Just wanted to say to all the debs making themes. Be original guys. It's sad how many of the "new" dreamboard themes are simply copies and combinations of already amazing themes. We don't need anymore windows 8/max osx/windows 7/ be original. You'll sell a lot more. Because aero is the best windows theme. Hands down. No one can code better than ken. Sirtims
    Osx is the best Mac port hands down. Please give us new material and quit recycling code and images from other themes.
    2012-07-26 08:21 PM
    Agree with ya there bro. Ready for something new to be worked on
    2012-07-26 08:26 PM
    Just wanted to say to all the debs making themes. Be original guys. It's sad how many of the "new" dreamboard themes are simply copies and combinations of already amazing themes. We don't need anymore windows 8/max osx/windows 7/ be original. You'll sell a lot more. Because aero is the best windows theme. Hands down. No one can code better than ken. Sirtims
    Osx is the best Mac port hands down. Please give us new material and quit recycling code and images from other themes.
    Agree with you there!
    CHECK OUT THIS AWESOME THEME
    Windows Vista
    Follow me on Twitter - Mr_Russ1an
    2012-07-26 09:06 PM
    Tyler if it wasn't for you I would be back on winterboard. Very glad you made what ya made.
    2012-07-26 09:24 PM
    I do agree but everyone has to start some where to learn how everything works. Personally I don't plan on making any right now with ios 6 coming out and wynd having stopped updating dreamboard. I don't know if dreamboard works on ios 6 but if it does I would like to make one more theme
    2012-07-27 05:02 AM
    Here's hoping this will be compatible with iOS 6. Remember that the final version (1.1.4) came out during iOS 4.
    2012-07-27 05:51 AM
    Maybe Wynd will come back
    2012-07-27 12:42 PM
    🎵 🎶
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.
    2012-07-27 01:33 PM
    So I'm working on a clock/date widget for my theme. The problem I have is, that the top of every bit of text in the widget gets cut off. When viewed on my laptop this doesn't happen. I was just wondering if it's a possibility that the font (LaurenScript.ttf) isn't compatible with the phone or I'm missing something else. Thanks in advance for the help!
    2012-07-27 04:51 PM
    So I'm working on a clock/date widget for my theme. The problem I have is, that the top of every bit of text in the widget gets cut off. When viewed on my laptop this doesn't happen. I was just wondering if it's a possibility that the font (LaurenScript.ttf) isn't compatible with the phone or I'm missing something else. Thanks in advance for the help!
    It should be working it you have it linked inside the style sheet, post screenshots please

I'm also doing major work on a widget that's going to auto detect user location
    2012-07-27 06:29 PM
    It should be working it you have it linked inside the style sheet, post screenshots please

We have this, GPS widgets..
    2012-07-27 06:31 PM
    Do you have the widget partially outside of the viewframe?

Here's hoping this will be compatible with iOS 6. Remember that the final version (1.1.4) came out during iOS 4.
    But that was because Wynd wanted to leave it compatible with iOS 6 before he threw the project. I wonder why he didn't release the source code, it was mostly free, after all.

Follow me on Twitter for updates and freebie themes!
    2012-07-27 06:33 PM
    DreamBoard is mostly compatible with iOS 6, as far as I can tell, the only thing that's broken is the lockview functionality. But Wynd stated on twitter a while back that he wanted to update DreamBoard and Swype, so let's keep our fingers crossed
    2012-07-27 07:05 PM

There's a screenie. Even the font in the middle of the widget gets cut off, so I don't believe it is the view frame.
    Attached Thumbnails Creating Themes With Dreamboard-imageuploadedbymodmyi1343409709.441155.jpg  
    2012-07-27 07:22 PM
    There's a screenie. Even the font in the middle of the widget gets cut off, so I don't believe it is the view frame.
    If anyone has serious questions involving variables/functions, saving variables. The harder stuff. Email me at [email protected]

I think the other guys in here have the other stuff covered
    2012-07-27 07:40 PM
    If anyone has serious questions involving variables/functions, saving variables. The harder stuff. Email me at [email protected]

I think the other guys in here have the other stuff covered
    I was having an issue with functions at first cause I didn't realize you couldn't have multiple if statements, then I realized if I used an if/then/else function to trigger a second function that has the second if statement, it's a workaround lol

But I tried installing gps widgets but it wasn't working, I installed the one created by crazyvivek, but the MyLocation.app wouldn't open which didn't allow the location text file to be created, is there another one?
    2012-07-27 08:39 PM
    DreamBoard is mostly compatible with iOS 6, as far as I can tell, the only thing that's broken is the lockview functionality. But Wynd stated on twitter a while back that he wanted to update DreamBoard and Swype, so let's keep our fingers crossed
    I asked him a while back if the source code for dreamboard would be released and he said "soon"
    CHECK OUT THIS AWESOME THEME
    Windows Vista
    Follow me on Twitter - Mr_Russ1an
    2012-07-28 01:42 AM
    . I thought you were gone? :/. But that's extremely good news. I'm glad he hasn't completely forgotten about it

2012-07-28 06:44 AM
    I asked him a while back if the source code for dreamboard would be released and he said "soon"
    Well, that's interesting

. I thought you were gone? :/. But that's extremely good news. I'm glad he hasn't completely forgotten about it
    Still am, officially. Just checking in from time to time to see what's new. But yeah, I hope something happens with DreamBoard. An update from the man himself would be better than the source code, in my opinion at least, but I won't complain either way
    2012-07-28 12:29 PM
    Well, that's interesting

Still am, officially. Just checking in from time to time to see what's new. But yeah, I hope something happens with DreamBoard. An update from the man himself would be better than the source code, in my opinion at least, but I won't complain either way
    Glad you still check in though! Neither will I

2012-07-28 12:53 PM
2,599 ... 2575115123124125126127 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD