@Darka5sa5sin hey bro anyway of getting that lockscreen to 12hr?
    2011-05-27 07:14 AM
    Can you pls make this wall with the original 3 shelves. The blue all the way up looks sweet. TIA.

Awesome. Thx.
    Sorry, I don't have the shelves psd, this's the best I could do. Maybe someone here with the psd can do a better one for you.
    Attached Thumbnails noki theme (HD & SD)-wallpaper-2xd.png  
    2011-05-27 07:23 AM
    Sorry, I don't have the shelves psd, this's the best I could do. Maybe someone here with the psd can do a better one for you.
    Thanks you.
    2011-05-27 07:25 AM
    Can anyone please make a sb wallpaper that is a nice light turquoise color with the white oblong dock setting. Nice and minimalist. I love the white and turquoise look. Great work and thanks in advance.

I guess it's not turquoise but the light blue the theme uses. If someone could make a solid light blue with the white color the theme uses for an oblong dock setting on the bottom thanks
    Last edited by ifones; 2011-05-27 at 07:36 AM.
    2011-05-27 07:30 AM
    Here is my setup nice and simple

SB

LS
    Darka5sa5sin, could you pls share your lockscreen. Thanks.
    2011-05-27 07:54 AM
    Can anyone please make a sb wallpaper that is a nice light turquoise color with the white oblong dock setting. Nice and minimalist. I love the white and turquoise look. Great work and thanks in advance.

I guess it's not turquoise but the light blue the theme uses. If someone could make a solid light blue with the white color the theme uses for an oblong dock setting on the bottom thanks
    how's this
    Attached Thumbnails noki theme (HD & SD)-wallpaper-12x.png  
    2011-05-27 07:58 AM
    Here is my current setup. I'm using noki_SB by sankas
    I've rearranged a couple of items and repositioned the am/pm. I think it looks really good. Thanks to sankas for the widget. I've found I'm really good at modifying things but wouldn't know where to start in creating a widget from scratch. Take a look.

d1166fc7.jpg picture by dtpavey - Photobucket

Can someone help me to be able to post images from my iPhone? I seem to be able to post only links. I see most other subscribers post ACTUAL images. I haven't figured out how to do that and it makes me feel really stupid. I can do a lot of other things pretty well but I just can't seem tocfigute that out. I'm sure I'm overlooking something really obvious. Thanks in advance for any help provided.
    Last edited by radiationburn; 2011-05-27 at 08:29 AM.
    Nuclear is nice!
    2011-05-27 08:24 AM
    Here is my modded version of the SB widget posted...change is good

2011-05-27 08:34 AM
    Can someone please make icons for:
    Appshopper
    Sleep Cycle
    Groceries
    Dropphox
    Genius Scan
    and Pano?
    And thanks for previous updates with icons~
    2011-05-27 08:58 AM
    Here is my current setup. I'm using noki_SB by sankas
    I've rearranged a couple of items and repositioned the am/pm. I think it looks really good. Thanks to sankas for the widget. I've found I'm really good at modifying things but wouldn't know where to start in creating a widget from scratch. Take a look.

d1166fc7.jpg picture by dtpavey - Photobucket

Can someone help me to be able to post images from my iPhone? I seem to be able to post only links. I see most other subscribers post ACTUAL images. I haven't figured out how to do that and it makes me feel really stupid. I can do a lot of other things pretty well but I just can't seem tocfigute that out. I'm sure I'm overlooking something really obvious. Thanks in advance for any help provided.
    to show up a picture you need the [img.] [/img.] tag (but without the dot behind img)

for your picture it must look like

[img.]http://i923.photobucket.com/albums/ad73/dtpavey/d1166fc7.jpg[/img.] (without the dot behind img)

hope you understand what i mean, cause my english is not very well

elilab
    Last edited by elilab; 2011-05-27 at 09:25 AM.
    2011-05-27 09:20 AM
    Ok thanks junkie for the clear box wall heres what icwanted to do. Changing bg weather wall
    If I could just change time to 12 hr mode I been trying everything but nada

PLease Hit the THANKS button if I helped you out in any way
    2011-05-27 09:32 AM
    Yes I've seen different colors

Have you also added the [email protected] as well? You may need that to get the icon to theme. Also ssh/ifile to quicklock info.plist and scroll down to find the CFIdentifier as well as correct spelling for icon. I had to do this way for RecognizeMe as AppInfo was giving me the wrong CFIdentifier name.
    Thanks for your reply - it worked when I added [email protected] icon as well but it's leaving a white border around the icon.

Any ideas on how to remove this?

Thanks in advance
    2011-05-27 09:43 AM
    Here is my modded version of the SB widget posted...change is good

Hi, can you share wallpaper. Thanks
    2011-05-27 09:45 AM
    Do you know how to get the correct city name to display and have the temp show F and not C (even though the temp is correct in number)? I have gone through all of the files and changed the zip code in every spot that had one and yet the city is still stuck on San Francisco and the temp shows C and not F.
    Try to change some settings in Clock.html and locationhere.js file:
    In the very end where it says San Fransisco(in my screenshot is Nottingham) just change to whatever city you are in.
    noki theme (HD & SD)-img_0024.pngnoki theme (HD & SD)-img_0023.pngnoki theme (HD & SD)-img_0022.png

Hope this helps
    2011-05-27 09:58 AM
    My version of Schn3d1's lockscreen

LS New Clock.theme.zip

Noki calender

Noki-Cal.zip

OK here it is

NOKI ANIMATED WEATHER TIME & DATE LOCKSCREEN

24Hr clock and degrees centigrade

Big props to the maker Ian Nicol and to Max_Pa1n for Osmium Mod, All I have done is modded it for the NOKI THEME

Noki MP LowerAWLS v2.zip

To change your weather location put your location code in the locationhere.js

Don't forget to hit the Thanks button

Have added a few clock/temp options, unzip and replace the files

EDIT: Updated 24 hour html now shows proper time
    Updated 12hr clock HTML, thanks to Radiationburn for his time and effort
    Last edited by Darka5sa5sin; 2011-05-27 at 10:05 AM.
    2011-05-27 10:01 AM
    3 new pics for the Widget i modded on (Page 168) if someone want this :-)

enjoy...

noki theme (HD & SD)-lockbackground_day2-2x.png

noki theme (HD & SD)-lockbackground_day9-2x.png

noki theme (HD & SD)-lockbackground_day7-2x.png

iPhone 6+ - 8.1
    Jailbreak
    2011-05-27 10:08 AM
    My version of Schn3d1's lockscreen

LS New Clock.theme.zip

Noki calender

Noki-Cal.zip

Updated 12hr clock HTML, thanks to Radiationburn for his time and effort
    Thank you.
    2011-05-27 11:49 AM
    i recolored some Loader Gears i found - think looks cool with Noki Theme. but i wait for real Noki Loaders.

noki theme (HD & SD)-img_0070.png

if someone want it - here it is.

Noki Loaders.rar

iPhone 6+ - 8.1
    Jailbreak
    2011-05-27 11:53 AM
    @Markito979

Carriers
    2011-05-27 12:06 PM
    About as clean as I can get it

2011-05-27 12:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD