change the variables from some inteface in main theme then
    2012-04-10 04:14 AM
    change the variables from some inteface in main theme then
    Doesn't work, tried it before
    CHECK OUT THIS AWESOME THEME
    Windows Vista
    Follow me on Twitter - Mr_Russ1an
    2012-04-10 04:15 AM
    Hi I need to know if it's possible to make a background changer for a lockscreen on iPad ???
    Pretty sure you can have an imageview and just change the background from within the main theme.
    Just make sure the lockscreen isnt reading or changing any vars.

Or have buttons that change alphas and just have 4-5 backgrounds in separate imageviews and make the buttons change the alphas.
    2012-04-10 06:54 AM
    The BB Playbook 2.0 them above looks nice and very tempting, but my experience with the BB Dreamboard theme is it is somewhat laggy, need to step up to a 4S.

I noticed Dreamboard says there is a update available in Cydia, although will not update. I uninstalled also, and still nothing. But what is funny is that it is telling me the same thing for iFile so Im wondering if it's just a repository issue or maybe it is something more than that.

Thank for yourhelp wynd.
    2012-04-10 09:24 AM
    Pretty sure you can have an imageview and just change the background from within the main theme.
    Just make sure the lockscreen isnt reading or changing any vars.

Or have buttons that change alphas and just have 4-5 backgrounds in separate imageviews and make the buttons change the alphas.

Thx i will try that I have made the changer but the lockscreen doesn't seem to read the variable so I will try to change the alpha maybe this will work . I'll let you know . Thx
    2012-04-12 01:22 AM
    Thx i will try that I have made the changer but the lockscreen doesn't seem to read the variable so I will try to change the alpha maybe this will work . I'll let you know . Thx
    I told you the variables don't wok on lockscreen...
    Windows Vista
    2012-04-12 01:50 AM
    I mean that an action within the theme reads the variable (for example the main scrollview or a button commonly pressed) and changes it, so by the time the lockscreen is opened it has already changed.
    2012-04-12 02:05 AM
    Preparing theme..........
    But nothing happens
    Until I force close phone?
    Tried going thru the thread looking for answers but there's too many
    "wow thanks man your great" posts ruining the thread
    Makes it very difficult to get any answers
    2012-04-22 12:12 PM
    Hi.
    I'm wondering whether we can have shortcuts to settings menus in DreamBoard. A bit like HomescreenSettings allows it outside DreamBoard...
    Preparing theme..........
    But nothing happens
    Until I force close phone?
    Tried going thru the thread looking for answers but there's too many
    "wow thanks man your great" posts ruining the thread

Makes it very difficult to get any answers
    Wow thanks man you're great !
    2012-04-23 10:28 AM
    Has anyone figured out a way to make webapps work with DreamBoard? Like with an advancedwebview that has a url that forces mobile safari to open?

@Alfroggy: It's really late, but you can make them work if you create dynamic advancedwebviews with html files that have the url to the setting. Just make the shortcuts insert the advancedwebviews anywhere in the theme and it will launch the shortcut.
    2012-05-21 09:33 AM
    Can someone please take over Dreamboard? Dreamboard has way more potential than this, and seeing all the themes create, if wyd could come back and update this, it would run way smoother, use less RAM, and when the new iPhone comes out and iOS 6. I want it to be capable of using it, this is the most reason why my phone is jailbroken now
    2012-05-24 01:56 AM
    Can someone please take over Dreamboard? Dreamboard has way more potential than this, and seeing all the themes create, if wyd could come back and update this, it would run way smoother, use less RAM, and when the new iPhone comes out and iOS 6. I want it to be capable of using it, this is the most reason why my phone is jailbroken now
    As far as I know wynd never released the source code, and as long as we don't have it we can't change anything
    2012-05-24 02:20 AM
    As far as I know wynd never released the source code, and as long as we don't have it we can't change anything
    That sucks, just hoping he makes a return to it
    2012-05-24 02:37 AM
    That sucks, just hoping he makes a return to it
    So do I, but I wouldn't hold my breath
    2012-05-24 02:40 AM
    So do I, but I wouldn't hold my breath
    Yea, question End. To see dreamboard themes on how they are and compare them to yours. Yours is way overboard! Lol, is it because you use a dylib file? If so, then how come everyone else don't use it to make their themes even better than it is? Another question, after your completion with metroon, and OS7, are you going to do a htc theme? I really want to see you make one,
    2012-05-24 02:50 AM
    Yea, question End. To see dreamboard themes on how they are and compare them to yours. Yours is way overboard! Lol, is it because you use a dylib file? If so, then how come everyone else don't use it to make their themes even better than it is? Another question, after your completion with metroon, and OS7, are you going to do a htc theme? I really want to see you make one,
    Yes, it's because of the dylib, it gives you way more control over the system. And I guess it's because it takes a while until you get the hang of Objective-C, on the other hand I don't know how much time it takes to get into DreamBoard coding.
    Well I was never that fond of Android, and I don't even know if I'll make another theme after those two are done
    Last edited by EndFinity; 2012-05-24 at 03:16 AM.
    2012-05-24 03:11 AM
    Yes, it's because of the dylib, it gives you way more control over the system. And I guess it's because it takes a while until you get the hang of Objective-C, on the other hand I don't know how much time it takes to get into DreamBoard coding.
    Well I was never that fond of Android, and I don't even know if I'll make another theme after those two are done
    O, well if you don't it, doesn't matter, lol loving your themes by the way, thanks for your response
    2012-05-24 03:26 AM
    I would like to make another dreamboard thing but only after I learn Objective-C a LOT better :P
    Windows Vista
    2012-05-24 03:56 AM

End is on another level right now no disrespect

I hope you aren't done End..
    Last edited by Jdot1224; 2012-05-24 at 04:16 AM.
    2012-05-24 04:13 AM
    End is on another level right now no disrespect

I hope you aren't done End..
    I see that! Lol, his work is beyond great!
    2012-05-24 04:39 AM
5,813 ... 181231271279280281282283 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD