User Tag List

Ok so y'all know when you make a folder it shows a couple of tiny app icons right?? Is there a way to just see the folder icon and not the tiny apps??

Second: is there a way to have a different icon for each folder??

I'm on an iPod touch 3 running 4.2

I have a couple more but I will start with these!!
    Thanx in advance.
    2011-02-18 11:32 PM
    I haven't seen even the most advanced themes do either of the things youre asking about, so I would guess no. I could be wrong, but that's what I think.

I've dissected a couple themes to see how they're set up and as far as I can see, the folders are themed by one file, so I don't know if you could make new ones to target each folder (it seems unlikely because the folders are generalized as one item). Don't know if that made sense :/ having a hard time finding the right wording.
    2011-02-19 12:30 AM
    Ok thank you!! I'm about to leave to go shopping hopefully I'll have an answer to my next question by the time I get back!!

Now next question: Was self SOLVED!!
    2011-02-19 12:58 AM
    Ok I'm home and I've thought of another thing!

I have some really cool Mario mushroom icons but they have a black background that I can not get rid of!! Everytime I try it looks terrible. Ia anyone around that can help me with this?? Here is just one of them!!
    Attached Thumbnails Random theming questions!!-imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  
    2011-02-19 06:09 AM
    Hey! I got rid of the background for you on that image you uploaded

I have my own question actually. Umm, I've been trying to edit the unlock sound on 4.2.1. I used methods for 4.0 (making the unlock.caf file into UISounds) but when i try that method, it just plays no noise at all. And futher inspection into the phone's system files, these sounds are now .aiff ( i dont know if they were before) but i tried making aif files as well, and that doesnt work either. any suggestions?
    Attached Images Random theming questions!!-mushroom.png 
    2011-02-20 06:58 AM
    That you!! I have changed all my sounds give me a min and I'll go look for you ok??
    2011-02-20 08:01 AM
    Well I'm on 4.2 and all my ui sounds are still caf??

System/library/audio/ui sounds

That's how I find my audio files

But see I just found a couple of themes on Cydia with ui sounds and renamed them to what I want? I don't know to much about converting
    2011-02-20 08:04 AM
    you could always try categories as an alternative to folders
    2011-02-20 08:05 AM
    I think I've found a half way solution, I have folder enhancer so I can jut fill the first page with blanks so nothing shows. As for per-folder icons, it's ok I have a couple of really cool icons that I can use now that I've thought of a way to have no tiny app images!!
    2011-02-20 08:11 AM
    Can anyone tell me how to change the color of text and numbers in the music player?? And how do I change the button that's still white? The one to the left?!
    Attached Thumbnails Random theming questions!!-imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  
    2011-02-22 07:36 AM
    Ok to extend the earlier post^^^ has anyone managed to successfully theme the whole music player?? The playlist artists songs and albums buttons? I cant get it to work no matter what I do!!
    2011-02-23 07:29 AM
    Hey! I got rid of the background for you on that image you uploaded

I have my own question actually. Umm, I've been trying to edit the unlock sound on 4.2.1. I used methods for 4.0 (making the unlock.caf file into UISounds) but when i try that method, it just plays no noise at all. And futher inspection into the phone's system files, these sounds are now .aiff ( i dont know if they were before) but i tried making aif files as well, and that doesnt work either. any suggestions?
    Well the only thing I think is that you probably changed a .mp3 to a . But that doesn't work just look on google for a tutorial making .caf files
    http://goo.gl/U6TxX

Donate, request or help -> [email protected]
    2011-02-23 08:08 PM
    Don't know ether or not this goes here but I've been working on a theme for a few days now, I'm just about done but I really want to edit the Music Player. I can change the bottom buttons but other then that nothing. I'm on 4.2.1 can anyone help?
    2011-04-15 03:00 AM
    I am wondering if you couldnt just makea folder mask to cover the center to not show the icons? I am playing around with that stuff right now but i maybe way off sorta a n00b when it comes to theming
    2011-04-15 03:13 AM
    Don't know ether or not this goes here but I've been working on a theme for a few days now, I'm just about done but I really want to edit the Music Player. I can change the bottom buttons but other then that nothing. I'm on 4.2.1 can anyone help?
    ok I've gotten quite a bit themed on the music player, if you wanna pm me I can help walk you through some stuff.
    2011-04-16 04:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD