I also love ot but it's slowly destroying my phone. Text, internet, iPod, phone, fb, and email all crash. if there isn't an update by next weekend I'm getting rid of it. I don't want to have to buy a new iphone
    2011-05-02 02:51 AM
    hey wynd i was wondering.
    sense u use ur iPod for all this.
    what phone do u have?
    2011-05-02 03:26 AM
    I also love ot but it's slowly destroying my phone. Text, internet, iPod, phone, fb, and email all crash. if there isn't an update by next weekend I'm getting rid of it. I don't want to have to buy a new iphone
    I develop on multiple iOS devices, a 3GS a 4 and the iPad. There's nothing wrong with dreamboard, i would start by disabling bunches of mobile substrate addons, and if you want it bad enough, restore and rejailbreak.

Think about the amount if people using db themes and developing for dreamboard, then look at the amount of people who can't get it to work; why would you think it's db?
    2011-05-02 03:48 AM
    hey wynd i was wondering.
    sense u use ur iPod for all this.
    what phone do u have?

It looks epic doesn't it? I can call people and play tetris. That's about it.
    2011-05-02 03:50 AM
    To clarify there are little bugs in db, however none are show stoppers, on my 256mb iPad i do lots of very cool things, the onlything right now that i know i can do to make it crash it hit the full app draw tons of time fast.

you should def port dreamboard to this.

but is that cause of the data plan?
    Last edited by JesseDegenerate; 2011-05-02 at 04:14 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2011-05-02 04:14 AM
    To clarify there are little bugs in db, however none are show stoppers, on my 256mb iPad i do lots of very cool things, the onlything right now that i know i can do to make it crash it hit the full app draw tons of time fast.

you should def port dreamboard to this.

but is that cause of the data plan?
    Working on it right now. A phone icon, a wallpaper, and a tetris icon...
    2011-05-02 04:16 AM
    lol, ur funny.

but im sure that phone gives u less hassle then an iPhone.
    u know, when ur not playing tetris that is
    2011-05-02 04:19 AM

makes sense coz if you use iPhone you will be crashing it every other min... lol
    2011-05-02 04:20 AM
    OMG even my last phone didn't have tetris!

/jealous
    2011-05-02 05:15 AM
    OMG even my last phone didn't have tetris!

/jealous
    Mine did .
    And it was touch screen too
    2011-05-02 05:44 AM
    Has anyone had a problem receiveing phone calls while using dream board themes. My phone recently started freezing and respringing. Any suggestions on how to stop thus from happening.
    2011-05-02 07:30 AM
    Ok this has probably been asked a million times so I apologise if it has but can you put the animated weather behind the icons? It's on top on every theme I have so I assume it's dreamboard I have to fix.
    2011-05-02 12:18 PM
    Ok this has probably been asked a million times so I apologise if it has but can you put the animated weather behind the icons? It's on top on every theme I have so I assume it's dreamboard I have to fix.
    Every theme is designed to have it on top, it's not a bug, you can change this if you know how to mod a theme.
    2011-05-02 02:53 PM

*jealous*
    2011-05-02 03:00 PM

Shens. Calling it
    2011-05-02 06:44 PM
    Does anyone know, when we submit a Theme to the Store, is it added manually by Wynd?
    2011-05-02 08:43 PM
    Just tried to trade in my iPhone for a white one, to no avail. Couldn't find the newest dreamboard beta...Anyone have the link?
    2011-05-02 08:44 PM
    Just tried to trade in my iPhone for a white one, to no avail. Couldn't find the newest dreamboard beta...Anyone have the link?
    page 1

Does anyone know, when we submit a Theme to the Store, is it added manually by Wynd?
    im assuming yes, other wise, these themes wouldnt be installable.
    either way, if not wynd it has to be someone.
    that i know for sure
    Last edited by PathKiller29; 2011-05-02 at 09:23 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2011-05-02 09:23 PM
    Jesse and Wynd run it together. Jesse actually owns the domain dreamboard.us.

Don't quote me on that, but I'm almost positive.
    2011-05-02 09:24 PM
    Jesse and Wynd run it together. Jesse actually owns the domain dreamboard.us.

Don't quote me on that, but I'm almost positive.
    yeah, im aware.
    just, i'd assume wynd takes care of the themes which go on. rather then Jesse.
    i believe Jesse just own the domain, and does what ever he wants on it. other than that, im assuming is wynds work
    lol quoted
    2011-05-02 09:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD