Hi all, I have sent the theme to everyone thus far, I may have missed one or two. Please email me with your PayPal Transaction ID if I did

Thanks !

Yes, I'm afraid you have to edit the current.plist manually to add the big icons. I might release Facebook 2Boxes feed in the next update stay tune. Meanwhile you can delete Twitter feed box and replace it with 2 Icons

You mean the moving widget just like on the android theme ? send me an email with your paypal email or with transaction id. I might be able to wip that for ya
    Yes I mean a animated weather LAW or UniAW....

thanks bro ....my Transaction ID : Removed for Security Purposes

e-mail : [email protected] or [email protected]

but please send me everything of theme future update etc to the first adress ([email protected])

BTW ....can you remove a RSS feed and twiter widget for me? tnx
    Last edited by Nicholas Knight; 2011-04-22 at 03:30 AM.
    2011-04-22 03:15 AM
    Great theme, great support for the theme, great developer rated 5 stars. Keep up the great work

On the last page could you maybe add a photo widget? And when you click the menus and click another it does not close the first, just a small bug. And is anyone making icons?
    Last edited by reecedabest; 2011-04-22 at 04:19 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2011-04-22 04:19 AM
    Weather Law will be considered in my next update !

I will include some custom plist soon !

meanwhile, I have sent you plist file with no rss and twitter, please feedback

and I have sent you the plist file
    Yes I mean a animated weather LAW or UniAW....

thanks bro ....my Transaction ID : Removed for Security Purposes

e-mail : [email protected] or [email protected]

but please send me everything of theme future update etc to the first adress ([email protected])

BTW ....can you remove a RSS feed and twiter widget for me? tnx

Photo widget will also be considered on the next update.

The bug you mentioned wasnt actually a bug, just that I didn't think of it haha :P I will add that in my next update

Great theme, great support for the theme, great developer rated 5 stars. Keep up the great work

On the last page could you maybe add a photo widget? And when you click the menus and click another it does not close the first, just a small bug. And is anyone making icons?
    Last edited by falcon212; 2011-04-22 at 04:45 AM.
    iPhone Themes: FlatNeue - Apex One - FlowBoard - Kassou HD - BoxorHD Widescreen - BoxorHD - BoxorHD Ceramic White - Bookshelf - AsymmetricHD
    iPad Themes: Honeypad Pro - HoneyPad Pro Retina - BoxorHD - BoxorHD Retina - Bookshelf - BoxorHD Ceramic White
    - All my themes in one Cydia website - open the link from your iDevice

PayPal Donation: [email protected] | Twitter: changroy | HoneyPad Pro
    2011-04-22 04:42 AM
    Just paid for the theme, can't wait to receive it.
    2011-04-22 04:51 AM
    This looks really clean.
    2011-04-22 05:16 AM
    Great looking theme. Loving it!

Where exactly can i change the Celsius on the weather to Farenheit. I looked in function.js but could not find the code.
    Last edited by saint9806; 2011-04-22 at 05:24 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2011-04-22 05:24 AM
    Great looking theme. Loving it!

Where exactly can i change the Celsius on the weather to Farenheit. I looked in function.js but could not find the code.
    1. Open "function.js" in Widgets/LiveWeather/
    2. Find this line

url="http://weather.yahooapis.com/forecastrss?u=c&p=";

and replace with

url="http://weather.yahooapis.com/forecastrss?u=f&p=";

3. Save and transfer to your device
    4. RESPRING your phone to apply changes (only reapplying dreamboard won't make the changes)
    iPhone Themes: FlatNeue - Apex One - FlowBoard - Kassou HD - BoxorHD Widescreen - BoxorHD - BoxorHD Ceramic White - Bookshelf - AsymmetricHD
    iPad Themes: Honeypad Pro - HoneyPad Pro Retina - BoxorHD - BoxorHD Retina - Bookshelf - BoxorHD Ceramic White

2011-04-22 05:27 AM
    1. Open "function.js" in Widgets/LiveWeather/
    2. Find this line

url="http://weather.yahooapis.com/forecastrss?u=c&p=";

and replace with

url="http://weather.yahooapis.com/forecastrss?u=f&p=";

3. Save and transfer to your device
    4. RESPRING your phone to apply changes (only reapplying dreamboard won't make the changes)
    Got it. Thank you!!
    2011-04-22 05:31 AM
    Just paid for this in DreamStore, but it won't let me download it. When I go back to the DreamStore and click on this theme, the button still says purchase?
    2011-04-22 06:10 AM
    Just paid for this in DreamStore, but it won't let me download it. When I go back to the DreamStore and click on this theme, the button still says purchase?
    Please check your email (email that u used to login to PayPal) I just sent you

2011-04-22 06:24 AM
    2011-04-22 06:37 AM
    I just realise the transaction ID when u sent payment and when I received payment are different, there is no way I could trace it. I have to change the main thread

Transaction ID: ###################
    Please send to [email protected]
    @Itsmerobertg is it possible for you to email me [email protected] and mention your email that u used to purchased ? cause i didnt see any payment from [email protected]

2011-04-22 06:49 AM
    I just realise the transaction ID when u sent payment and when I received payment are different, there is no way I could trace it. I have to change the main thread

@Itsmerobertg is it possible for you to email me [email protected] and mention your email that u used to purchased ? cause i didnt see any payment from [email protected]
    Sent
    2011-04-22 06:54 AM
    I have pushed new small update v. 1.0.1 to all buyers.

(for recent buyers, you already have the newest one)

If you have v.1.0 - you only need to replace the Current.plist (please aware that any changes on Current.plist that you have already made will be replaced)

CHANGELOG V 1.0.1
    # Added folder "Modified Plist" under EXTRA folder inside the theme which include custom Current.plist such as
    - Removed all widgets except Facebook and LiveWeather.plist
    - Removed all widgets except LiveWeather.plis

# Moved icon.psd to EXTRA folder
    # Added guide on how to add your own wallpapers (please check README folder)
    # Added guide on how to change the weather temperature from Celsius to Fahrenheit (please check README folder)
    # Fixing the "bottom corner left menu" not closing when opening the other dock menus
    # Cleaning up the code

2011-04-22 07:00 AM
    Got it! This is my favorite DB theme so far, and I have tried several. This one seems very well thought out!
    2011-04-22 07:00 AM
    BoxorHD is Now Available in DreamStore !

2011-04-22 07:12 AM
    i love this theme! great job! looking forward to updates

just rated 5 *****
    2011-04-22 07:26 AM
    falcon212 do u have winterboard version? i want that one
    2011-04-22 07:33 AM
    falcon212 do u have winterboard version? i want that one
    I'm afraid no, this is exclusively DreamBoard only, for now
    Last edited by falcon212; 2011-04-22 at 09:23 AM.

2011-04-22 07:56 AM
    one more thing its only for HD devices or available for SD?
    2011-04-22 09:49 AM
5,043 12341252102 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD