DM you got major skills my man! Looks mean! Detailed...even the camera shutter! Lol Hope they sponsor it up for ya!
    2011-04-12 08:22 PM
    Good luck brother. I hope all the hard work pays off!!
    Thanks D. So do I.

DM you got major skills my man! Looks mean! Detailed...even the camera shutter! Lol Hope they sponsor it up for ya!
    Awww, Thanks chevy. I took great care making this theme as complete as I could possibly make it. Check out that focus recticle.
    2011-04-12 08:32 PM
    Looks like lots of work went into getting this right.. good job man.
    My latest theme - -
    2011-04-12 08:32 PM
    Looks like lots of work went into getting this right.. good job man.
    A huge amount. Thanks for checking it out Sanady. How have things been going?
    2011-04-12 08:33 PM
    A huge amount. Thanks for checking it out Sanady. How have things been going?
    Welcom.

Eh, winter is finally over.. so no more snowboarding for this guy, back to theme'in for the time being until I find a jibby job.

You know how it goes.. Just getting by & trying to catch up on everything I missed over the past 4 months.
    My latest theme - -
    2011-04-12 08:43 PM
    Welcom.

Eh, winter is finally over.. so no more snowboarding for this guy, back to theme'in for the time being until I find a jibby job.

You know how it goes.. Just getting by & trying to catch up on everything I missed over the past 4 months.
    I see. I am one of those that hates the snow so, I spent the last four months cooped up in my house. Not many places to snowboard in Ohio.
    2011-04-12 08:45 PM
    I see. I am one of those that hates the snow so, I spent the last four months cooped up in my house. Not many places to snowboard in Ohio.
    Snows alot here in New York also I can deal with that.......it's the fact that there's NO UFC here that REALLY makes me NUTS!!!!!
    1 of only 3 states that don't sanction it WTF!!!!!!
    2011-04-12 09:45 PM
    I'm not going. My closest friend is the one that is going to do the sales pitch. If they bite, I will go to Vegas and present it.

Hey Jim

Realy detailed and sweet looking theme ...

But I have to say, that I don't know anything about UFC and any fighting isn't my thing at all ...
    So if there would be any possibility to alter all the UCF-stuff in something more common or to womanize it somehow, I truely would rock this beautiful theme ...

Nevertheless you deserve the most possible amount of sales for your great work
    I wish you all the best and goooooooooooooood luck, my friend for the Vegas-thing

Miriam
    Have a nice day and lots of fun with your iPhone !!
    2011-04-13 11:45 AM
    Gl for the release dude !
    2011-04-13 01:37 PM
    Hey Jim

Realy detailed and sweet looking theme ...

But I have to say, that I don't know anything about UFC and any fighting isn't my thing at all ...
    So if there would be any possibility to alter all the UCF-stuff in something more common or to womanize it somehow, I truely would rock this beautiful theme ...

Nevertheless you deserve the most possible amount of sales for your great work
    I wish you all the best and goooooooooooooood luck, my friend for the Vegas-thing

Miriam
    This is as womanized as the UFC gets.

Thanks for the comments.

I promise to look in a more feminine direction for future projects.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

OK. Here is the deal. I (and my two counterparts) have a meeting with the UFC's VP of Marketing on May 5th. At that time it will be decided (I hope) that the UFC will get behind this theme. Until then it will be in theme limbo. I cannot release a theme such as this without some permissions... LOL.
    Last edited by Downloadeous Maximus; 2011-04-13 at 08:09 PM.
    2011-04-13 07:53 PM
    Go get it!

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    2011-04-14 05:59 AM
    y screenies removed...

Me late to party again..
    2011-04-14 03:37 PM
    y screenies removed...

Me late to party again..
    Your not late, it hasn't started yet.

I removed them for the time being for a number of reasons.
    2011-04-15 09:44 PM
    k k

PM me some sneak preview if u're not too busy? TIA~
    2011-04-16 07:05 AM
    k k

PM me some sneak preview if u're not too busy? TIA~
    I put the screen promos back up. I will be adding a few and posting some iPad screens as well.
    2011-04-19 09:50 AM
    I put the screen promos back up. I will be adding a few and posting some iPad screens as well.
    Thanks! gr8 work
    2011-04-19 10:33 AM
    Thanks! gr8 work
    Thank You, lao.
    2011-04-19 10:34 AM
    ....tired ... of ...waiting..
    2011-04-19 11:05 AM
    ....tired ... of ...waiting..
    Well that's a shame because it's not for sale and may never be.
    2011-04-19 11:15 AM
    Well that's a shame because it's not for sale and may never be.
    2011-04-19 11:21 AM
425 1234513 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD