Sorry guys, But i just gotta do this

Congratulations Falcon! You're theme was included in Theme of the Week with Neurotech HD and Redine

Apple, iPhone and iPad Forums at ModMyi - Theme Of The Week: Boxor HD, Neurotech HD & Redline
    HOLY **** u won theme of the week!
    Should have had theme of the week a long time ago! Lol theme of the decade!
    Theme of the week !!! At a boy!!! Well deserved
    Congratulations falcon!! Well deserved!! Too bad he is sleeping right now lol but he will see this soon!
    Congrats Falcon!! Awesome theme and top notch support.
    THANKS ! and Thanks to all of you guys, this won't be possible without all of your support *holds MMI Trophy up and high*
    Last edited by falcon212; 2011-07-14 at 09:26 AM.
    iPhone Themes: FlatNeue - Apex One - FlowBoard - Kassou HD - BoxorHD Widescreen - BoxorHD - BoxorHD Ceramic White - Bookshelf - AsymmetricHD
    iPad Themes: Honeypad Pro - HoneyPad Pro Retina - BoxorHD - BoxorHD Retina - Bookshelf - BoxorHD Ceramic White
    - All my themes in one Cydia website - open the link from your iDevice

PayPal Donation: [email protected] | Twitter: changroy | HoneyPad Pro
    2011-07-14 09:11 AM
    Wow...theme of the week! Congrats!
    2011-07-14 09:14 AM
    you kinda forgot me in that, and i think i was the first to mention it, but maybe not. CONGRATS THOUGH! Have they ever had a DB theme on THeme of the Week?
    2011-07-14 09:16 AM
    Hey guys.. Just purchased the theme and I have searched a lot of this thread and didn't see the Springboard app that I want..

Looking for..

GasBuddy (com.gasbuddymobile.gasbuddy)
    Accountr (com.JeffHale.Accountr)
    BillMinder (com.return7.BillMinder)
    RoadTrip (ca.darrenstone.roadtrip)

Thanks guys

more icons: http://photobucket.com/BoxorHD

you kinda forgot me in that, and i think i was the first to mention it, but maybe not. CONGRATS THOUGH! Have they ever had a DB theme on THeme of the Week?
    Ahaha yes you did LOL *post edited* I think PathKiller "Holy ****" gain my attention LOL !!! and now that u mention it, I think BoxorHD is the first DreamBoard theme ever choses in MMI Theme of The Week

Hey guys, I can not get this photo slide to work. I have managed to change apps but I just can not get the photo slide show working. I have followed the steps in the read me and in ifile it say is 100APPLE so that means I dont have to change anything in widgets/livephoto etc ? Except the Var= 0001 etc ? but I can not get this to work ? Its racking my brain ! Please help me someone : )
    Did you have any IMG_0001.jpg to IMG_0100.jpg in your DCIM folder ?

I hate to be the guy that totally sucks at icon creation but I can't help it...can someone make a "Gym Buddy" icon in black (not for BoxorHD ceramic)

Thanks a TON!
    there ya go gym buddy ! lol

So I finally "finished" customizing Boxor to my liking. I started with the 'LiveWeather + BigIcons only' modified Plist and from there added in my applications. I also added 2 pages, edited the dock and added badges to all dock icons including phone, email, and sms, as well as the page icons that needed them.

I have a bunch of Icons that I made that I'll post here for whoever to use. I put some in my previous posts and they have also been added to the photobucket set.

A few more icons:

Attachment 535343Attachment 535344Attachment 535345Attachment 535346Attachment 535347Attachment 535348Attachment 535349Attachment 535350Attachment 535351Attachment 535352

XY strings for the dock badges location:
    Far Left: 0,10,0,9000
    Left: 50,10,0,9000
    Middle: 115,0,0,9000
    Right: 200,10,0,9000

End Result:
    Attachment 535354
    Thanks for all the icons, I have uploaded it into Icon Database if you don't mind http://photobucket.com/BoxorHD
    Last edited by falcon212; 2011-07-14 at 09:38 AM.
    iPhone Themes: FlatNeue - Apex One - FlowBoard - Kassou HD - BoxorHD Widescreen - BoxorHD - BoxorHD Ceramic White - Bookshelf - AsymmetricHD
    iPad Themes: Honeypad Pro - HoneyPad Pro Retina - BoxorHD - BoxorHD Retina - Bookshelf - BoxorHD Ceramic White

2011-07-14 09:25 AM
    Falcon,

Huge fan of your work and the award is MUCH deserved! I've been trying to get these final four icons to complete my Boxor theme. I would really appreciate it. Thanks!

Flixster, Siri, Red Laser, and Dragon Dictation
    Last edited by TheloniousMarc; 2011-07-14 at 09:45 AM.
    2011-07-14 09:42 AM

Ahaha yes you did LOL *post edited* I think PathKiller "Holy ****" gain my attention LOL !!! and now that u mention it, I think BoxorHD is the first DreamBoard theme ever choses in MMI Theme of The Week

Did you have any IMG_0001.jpg to IMG_0100.jpg in your DCIM folder ?

there ya go gym buddy ! lol

Thanks for all the icons, I have uploaded it into Icon Database if you don't mind http://photobucket.com/BoxorHD
    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post6139280

THAT! If that's too much, then I'll go, sorry.
    I need a signature, help.
    2011-07-14 09:48 AM
    Falcon,

Huge fan of your work and the award is MUCH deserved! I've been trying to get these final four icons to complete my Boxor theme. I would really appreciate it. Thanks!

Flixster, Siri, Red Laser, and Dragon Dictation

2011-07-14 09:57 AM
    Yeah i thought it was. That's gotta be a hell of an honor. Lol.
    2011-07-14 09:59 AM
    dude, you are the man! if you're ever in L.A., let me know and I'll hook you up.
    2011-07-14 09:59 AM
    *deleted*
    Last edited by redlambert; 2011-07-14 at 10:54 AM.
    2011-07-14 10:00 AM
    Yeah i thought it was. That's gotta be a hell of an honor. Lol.
    you bet I am

I wish falcon was still here, because I need a favor that people with SlideAway

I'm working on the SlideAway theme for Boxor HD, but I need 128x128 Icons that look like what's on the dock. And as far as I know, Falcon is the only one who makes them.

If you are on and see this, I need:

Safari
    iPod
    Camera
    Phone
    SMS
    Mail

Remember, all 128 x 128
    Here ya go, I just resize the middle icon dock canvas to 128x128

2011-07-14 10:05 AM
    I think you skipped me haha :P I posted a while ago:

I have a question: how can I get the bottom dock to stay on page 1 (with the web widget) instead of disappearing, and getting the top dock to stay as the games - apps - favorites dock, instead of the webwidget top dock? I got fed up with those sites not auto-shrinking to the widget window, so I decided to remove it and make it the page for my social apps. But now I want it so that the dock with phone and messages and stuff doesn't disappear, and the top dock doesn't change.

Basically I want to get rid of the web widget stuff WITHOUT getting rid of the first page too.

What do I have to edit to do that?
    2011-07-14 10:53 AM
    I think you skipped me haha :P I posted a while ago:

I have a question: how can I get the bottom dock to stay on page 1 (with the web widget) instead of disappearing, and getting the top dock to stay as the games - apps - favorites dock, instead of the webwidget top dock? I got fed up with those sites not auto-shrinking to the widget window, so I decided to remove it and make it the page for my social apps. But now I want it so that the dock with phone and messages and stuff doesn't disappear, and the top dock doesn't change.

Basically I want to get rid of the web widget stuff WITHOUT getting rid of the first page too.

What do I have to edit to do that?
    You can delete this part to turn off docks auto-hide

Code:
    			<string>get contentOffsetX ScrollView lt 270 ? set y 480 bottomdock YES 0.5, set y -70 topdock YES 0.5, set y 485 menu YES 0.5 : set y 420 bottomdock YES 0.5, set y 0 topdock YES 0.5, setvar 0 menu</string> 
    			<string>get contentOffsetX ScrollView lt 50 ? set y 0 widgetdock YES 0.5 : set y -70 widgetdock YES 0.5</string>

2011-07-14 10:57 AM
    Woo, fast reply, thanks!
    2011-07-14 10:58 AM
    Hi,*
    I want to create an icon for my Hipstamatic instead of twitter. I have to change icon.psd into Hipstamatic.png right? And then put it in the images/apps folder right? But i dont have the apps folder there? What to do?

Grtz
    2011-07-14 11:40 AM
    Hi,*
    I want to create an icon for my Hipstamatic instead of twitter. I have to change icon.psd into Hipstamatic.png right? And then put it in the images/apps folder right? But i dont have the apps folder there? What to do?

Grtz
    Place the icons inside SBicons folder, I guess I forgot to edit the readme files, sorry

2011-07-14 11:44 AM
    Thanks for the fast reply :-)
    2011-07-14 11:46 AM
    Its still not working? Can you help me?

<string>com.syntheticcorp.hipstamatic</string>
    ** * * * *<key>Frame</key>
    ** * * * *<string>225,296,0,9000</string>
    ** * * * *<key>LabelStyle</key>
    ** * * * *<dict>
    ** * * * * *<key>labelFontSize</key>
    ** * * * * *<integer>0</integer>
    ** * * * * *<key>labelHeight</key>
    ** * * * * *<key>labelWidth</key>
    ** * * * * *<key>labelX</key>
    ** * * * * *<key>labelY</key>
    ** * * * *</dict>
    ** * * * *<key>ViewType</key>
    ** * * * *<string>AppIcon</string>
    ** * * *</dict>
    ** * * *<dict>
    ** * * * *<key>Actions</key>
    ** * * * *<array>
    ** * * * * *<string>launch com.syntheticcorp.hipstamatic</string>
    ** * * * *</array>
    ** * * * *<key>Frame</key>
    ** * * * *<string>165,295,145,100</string>
    ** * * * *<key>Image</key>
    ** * * * *<string>$ROOT/SBicons/Hipstamatic.png</string>
    ** * * * *<key>ViewType</key>
    ** * * * *<string>Button</string>
    ** * * *</dict>
    ** * *</array>
    2011-07-14 12:58 PM
    There is no way I can help you with that, can u be more specific ? Like which page are trying to put that on ? I suggest you just replace the existing icon and the Bundle ID instead of making new page and new icon (for advance user only)

2011-07-14 02:45 PM
    There is no way I can help you with that, can u be more specific ? Like which page are trying to put that on ? I suggest you just replace the existing icon and the Bundle ID instead of making new page and new icon (for advance user only)
    Sorry, in such a novice still haha. I want to replace the twitter icon for my own made Hipstamatic one (made with the icon.psd file) and put it on the first page.
    At this moment (with the string i put above) there is no icon at all at the spot where the twitter one was.
    2011-07-14 03:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD
We have updated our Privacy Policy and Terms & Conditions. Please check them out.