User Tag List

DANGIT lol oh well, I'd like to port an iNav theme to iPad but I don't know how to do Batch scripts and I'm horrible at Photoshop
    y not not just change sizes of images (in plist and actual images)??
    2011-04-16 12:21 AM
    y not not just change sizes of images (in plist and actual images)??
    Because the images will then be really poor quality.
    Whitoken for DreamBoard 1.1 in DreamStore
    2011-04-16 12:25 AM
    [QUOTE=scarflaire;5972793]Neither do I and too lazy to learn.
    2011-04-16 12:26 AM
    Because the images will then be really poor quality.
    but for one who knows photoshop, its not a problem
    2011-04-16 12:28 AM
    but for one who knows photoshop, its not a problem
    And I am not one who knows Photoshop nor has the time lol. Wish someone would make a batch script that resized and increased quality of images.. That'd be nastyy
    2011-04-16 12:37 AM
    Lol. I'd pay a nice amount for Andrew or max to write it. And I know they could
    2011-04-16 12:48 AM
    Scar....I'm still loving this theme....I find myself looking through the .plist just in awe of wtf you created lol.....had a couple ideas earlier for ya, but the beers I've been drinkin kinda fuzzed them out, I'm sure I'll remember Keep it up man.
    2011-04-16 03:26 AM
    when can we expect to see this in the dreamstore?
    2011-04-16 03:50 AM
    Lol. I'd pay a nice amount for Andrew or max to write it. And I know they could
    Max? And yes, I'd pay at least $5 for it
    2011-04-16 04:00 AM
    I absolutely love this theme and cant wait for it to be released. I think it be be pretty cool if you made a sidebar with the clock and photo slideshow and if you really wanted to make it awesome you could make the clock changeable. But i know thats alot of work and a memory hog. Just a thought cause i used to have a vista sidebar theme for my 1st gen ipod touch back in the 2.x days and loved it.
    2011-04-16 04:17 AM
    Scar....I'm still loving this theme....I find myself looking through the .plist just in awe of wtf you created lol.....had a couple ideas earlier for ya, but the beers I've been drinkin kinda fuzzed them out, I'm sure I'll remember Keep it up man.
    You got a beta??? I hate you
    2011-04-16 04:54 AM
    I absolutely love this theme and cant wait for it to be released. I think it be be pretty cool if you made a sidebar with the clock and photo slideshow and if you really wanted to make it awesome you could make the clock changeable. But i know thats alot of work and a memory hog. Just a thought cause i used to have a vista sidebar theme for my 1st gen ipod touch back in the 2.x days and loved it.
    You got it, memory hog.. and also not a priority right now.

You got a beta??? I hate you
    I know him and he's testing for me.

Just going over some WinterBoard themes and I have lots of respect for people who theme on this platform. I got a headache just looking at what needs to be done.
    2011-04-16 05:21 AM

Just going over some WinterBoard themes and I have lots of respect for people who theme on this platform. I got a headache just looking at what needs to be done.
    I don't ask for respect. Respect is given to me.

Haha just kidding but it seriously is a very hard platform to program on and if you get it right once, you can very easily make a very good theme. I see it more as helping the community than anything I might try for an iPad port once iFlow and *Another* is finished.
    2011-04-16 06:28 AM
    Status bar is skinned, I think.. will have to do the rest bit by bit.
    2011-04-16 07:41 AM
    Yeah that's what I'd figured. Is there any chance of a public beta or will this be a paid theme? Just wondering cause I don't have paypal :P
    2011-04-16 07:58 AM
    yeah, whats the situation with the betas? will there be one? will it be donation? free? etc. i really wanna get this lol
    Follow me on Twitter: EddieLeonard - - - - - - - -If i have helped in anyway at all, Please click the "Thanks!" button
    Stalk me on FaceBook: Eddie Leonard
    2011-04-16 12:44 PM
    No need to hate at all guys lol.....but I can tell you, that this theme is really effin sweet, and it IS worth the wait.
    2011-04-16 02:02 PM
    yeah, whats the situation with the betas? will there be one? will it be donation? free? etc. i really wanna get this lol
    Beta is on already, those people know who they are. DB part is almost 100%, just have to do WB theming portion. I want final release to have both elements (or as much as I'm capable of doing)
    2011-04-16 02:32 PM
    I eagerly await the release of this.
    2011-04-16 05:09 PM

u have an iPad scar?

and boy do I know what that feels like
    2011-04-16 05:54 PM
757 ... 3456715 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD