OK I may have missed this somewhere, but what is the procedure to update to these new icons? They look really cool and would love to add them. Working on Mac OSX.
    inter mac only so far . . .
    http://www.modmyi.com/wiki/index.php/Iphone_skinning
    2007-07-18 07:35 PM
    Britna! Nice nice nice, Looks like you got it wokred out ah? The restore thing work? Love the screenshot. You did awesome.
    Yup, couldn't have done it without you!

I was going to cry... lol, Then I hit it a couple of times.
    2007-07-18 09:50 PM
    britna, i love how you made the bottom 4 with black edges, is there a special way you did that?

also wanna make me a carrier text that says "slezak" ? that would be awesome in the font you used.
    Last edited by slezak12; 2007-07-18 at 10:18 PM.
    2007-07-18 10:15 PM
    britna, i love how you made the bottom 4 with black edges, is there a special way you did that?

also wanna make me a carrier text that says "slezak" ? that would be awesome in the font you used.
    I just opened them in photoshop, and did a 1 px stroke around the icon... not hard.
    2007-07-18 10:28 PM
    Can someone please put up an XP how to.. I've managed to get the Calc icon on, but when I switched to the MobileCal directory, it keeps giving me this:

fileref: 0

If someone could help, that'd be awesome!
    2007-07-19 12:43 AM
    Can someone please put up an XP how to.. I've managed to get the Calc icon on, but when I switched to the MobileCal directory, it keeps giving me this:

fileref: 0

If someone could help, that'd be awesome!
    That means it cant find the file make sure it is typed in right and the file is the folder.
    2007-07-19 12:58 AM
    I made a process for pcs and icon installation! Its here. http://www.modmyi.com/forums/showthread.php?t=771
    Loring Studios Graphic Design Company | Serving the world, one cool job at a time.
    Graphic Design | Vehicle Wraps | Website Design | Large Format Printing
    2007-07-19 01:48 AM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD