Can we get the PSD for the Dock Icons?

You also never answered the guy with the blurry weather, I think may have the same issue. But I haven't set up the new version yet. For those asking about making new plists, I found the easiest way was to start with the no widgets plist and then add in the widgets you want. When I tried removing them it never worked right. But by adding I was able to get Live Weather (No Animated), RSS on page 1, and Photos on page 5. I always have memory issues with this theme though, so I am not sure which widgets to enable this time.
    2011-05-09 03:35 AM
    falcon i tried to redownload with the link provided in my email but its saying its broken
    2011-05-09 03:40 AM
    photolive slideshow has stopped after few pics and just show 1 pic now?

maybe need a refresh button or change the script again for random pics

Falcon212 left this out. If it appears that you image isn't changing, this is whats happening in the back ground

The script look for a random image, if it find it fades into that image, if it does not find that image it keeps it the same image and tries again.

So if it seems to be staying on one image a lot, you might want to try decreasing the number of images its searching for by either increasing the min value or decreasing the max value.
    2011-05-09 03:55 AM
    ok, tied my bitsms into one dock icon to get my texts working.

question is how do i find out what bundle is used in apps. when i click on the photo and camera app it takes me to the program. But not in the mail big icons.
    2011-05-09 04:21 AM
    When i tried to download the new v1.1 from the email you sent out, it says "Error (509)
    This account's public links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled!" What do i do now?
    2011-05-09 04:25 AM
    When i tried to download the new v1.1 from the email you sent out, it says "Error (509)
    This account's public links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled!" What do i do now?
    we wait. It's been like this most of the afternoon/evening
    2011-05-09 05:40 AM
    For anyone having problem with the download link, email me. I will send you new link. Sorry for the inconvenience
    iPhone Themes: FlatNeue - Apex One - FlowBoard - Kassou HD - BoxorHD Widescreen - BoxorHD - BoxorHD Ceramic White - Bookshelf - AsymmetricHD
    iPad Themes: Honeypad Pro - HoneyPad Pro Retina - BoxorHD - BoxorHD Retina - Bookshelf - BoxorHD Ceramic White
    - All my themes in one Cydia website - open the link from your iDevice

PayPal Donation: [email protected] | Twitter: changroy | HoneyPad Pro
    2011-05-09 05:50 AM
    For anyone having problem with the download link, email me. I will send you new link. Sorry for the inconvenience
    Easily the fastest response of any themer here! Thanks Falcon
    2011-05-09 06:10 AM
    hi! may i request a Wattpad icon..?

thanks in advance!
    2011-05-09 06:39 AM
    Big icon request please.

Thank you!

Beluga
    WebAlbums
    Sportacular
    thinkorswim

hi! may i request a Wattpad icon..?

thanks in advance!
    iPhone Themes: FlatNeue - Apex One - FlowBoard - Kassou HD - BoxorHD Widescreen - BoxorHD - BoxorHD Ceramic White - Bookshelf - AsymmetricHD
    iPad Themes: Honeypad Pro - HoneyPad Pro Retina - BoxorHD - BoxorHD Retina - Bookshelf - BoxorHD Ceramic White

2011-05-09 07:10 AM
    Im having alot of issues with RAM ussage, this theme is amazing but it leaves me with 200mb of ram. I tried to tweek it around a bit and got rid of photolive but still no real change. Any ideas on how to save memory but still use twitter rss and facebook?
    2011-05-09 07:18 AM
    200 left of RAM is more or less you will get with the new version. It probably cause by the 12 wallpapers in the switcher. I'll look into it

2011-05-09 08:34 AM
    A quick fix without having to replace or modify the entire switcher is to just delete a few of the wallpapers in the images folder. I was able to free up almost 50mb just by cutting the wallpapers down to 2 or 3. You'll have to rename them so they line up correctly in the switcher.

Hope this helps
    2011-05-09 09:23 AM
    falcon can u pm me the modified plist file for only Widgets LiveWeather and photolive?

or tell me where and how can i remove facebook rss and twiiter widgets?
    2011-05-09 11:07 AM
    falcon can u pm the modified plist file for only Widgets LiveWeather and photolive?

or tell me where can i remove facebook rss and twiiter?
    removing facebook is pain in the *** haha because i have to edit and shift the icon one by one, I can help you remove rss and twitter, email me and quote this message.

2011-05-09 11:09 AM
    Still haven"t receive the dl link of v1.1...how come
    2011-05-09 11:58 AM
    Still haven"t receive the dl link of v1.1...how come
    Actually you can redownload from the same link i gave you when you purchased the theme, since the link is currently down. Send me email using your paypal email, I will send you the new link

2011-05-09 12:01 PM
    i have sent u an email (same one i received the first downloading link from)hope u can send me the new link asap
    2011-05-09 12:17 PM
    How do I remove the background thing youre talking about Could you upload the plist for this bottom part i cant change it.
    per falcons request no plist are to be posted on this forum
    i have sent falcon my plist, contact him for it
    hope that helps
    2011-05-09 02:20 PM
    Hi, any Chance to get a nice iCab Mobile Icon?

@falcon212: Why do you use Dropbox for file hosting? All of your Links will be deleted if you don't stop. Please use a Cydia Repo! (I would be happy to be temporary your hoter at http://cydia.pattyland.de. If you want, feel free to contact me!)
    2011-05-09 02:28 PM
5,043 ... 3139404142435191141 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD