Trying black dock icons, if you like them I will post them.

Did you change the color of the time in the statusbar w/ clean status? if so could u tell what hex code would be?
    2011-05-30 05:15 PM
    Did you change the color of the time in the statusbar w/ clean status? if so could u tell what hex code would be?
    8fe723
    2011-05-30 05:18 PM
    Hm... doesn't work
    Yes it does! Rename your SBDockMask.png/[email protected] to something like
    SBDockMask.png1/[email protected]

Then respring thru Winterboard (that's what I do when editing a theme)
    2011-05-30 05:19 PM

Hey can you tell me how to change the collor of time and free mem in statusbar ??

2011-05-30 05:20 PM
    @THOR And yeah loving those black dock icons mind sharing??
    2011-05-30 05:24 PM

Yes bro post it and please your nice Dock in black style,too
    Hey can you tell me how to change the collor of time and free mem in statusbar ??
    Clean Status from cydia
    2011-05-30 05:25 PM
    DL cleanstatus from cydia and use the code (8fe723) in the clock/date section in the settings for clean status...
    2011-05-30 05:26 PM
    Can you some make a theme default left dock flow messaging and right dock flow email icon please
    Cheers

noki theme (HD & SD)-smsfarleft.pngnoki theme (HD & SD)-smsleft.pngnoki theme (HD & SD)-mailright.pngnoki theme (HD & SD)-mailfarirght.png

2011-05-30 05:27 PM
    i see that a lot of people are having a trouble applying icons,dock masks etc. please DO UNCHECK/CHECK theme you using in WinterBoard after setting a mod....WinterBoard has cache cleaner built in...and by doing that you cleaning your icon cache...it may sound like a non-important detail but just respringing may not be enough to make new icon,dock,other image you trying to replace to show....
    Last edited by rumcajs; 2011-05-30 at 05:43 PM.
    2011-05-30 05:27 PM
    Ok this is going to be my last post about this. First you bet it is FIF7Y's theme and you bet I take a very personal interest in it. Whether you know it or not I am fortunate enough to be one of a select group of personal alpha testers for Gab and all his themes both Mac and iPhone and have been with him almost 2 years. So I know a little about loyalty and putting in "countless hours" to help and support others peoples works. Second I never called you a pirate but you hear what you want anyway........I am done with this topic and hope that you are also and can move on to more productive things involving Noki.......
    Looks like I jumped in just in timeDont even get Jim started
    2011-05-30 05:30 PM

+100.....
    2011-05-30 05:36 PM
    Submitted to jixer last week, but seems he`s pretty busy atm.
    For all who wanted my gears, here u r:

Download: noki snkr gears v2.theme.rar

Enjoy

Hey Pimp if you email it I can post it up on the blog for you, Matt is on vacation so he might be a bit behind...

LOL what's shakin Max, glad to see you in Noki land finally!!!

"We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone
    2011-05-30 05:39 PM
    Cheers

noki theme (HD & SD)-smsfarleft.pngnoki theme (HD & SD)-smsleft.pngnoki theme (HD & SD)-mailright.pngnoki theme (HD & SD)-mailfarirght.png
    Thanks! But may I get the original mail icon that came with te theme please
    2011-05-30 06:08 PM
    Here
    Attached Thumbnails noki theme (HD & SD)-bossprefs.png   noki theme (HD & SD)-dtunes-2-.png   noki theme (HD & SD)-cydia.png   noki theme (HD & SD)-atbat.png   noki theme (HD & SD)-statusnotifier-2-.png   noki theme (HD & SD)-cloud2go.png  
    2011-05-30 06:17 PM
    Hey Pimp if you email it I can post it up on the blog for you, Matt is on vacation so he might be a bit behind...

LOL what's shakin Max, glad to see you in Noki land finally!!!
    Yeah I'm here and in Osmium I can only handle keeping up with 2 threads at a time and since Ive left DarkStar I thought it'd be a perfect time for me to jump into noki and Derrick said I wouldn't be dissapointed so far I like what I see lotta good folks up in hereAnd what a treat I jump in and get a famous Boston rant love it...I want you and Derrick to write my eulogy lol
    2011-05-30 06:20 PM
    Yeah I'm here and in Osmium I can only handle keeping up with 2 threads at a time and since Ive left DarkStar I thought it'd be a perfect time for me to jump into noki and Derrick said I wouldn't be dissapointed so far I like what I see lotta good folks up in hereAnd what a treat I jump in and get a famous Boston rant love it...I want you and Derrick to write my eulogy lol
    Nice!!!

better winterboard
    Attached Thumbnails noki theme (HD & SD)-winterboard.png  
    Last edited by ellersbee; 2011-05-30 at 06:30 PM.
    2011-05-30 06:28 PM
    im happy you are doing a LS for this theme cause all you lock screens are legendary

i dont have osmium but i follow it just to see some stuff you and jazz do
    I wish i could get that SB SS mod with the red diamond in the middle for my ufc theme
    looks amazing
    thanks again man
    2011-05-30 06:31 PM

Could you share the wallpaper please chap
    2011-05-30 06:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD