I removed the widget of Facebook and I want to put this page regular icons
    How do I move to icons that were arranged like other screen pages
    2011-04-24 05:02 PM
    hi just wanna share my Tweetbot icon....maybe you like it or maybe no...

2011-04-24 05:12 PM
    http://i52.tinypic.com/2s6pwrn.jpg

Cause I used your PSD but I couldn't get the effect I circled out like the one you did. Still new to PS.
    drag an image just like this the inner shadow will applied automatically
    iPhone Themes: FlatNeue - Apex One - FlowBoard - Kassou HD - BoxorHD Widescreen - BoxorHD - BoxorHD Ceramic White - Bookshelf - AsymmetricHD
    iPad Themes: Honeypad Pro - HoneyPad Pro Retina - BoxorHD - BoxorHD Retina - Bookshelf - BoxorHD Ceramic White
    - All my themes in one Cydia website - open the link from your iDevice

PayPal Donation: [email protected] | Twitter: changroy | HoneyPad Pro
    2011-04-24 05:23 PM
    Good evening a question for you...
    but if i want on first page want whatsapp and no twitte...what i must mod for have it???
    2011-04-24 05:25 PM
    Thq all the guys and falcon for helping me out there. Been trying out alot..iprint, n6, zune hub, but im stable on this one..its the best..its..u knw what u gta try it out urself. Great work falcon, no wonder even the creator of db himself had to get his hands on this one waiting for more updates, and always supporting falcon
    Attached Thumbnails Boxor HD-imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  
    2011-04-24 05:25 PM
    Sneak Peak of v.1.1.0

New: PhotoLive Box

The images will be directly pull from stock photo.app !

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQ1QLOha6aA[/ame]
    Last edited by falcon212; 2011-04-24 at 05:46 PM.
    iPhone Themes: FlatNeue - Apex One - FlowBoard - Kassou HD - BoxorHD Widescreen - BoxorHD - BoxorHD Ceramic White - Bookshelf - AsymmetricHD
    iPad Themes: Honeypad Pro - HoneyPad Pro Retina - BoxorHD - BoxorHD Retina - Bookshelf - BoxorHD Ceramic White

2011-04-24 05:27 PM
    but if i want on first page want whatsapp and no twitte...what i must mod for have it???

look for the line of code that has the twitter app big icon (com.atebits.Tweetie2) and replace that with the whataspp bundle ID, (net.whatsapp.WhatsApp) and then scroll down alil bit where it captures the icon image (code line looks kinda like - /DreamBoard/BoxorHD/Images/Apps/Twitter.png) change the 'Twitter' to 'WhatsApp' and it should work since the WhatsApp.png file is already in the zipped file. And btw, all this is case-sensitive. hope this helps
    Last edited by kenichi92; 2011-04-24 at 05:41 PM.
    2011-04-24 05:36 PM
    I removed the widget of Facebook and I want to put this page regular icons
    How do I move to icons that were arranged like other screen pages
    You can also refer to this guide: http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post5996386

2011-04-24 05:41 PM
    Sneak Peak of v.1.1.0

New: PhotoLive Box

The images will be directly pull from stock photo.app !

cant wait for this...
    2011-04-24 06:00 PM
    download Notepad++ or plist Editor ,it's free
    name of the software is Notepad++? ok thanks boss!! coz when i opened it with a normal notepad it's all messed up. oh is there an update or a simplified guide on how to arrange the icons. for me this is the best dreamboard theme so far. my only problem on this one is how to arrange the icons. and for live tweeter mine doesnt show up even tho i already changed the '@username' and i set the livefeeds 'true' it still won't show i'm not sure if it's my account on tweeter that has a problem or i messed up the coding. but if i put a back on the default username which is '@chang' it works.
    2011-04-24 06:16 PM
    Photo widget looks great! Just what I asked for aha keep up the great work and support
    2011-04-24 06:30 PM
    Does this support 4.0 on iPhone 4 I know desire doesn't
    2011-04-24 06:55 PM
    Does this support 4.0 on iPhone 4 I know desire doesn't
    im on iphone4, 4.3.1. working flawlessly
    2011-04-24 07:26 PM

I love this Theme more and more
    I'm loving your top bar icons. Can you share you Cydia text? Please?
    2011-04-24 08:07 PM
    hey falcon, would you mind switching places for the remote and clock app for me ? i dont dare mess anyth with the clock since its partly widget.. thx!
    Attached Files
    2011-04-24 08:20 PM
    I arranged the icons in folders and after I pressed the Home button to save the changes I made was not saved and it remains the same. Anyone know why it does not edit the folders?
    2011-04-24 08:39 PM
    I arranged the icons in folders and after I pressed the Home button to save the changes I made was not saved and it remains the same. Anyone know why it does not edit the folders?
    Use iFile and find the current.plist of the boxor theme, click on the blue arrow and change the permissions to mobile
    2011-04-24 08:42 PM
    Thank you for your help guys ...
    I have another question
    How do I delete pages at least what there is that I do not use the last two pages after the
    The theme of the organization
    2011-04-24 10:21 PM
    I'm loving your top bar icons. Can you share you Cydia text? Please?

http://modmyi.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3357439&dateline=1419  023899
    2011-04-24 10:25 PM
    I have four icons you click on them nothing happens
    Checked at 100 percent, not deleted anything by mistake
    Except to pass them to another place I did not touch anything they are not working suddenly
    2011-04-24 11:04 PM
5,043 ... 78910111959109 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD