This has happened a couple of times now, and I'm not sure what to do. I tried to install an app in Cydia, but it had an error and did not fully install. After a respring and reopening of Cydia, Cydia asked if I wanted to forcibly remove the files. I said to do so, and then looked in my list of packages and it was still there. When I tried to remove it, it gave me another error and will not uninstall. I tried to install it from another repo, but that doesn't work either. What do I do?
    2011-03-07 03:04 AM
    I had the same problem, but when I restarted Cydia I manually removed from Manage then chose Packages then found the app and removed.

I had no problems removing.

A lot of problems with Cydia lately probality the repo's servers
    2011-03-07 04:16 AM
    How did you manually remove it from manage?
    2011-03-07 05:19 AM
    Open Cydia then on the bottom bar choose Manage then choose Packages

Once you have done this then scroll down to you find the app you want to remove then select it and at the top of the next screen choose Modify then choose remove.
    2011-03-07 05:33 AM
    Open Cydia then on the bottom bar choose Manage then choose Packages

Once you have done this then scroll down to you find the app you want to remove then select it and at the top of the next screen choose Modify then choose remove.
    I know that! You stated it as if you did something different. I stated in the op that it would error during removal, also. I messed around with it enough that I got it to remove. I tried to install it again over the top of the half-installation, using a different repo. It still gave me errors, but uninstalled in the end. There has to be a better solution to this, though.
    2011-03-07 05:38 PM
    Worked fo me, sorry it didn't for you.
    2011-03-07 08:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD