-02 01:07 AM
    i am pretty much finished redoing everything. . AGAIN.
    still a few icons im gonna clean up tmorrow.

if anyone wants let me know.

2011-03-02 01:44 AM
    Yes!! I like! Could you just upload your whole os7 folder? Or atleast your tiles.
    2011-03-02 01:48 AM
    Yes!! I like! Could you just upload your whole os7 folder? Or atleast your tiles.
    was gonna do that anyways haha.

it will have everything other then the photos tile.

did not want to confuse people with 4 or 5 different downloads.
    remember to back-up your current theme (Y)

AngryPIG\'s OS7.rar
    2011-03-02 02:02 AM
    Pig, what snippet of code did you use to remove the text in the tiles? I have been trying to figure that out... Thanks!
    2011-03-02 02:20 AM
    Pig, what snippet of code did you use to remove the text in the tiles? I have been trying to figure that out... Thanks!
    Hey man. its on the FIRST POST of the main thread.
    Code:
            <key>displayName</key>
    	<string>Internet Explorer</string>
    Just put a space as the display name...
    2011-03-02 02:24 AM
    I messed around with the OS7 Status Bar (created by 'jseb', edited by Gan-Man).

I went with a beautiful green theme with this to match my tiles. Looks boss.

Attached Files
    2011-03-02 03:01 AM
    was gonna do that anyways haha.

it will have everything other then the photos tile.

did not want to confuse people with 4 or 5 different downloads.
    remember to back-up your current theme (Y)

AngryPIG\'s OS7.rar
    Ok I must ove did something wrong I installed ya os7 and wow everything was black gonna try again tomorrow thankfully I backed up my old one like ya said
    2011-03-02 03:02 AM
    Ok I must ove did something wrong I installed ya os7 and wow everything was black gonna try again tomorrow thankfully I backed up my old one like ya said
    are you on beta 4 and did you put it in the right folder?
    2011-03-02 03:09 AM
    @AngryPIG, hey can you possibly make me a come.bitesms tile to match your others, seems to be missing.. TIA
    2011-03-02 03:19 AM
    @AngryPIG, hey can you possibly make me a come.bitesms tile to match your others, seems to be missing.. TIA
    wont be till tomorrow if i remmeber as its 3.22Am where i am
    2011-03-02 03:23 AM
    Not a prob. Thanks anyways
    2011-03-02 03:36 AM

I like it. clean and simple. =]
    thanks btw it was the one you edited then I edited it again.
    Last edited by elitejelly; 2011-03-02 at 04:07 AM.
    2011-03-02 04:04 AM
    Hi Gan-Man, great thread

One request, can u link the download to my post instead of posting the download link (I might update the script once in awhile)

The links are in my signature below, thanks !
    iPhone Themes: FlatNeue - Apex One - FlowBoard - Kassou HD - BoxorHD Widescreen - BoxorHD - BoxorHD Ceramic White - Bookshelf - AsymmetricHD
    iPad Themes: Honeypad Pro - HoneyPad Pro Retina - BoxorHD - BoxorHD Retina - Bookshelf - BoxorHD Ceramic White
    - All my themes in one Cydia website - open the link from your iDevice

PayPal Donation: [email protected] | Twitter: changroy | HoneyPad Pro
    2011-03-02 07:04 AM
    How do you change the tile color backgrounds from the default blue i dont see the color code in the .html or the .png files, so where would i do this?
    2011-03-02 07:05 AM
    The large camera roll tile is bugging me. I placed it in the folder, but I get an empty photos tile with just the "Background.png" ..... any help?
    2011-03-02 07:13 AM
    How do you change the tile color backgrounds from the default blue i dont see the color code in the .html or the .png files, so where would i do this?
    Read the FIRST POST
    2011-03-02 07:17 AM
    Not sure if this is possible, but it would be AWESOME to have a live tile that displays a png image of the battery with it's actual percentage in it. I know the battery apps in the app store somehow pull the information, so here's to hoping a tile of such proportions can be coded. I saw my classmate's Droid Incredible (not rooted) has one such icon of sorts...

EDIT: Plus this would help to rid the status bar of the battery percentage to free some room up there and make it cleaner. This OS7 theme deserves a clutter-free status bar

Something like the following perhaps?:

Last edited by iRyanKGT; 2011-03-02 at 09:09 AM. Reason: Explaining better...
    2011-03-02 07:35 AM
    The large camera roll tile is bugging me. I placed it in the folder, but I get an empty photos tile with just the "Background.png" ..... any help?
    look for this in tile.html

var max = 0050;
    //var maxtries = 100;
    //var count = 0;
    var URL = "";
    var imagepath = "file:///private/var/mobile/Media/DCIM/100APPLE/";
    //imagepath = "";

try changing the 100APPLE to 101APPLE

let us know how that turns out
    2011-03-02 07:49 AM
3,423 ... 41495051525361101151 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD