Just a quick check in to see whats been happening....

Have totally changed my setup from iNav version to a single page and simple lockscreen..... will post pictures later once I've finished restoring my iPhone following a major crash
    2011-05-26 12:07 PM
    ^ no problem mate, but it's only in good ol' sd (320x480) not retina i'm afraid. Still want it?
    Yes, I can resize it with PhotoZoom Pro

@All:

Cool, Opera Mini 6 is available now for free in the AppStore, now with full Retina Support for iPhone and iPad
    2011-05-26 12:12 PM
    Hey can anyone share this lockscreen with me?

I searched the net but found nothing
    2011-05-26 12:16 PM
    Could you share how you changed the date/day of the week section to remove the shading behind the days of the week, and increase the size of the font? Can't figure out where to adjust those.
    Thanks!
    Go to Scal/private/stile.css and under td.days and td.numbers.days put 2 // in front of backgrounds (should look like //background color

You can also adjust the font size here as well!
    Save/Respring
    2011-05-26 12:31 PM
    @tv junkie, here you go mate.
    Attached Files
    2011-05-26 12:38 PM
    Anyone recommend a good cydia package that will give me status bar notifications for my apps?Such as mail, bitesms, phone, etc. I used to have a really good one which allowed me to choose a status bar notification icon for just about every app but I forgot the name of the package n I had to do a reastore on my phone
    2011-05-26 12:48 PM
    Anyone recommend a good cydia package that will give me status bar notifications for my apps?Such as mail, bitesms, phone, etc. I used to have a really good one which allowed me to choose a status bar notification icon for just about every app but I forgot the name of the package n I had to do a reastore on my phone
    OpenNotifier?
    2011-05-26 12:51 PM
    OpenNotifier?
    J

exactly what I was looking for. Thank u
    2011-05-26 12:57 PM
    i have mad the Widget with beautiful pics of elves and other pics for Night and Day.

noki theme (HD & SD)-preview.png

if someone want this, here is the Link :

Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!

but remember, only the pics i made! the Widget is not from me - thanx to the original Creator!!
    iPhone 6+ - 8.1
    Jailbreak
    2011-05-26 01:30 PM
    can anybody make a icon shadow for the whole icon?
    2011-05-26 01:32 PM
    Morning All.....silly question, how are you removing the clock info from your status bar?
    2011-05-26 02:04 PM
    New Walls for LG Weather and Calendar.

Attached Thumbnails noki theme (HD & SD)-layer3.png   noki theme (HD & SD)-layer4.png   noki theme (HD & SD)-default2.png   noki theme (HD & SD)-default.png  
    2011-05-26 02:05 PM
    Morning All.....silly question, how are you removing the clock info from your status bar?
    You can use CleanStatus or Springtomize to do that and not just for the clock info.
    2011-05-26 02:08 PM
    Hi, I have been bumping my head on the following issue for a few hours:

When I copy the images from the phone to my pc for editing, especially the light grey 3G icon, it appears darker when I copy it back to the phone, so if the status bar is dark, then the G is getting lost.
    iFunbox seem to convert the png when it copies it.
    If I use something different to retrieve the image, the I have to manually convert it on my pc with some tool like fixPngWindows.
    Somehow the conversions stuff the image up.
    Anybody got any tips or suggestions on how I can achieve a what you see is what you get effect when editing my images?

See the difference. The light grey icon with the three white dots is the original. The G is much more visible than the edited version with the green dots.

Original:

Edited:
    OK, I have it figured out now.
    I googled and read somewhere that you first have to de-optimize the image. This can be done by saving the image to your camera roll in iFile.
    Then from camera roll you can email yourself the image and open it on the pc and edit it.

When I copy it back to the phone, it no longer has that darker and more invisible look that I encountered before.

Here are my latest images:

Can someone please tell me where I can find the psd for making shelves?
    Attached Thumbnails noki theme (HD & SD)-3g_edited_best.png  
    Attached Images noki theme (HD & SD)-silver_datatypeumts-2x.png noki theme (HD & SD)-black_datatypeumts-2x.png 
    Last edited by Bloumoord; 2011-05-26 at 02:19 PM.
    2011-05-26 02:12 PM
    New Walls for LG Weather and Calendar.

Very Nice fits LG Widget much better
    2011-05-26 02:31 PM
    Can someone please tell me where I can find the psd for making shelves?
    Small shelf kit .psd Layer Lovers | Free Premium Layered .psd files, photoshop add-ons and webcode.
    2011-05-26 02:33 PM
    2011-05-26 02:41 PM

is there a way to remove what to me appears around the icon when pressed without fumble in system files on the phone?

(Strange that black part is there and other topics, but there is this black part is the size of the icon is here is greater than the icon)
    2011-05-26 02:50 PM
    Hi all

Firstly thanks to Fif7y for this amazing theme.

Ive got the LG widget working on the SB screen - im trying to change it to the Lockscreen though. Ive tried changing it to LockBackgrount.html with a LockBackgrount.png and various other combinations - can someone let me know what i need to change here to make it work?

Thanks
    2011-05-26 02:53 PM
    Hi all

Firstly thanks to Fif7y for this amazing theme.

Ive got the LG widget working on the SB screen - im trying to change it to the Lockscreen though. Ive tried changing it to LockBackgrount.html with a LockBackgrount.png and various other combinations - can someone let me know what i need to change here to make it work?

Thanks
    Try to rename it to LockBackground.html - with "d" not "t" :-)
    iPhone 6+ - 8.1
    Jailbreak
    2011-05-26 03:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD