Boxor HD 2.0 will be sent to "Donators" as soon as tomorrow ! I'm planning to increase the price by 20c when I release the update but of course v.2.0 will be a free update for whoever has purchased the theme

Donate any amount to enjoy early release of Boxor HD 2.0 - PayPal: [email protected] (

v.2.0 Changelog

- Completely rewritten from the ground up to support new features of Dreamboard
    - DreamBoard Lockscreen !
    - v2.0 uses much lesser RAM !
    - Added Panoramic Wallpaper
    - Wallpaper switcher is back ! with 10 panoramic wallpapers to choose from
    - WebWidget switcher (Facebook, Google and Twitter)
    - Edit mode within the theme
    - Weather zipcode popup feature from the new version of DB
    - Auto-Hide dock on WebWidget page

The new plist will be cleaner and MUCH easier to edit - a guide will be written inside the plist for easy customization

Teaser screenshots:

Lockscreen (slide left to unlock)

Last edited by falcon212; 2011-06-24 at 05:36 AM.
    iPhone Themes: FlatNeue - Apex One - FlowBoard - Kassou HD - BoxorHD Widescreen - BoxorHD - BoxorHD Ceramic White - Bookshelf - AsymmetricHD
    iPad Themes: Honeypad Pro - HoneyPad Pro Retina - BoxorHD - BoxorHD Retina - Bookshelf - BoxorHD Ceramic White
    - All my themes in one Cydia website - open the link from your iDevice

PayPal Donation: [email protected] | Twitter: changroy | HoneyPad Pro
    2011-06-21 08:07 PM
    Boxor HD 2.0 will be sent to "Donators" as soon as tomorrow ! I'm planning to increase the price by 20c when I release the update but of course v.2.0 will be a free update for whoever has purchased the theme

Donate any amount to enjoy early release of Boxor HD 2.0 - PayPal: [email protected] (

v.2.0 Changelog

The new plist will be cleaner and MUCH easier to edit - a guide will be written inside the plist for easy customization

Teaser screenshots:

Once again Falcon, you have done an amazing job!! WOW!! You so rock!! LOVE IT!!! So looking forward to the release!!! ;-)
    2011-06-21 08:54 PM
    If we bought the theme through dreamstore how will we go about updating it??
    2011-06-21 08:54 PM
    If we bought the theme through dreamstore how will we go about updating it??
    from the same link I gave u the first time
    iPhone Themes: FlatNeue - Apex One - FlowBoard - Kassou HD - BoxorHD Widescreen - BoxorHD - BoxorHD Ceramic White - Bookshelf - AsymmetricHD
    iPad Themes: Honeypad Pro - HoneyPad Pro Retina - BoxorHD - BoxorHD Retina - Bookshelf - BoxorHD Ceramic White

2011-06-21 08:55 PM
    Wat if I bought boxor on cydia from modmyi?
    2011-06-21 09:48 PM

v.2.0 Changelog

Teaser screenshots:

Every change I wanted!!!
    2011-06-21 09:59 PM
    OMG! I might use this theme again. The update looks awesome! Congrats!!
    @WinfisDesign
    2011-06-21 10:53 PM
    Can't wait falcon my phone has been missing Boxor
    2011-06-21 11:50 PM
    falcon212....I bought the theme on cydia .... when you get the update? thanks
    (sgrande1966)
    2011-06-22 12:33 AM
    If we bought it from dream store do we have to donate separately also to get the early update or is that the same as donating?
    2011-06-22 12:46 AM
    how much ram is being used in the new release?
    2011-06-22 04:51 AM
    Hi there, purchasing the theme is not consider donation donation is any amount (if you already purchase before) - getting ready for the Donator Release

2011-06-22 05:50 AM
    We can we begin donating ?
    2011-06-22 05:55 AM
    anytime, im preparing the zip now, should be ready any minute. Make sure you include Boxor HD Donator Early Release in PayPal description

2011-06-22 05:59 AM
    I'm ready!! can't wait to start using this update been switching between boxor and asymmetric!!

uh oh forgot to add that in the description!
    Last edited by sickchris714; 2011-06-22 at 06:04 AM.
    2011-06-22 06:02 AM
    Okay, donated, can't wait!
    2011-06-22 06:16 AM
    Just Donated. Ready for this ish!
    AARGH Also forgot the description in the donation!
    Last edited by Hosko817; 2011-06-22 at 07:22 AM.
    2011-06-22 06:45 AM
    Any minute now
    2011-06-22 07:17 AM
    I have sent Boxor HD 2.0 download links to all the Donators !

A few things to note:

the new version has dynamic view, so it loaded and remove along when you swipe through the springboard, lets say you are on page 2, it will load page 1 and page 3 but remove view on page 4 and 5

when you are on page 4, it will load page 3 and 5 but it will remove view on page 1 and 2

This is done to preserve RAM, but if you want ALL OUT. I have included modified plist to load all the pages at once

Please let me know what do you think, and feedbacks are always welcome

2011-06-22 07:48 AM
    sweet just got it! Thanks, ive been waiting for a update to deal with the ram thing.
    2011-06-22 07:49 AM
5,043 ... 50909899100101102110150200 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD