Hmm is it because you're on iphone4? Cause my 3Gs works.

If that's the case, try navigate using Winscp in your computer to

var/mobile/library/caches/com.apple.IconsCache
    and look for your photos and camera line

For eg, in my folder, there's this line
    com.apple.mobilephone_defaultRole-defaultIcon-0
    Which is for my phone.app, just copy the line"com.apple.mobilephone" which is before the "_default.."
    Thats the line you need to copy and paste it in your current.plist.

Hope it helps, ask any questions if you're in doubts
    2011-06-13 11:49 AM
    Falcon, with the new update and the keyboard support, you can delete the ZIP Code Setter Widget. That could save some RAM and is not needed anymore, since you can enter your zipcode with the keyboard.
    @WinfisDesign
    2011-06-13 12:01 PM
    With the keyboard support this theme is untouchable!! Btw is I possible to change the FB widget into like a browser? That would be tight
    2011-06-13 12:34 PM
    To all people who have been emailing me for the keyboard support of this theme, here's a quick fix on how to enable the keyboard.

- Make sure you update to the LATEST BETA
    - Open Current.plist and edit, find this string

and change to

Respring and you should be able to use the keyboard now

I changed it and now my widget just goes black.. How do I fix this?

Boxor HD-photo.png
    2011-06-13 04:11 PM
    The same here.
    Also all the settings (Weather-Code, Apps in the "Games", "Social" Section) will be lost after a respring.
    2011-06-13 04:26 PM
    I changed it and now my widget just goes black.. How do I fix this?

Boxor HD-photo.png
    Have u upgrade DreamBoard to the latest beta man ? it just release today
    iPhone Themes: FlatNeue - Apex One - FlowBoard - Kassou HD - BoxorHD Widescreen - BoxorHD - BoxorHD Ceramic White - Bookshelf - AsymmetricHD
    iPad Themes: Honeypad Pro - HoneyPad Pro Retina - BoxorHD - BoxorHD Retina - Bookshelf - BoxorHD Ceramic White
    - All my themes in one Cydia website - open the link from your iDevice

PayPal Donation: [email protected] | Twitter: changroy | HoneyPad Pro
    2011-06-13 04:30 PM
    Have u upgrade DreamBoard to the latest beta man ? it just release today
    lol I didn't know until you just posted, doing it now ;-)
    2011-06-13 04:46 PM
    Falcon how can we enable Asymmetric HD keyboard support?
    2011-06-13 10:45 PM
    Is anyone else having the problem where the keyboard pops up when you press the home button on the SB, and on the lockscreen with the updated Dreamboard?
    2011-06-14 01:04 AM
    Is anyone else having the problem where the keyboard pops up when you press the home button on the SB, and on the lockscreen with the updated Dreamboard?
    I am having this exact problem. I suspect it is with Dreamboard, and has nothing to do with Boxor HD. However, I can't get it to occur on the regular springboard mode in DB. Hope it gets fixed soon.

Btw Falcon, love the theme! I've gotten lots of impressed looks.
    2011-06-14 02:12 AM
    Yeah I think it's dreamboard too! I hope they fix it, I can't find anywhere to talk about this issue
    2011-06-14 02:15 AM
    Yeah I think it's dreamboard too! I hope they fix it, I can't find anywhere to talk about this issue
    Try the dreamboard thread. They know about it.
    2011-06-14 02:19 AM
    Try the dreamboard thread. They know about it.
    Yep they did, and it has been fixed! DB has been updated again just the version number was never changed, so if you are having the problem as well just reinstall DB
    2011-06-14 03:26 AM
    Can i request for twittelator pro icon hd please
    thanks in advance !!!!
    2011-06-14 10:23 AM
    Will new update of dreamboard reduce the ram required? Cos my ram is always running low and I can't run games like FIFA even when I free all my apps to get maximum ram
    2011-06-14 01:21 PM
    Can i request for twittelator pro icon hd please
    thanks in advance !!!!
    someone has already made that, please check here next time: Boxor HD for DreamBoard pictures by falconhd - Photobucket

iPhone Themes: FlatNeue - Apex One - FlowBoard - Kassou HD - BoxorHD Widescreen - BoxorHD - BoxorHD Ceramic White - Bookshelf - AsymmetricHD
    iPad Themes: Honeypad Pro - HoneyPad Pro Retina - BoxorHD - BoxorHD Retina - Bookshelf - BoxorHD Ceramic White
    - All my themes in one Cydia website - open the link from your iDevice

PayPal Donation: [email protected] | Twitter: changroy | HoneyPad Pro
    2011-06-14 02:54 PM
    hi every one so i bought that theme i love it but its killing my ram and every time that the ipod a lil bit struggling he doing some kind of respring, its shows black screen with circul at the middle..plzguys what can i do?? i got ipod 4g 4.2.1V.
    2011-06-14 03:24 PM
    Falcon,

There as so many cool new features in Db, will you be updating this theme to use some/all of the new features? ;-)
    2011-06-14 08:04 PM
    Falcon,

There as so many cool new features in Db, will you be updating this theme to use some/all of the new features? ;-)
    Which one could be implemented??
    @WinfisDesign
    2011-06-14 10:25 PM
    Could you please make an app icon for the Cracked app? The graphic on Cracked.com - America's Only Humor & Video Site Since 1958 | Cracked.com will probably do fine. It'd be much appreciated
    2011-06-14 10:48 PM
5,043 ... 43839192939495103143193 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD