User Tag List

so this is gonna be ported through dreamboard but what about us people who don't understand dreamboard,please let us people use winterboard as well,I just don't get dreamboard what goes where etc
    I think it will be winterboard but also ported for dreamboard ...
    2011-03-29 07:23 PM
    Looks nice Free
    Great job on the slideshow widget. Looks awesome. The interactivity was a b°tch to figure out eh? lol weeks for me to get mine to run properly. Msg me if you want, I'll send you a DL of mine for SB. Need perpage+ and or Dreamboard to run it. If you saw the vid, it's a little more simple than yours but I'm sure our coding in general is prob pretty similar. Great job on this theme. I'll be jumping on board for sure.
    2011-03-29 08:24 PM
    looks nice. that lookscreen is amazing.
    2011-03-30 10:30 AM
    Did I read open beta, or am I wrong?
    Please, add me too!
    2011-03-30 09:04 PM
    Looks schweet!
    My latest theme - -
    2011-03-30 09:24 PM
    Could I be apart of this beta?
    2011-03-30 09:38 PM
    Looks like your best work yet free!
    If there is a beta count me in
    2011-03-30 11:11 PM
    Where did he say about beta?
    I don't see it. o.O

I don't design themes, I don't create mods. The only thing I know, are changing values.

Darkstar Orange Color Mod: Link here.
    2011-03-31 05:14 AM
    Omega HD!
    "The Last of a Series"

* A WinterBoard and DreamBoard Theme*

Omega HD is finally here! I have been creeping in the background for a couple months after xQuisite while making this theme and finally after going through making sure every last piece of art in this theme is clean crisp and clear I am ready to reveal!

This theme right from the jump obviously has full UI, Apps, and hand made Icons that POP on your screen. The icons come stock with a border and auto skinning icon for all your apps but I am also setting this up to were you have an option to have the icons without the border completely! Of course as per usual I have made several different animated lockscreens that you can choose from and will have videos to show the different animations. I also made a great all new weather widget that will also carry options such as "User Friendly" and animations. Color Mods are a must these days somdays you feel like blue somdays red, green ect ect ha =)

This theme is great for people who just want to plug and play but I also provide great widgets and Nav parts of the theme for people who want to have a little more fun setting things up!

Wait theres MORE!!!

I am also converting the theme over from WinterBoard to DreamBoard so you can have best of both worlds! but give me a little time after initial release due to the new platform I have not had much time to play around!!!!

But Wait theres MORE!!

ALL NEW INTERACTIVE WIDGETS!!!

"Right from the lockscreen you can have of your choice

1) Photo Carousel

2) Photo 3D Zoom

3) PhotoTouch "CoverFlow"

OK OK here we go with some screenshots and videos!

Batt/KeyPad

Lockscreen

Home

Weather

Weather.app

Calc

Mediaplayer

Below Screens Tomorrow! =)

Phone

SMS

Safari

Main UI/Pop Ups

Animated LockScreens and Videos Below

TouchFlow Widget Omega

Color Mods Coming Soon! "Expect to see Red, Green, Purple, and pink"

FAQ AND HELP SECTION

I will post directions and any know common issues here after first release!
    Looking really good Anthony
    2011-03-31 06:08 PM
    this is going to be that perfect theme
    2011-04-01 11:54 AM
    Free - is this gonna drop today ??
    2011-04-01 04:57 PM
    Yes I still have a few things I want to touch up but Iam aiming to submit this to cydia tonight via MMI repo and hopefully see it live tomorrow =)
    2011-04-01 11:28 PM
    that's good news
    2011-04-01 11:41 PM
    and for my donation with paypal
    31W87301MF863962U
    can you refund me for buy your theme on cydia this week?
    thanks

thanks.
    2011-04-02 12:20 AM
    It is around 5am and I am packing the theme getting ready for submission! It should hopfully be in your Cydia Changes Today!!! Thank you for ALL the support I will be in here later to help with any questions. =)
    2011-04-02 11:07 AM
    It is around 5am and I am packing the theme getting ready for submission! It should hopfully be in your Cydia Changes Today!!! Thank you for ALL the support I will be in here later to help with any questions. =)
    You are WELCOME HAHA thanks for an awesome theme?

Free copy plz?
    2011-04-02 11:38 AM
    i thougnt i commented a long time ago but i guess it didn't go through lol anyways i wanted to say great job on the theme like always and i'll be getting it for sure and i was wondering if you got the ui to work with backboard?
    2011-04-02 06:49 PM
    will this be released on themeit too??
    2011-04-03 12:14 AM
    i wait this theme!!!!!
    2011-04-03 01:10 AM
    Looks really nice

It's still so Betty.
    2011-04-03 01:32 AM
377 1234513 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD