Just saying hello.
    by any chance, will there be an addition which adds a scrolling background behind appGrids.
    and individual (appGird) label placement, size etc.
    2011-05-01 05:48 AM
    good god ! that is sexy ! most waited ! INPUT KEYBOARD ! great job Wynd

like the other said, Icon label per app AND badge position per app would be great !!
    iPhone Themes: FlatNeue - Apex One - FlowBoard - Kassou HD - BoxorHD Widescreen - BoxorHD - BoxorHD Ceramic White - Bookshelf - AsymmetricHD
    iPad Themes: Honeypad Pro - HoneyPad Pro Retina - BoxorHD - BoxorHD Retina - Bookshelf - BoxorHD Ceramic White
    - All my themes in one Cydia website - open the link from your iDevice

PayPal Donation: [email protected] | Twitter: changroy | HoneyPad Pro
    2011-05-01 06:00 AM

Just saying hello.

you are a iPhone GOD!

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    2011-05-01 06:31 AM
    good god ! that is sexy ! most waited ! INPUT KEYBOARD ! great job Wynd

like the other said, Icon label per app AND badge position per app would be great !!

you guys are nutzzzz and bananas!!!
    hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    2011-05-01 06:33 AM
    I am all for paid themes. To those who have never made a theme before - you don't quite understand the work that goes into making one. It is very very time consuming. And on top of that - dreamboard being a paid app is fair. Wynd will continue to update it and support it, unlike winterboard which certain things are broken and won't ever be fixed. It was time for a new themeing platform, one that particularly is only limited to the imagination of the themer. I cannot even imagine the time wynd has spent on this with the functionality and innovation it has. Mad props, hats off, and well done.
    I disagree. I work only when i have free time for fun. I understand how most people don't want to pay for my themes, that's why I only release themes for free. I do that because it's fun and I like making them. Not because I want money. Theming is just a hobby. It gets rid of my spare time and makes my phone look awesome.
    My Themes

HTC HD2 HTC 1 HTC Sensation
    2011-05-01 07:14 AM
    2 things.
    u just made my widget useless.

and u need to charge ur ipod
    Was that supposed to be your secret widget?
    2011-05-01 07:49 AM
    Was that supposed to be your secret widget?
    Yep Google search
    2011-05-01 07:50 AM
    Wynd is there anything your not capable of doing?

Can you just go ahead and make my iPhone wipe my *** already?
    2011-05-01 07:51 AM
    version 1.1 28/4/11 is pretty laggy...especially the appdrawer!
    2011-05-01 07:51 AM
    Yep Google search
    Bummer. It could still be cool to bring it with wynds implementation. I'm curious to know how you went about it though
    2011-05-01 07:53 AM
    Wynd is there anything your not capable of doing?

Can you just go ahead and make my iPhone wipe my *** already?
    That beta wouldn't be very pretty

Bummer. It could still be cool to bring it with wynds implementation. I'm curious to know how you went about it though
    Virtual keyboard
    Last edited by PathKiller29; 2011-05-01 at 07:55 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2011-05-01 07:55 AM
    That beta wouldn't be very pretty
    lol. But seriously everything that any themer or coder ever called impossible wyndwarrior has succcessfully made. Animated HTML5 weather in real time is something Alien1974 worked on trying to do forever and called imposible. Even the great K. Nitsua was unsucccessful. Wyndwarrior- no problem. perpage wallpapers iOS 4- impossible. Wyndwarrior- no problem. Perpage widgets- impossible.... interactive widgets- impossible. Saving complex theme setups- impossible. Full automated platform that's easy for devs to use to make complex themes with full interactivity- impossible. Keyboard imput on said hypothetical platform- impossible.
    Not anymore.

Virtual keyboard
    Virtual as in a JavaScript keyboard like the one for weather zip code or different?
    Last edited by SnowLeo; 2011-05-01 at 08:01 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2011-05-01 08:01 AM
    Something like that
    2011-05-01 08:03 AM
    awesome. Well props for trying figuring to figure out how to do that.
    Did you ever get it working by the way?
    2011-05-01 08:04 AM
    awesome. Well props for trying figuring to figure out how to do that.
    Did you ever get it working by the way?
    On the computer yes
    On the phone no
    Stupid iframes don't load on iPhone
    2011-05-01 08:07 AM
    Oh well at least you don't have to worry about trying to figure and out now. Now can spend the time figuring out dylibs and how to make the QNX theme work
    2011-05-01 08:10 AM
    Oh well at least you don't have to worry about trying to figure and out now. Now can spend the time figuring out dylibs and how to make the QNX theme work
    Yeah but I spent like a week working on it.
    Even got a working address bar

And u can forget about dylibs
    2011-05-01 08:12 AM
    what do you mean by a working address bar?
    2011-05-01 08:22 AM
    Ok with latest update I got today so far I have had springboard crash 5 times. In like 5-6 hours. And Can anyone tell me what the cash icons option on emerita is for and what's with the big moving red button button?
    2011-05-01 09:28 AM
    what do you mean by a working address bar?
    The bar on top of ur browser that days http://
    2011-05-01 02:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD