User Tag List

exam took it today bro now remained to shape some documents and submit them to issue me the book already

CFBundleIdentifer Database

Thanks, but im hoping to add the page that shows up when I click the icon, rather than change the icon itself. I didn't see on that database where it shows the location for the page that pops up and says the app name when I clic the icon to open the app.
    AM i making any sense at all?
    2011-05-30 08:09 PM
    Msecure
    Attached Thumbnails noki theme (HD & SD)-default-2x.png   noki theme (HD & SD)-1.png  
    2011-05-30 08:09 PM
    Thanks, but im hoping to add the page that shows up when I click the icon, rather than change the icon itself. I didn't see on that database where it shows the location for the page that pops up and says the app name when I clic the icon to open the app.
    AM i making any sense at all?
    If you mean loading screen I think is where I added the icons, screen names of freight are 2: Default / Default @2x
    2011-05-30 08:12 PM
    I just wanted to write and say thank you all for being so helpful and generous with your time and patience in regards to being willing to share your work and knowledge with someone who doesn't have much experience with this. Im sure Im not the only one who has been new to this whole modification game before coming to this site, and the willingness of you all to help out is something I really appreciate. Makes me really excited to learn more and participate more in the process, because I see how amazing the work you all create is. I can only imagine the time you all put in, so again. Thank you all very much....you all are cool as can be and really make the experience an enjoyable one. I look forward to seeing all the new things you create. Its way more exciting and rewarding than I could have ever thought.
    YOU all rock!
    2011-05-30 08:14 PM
    TuneIn Radio
    Attached Thumbnails noki theme (HD & SD)-1.png   noki theme (HD & SD)-default-2x.png  
    2011-05-30 08:15 PM
    If you mean loading screen I think is where I added the icons, screen names of freight are 2: Default / Default @2x
    cool, ill give it a shot!
    Thanks
    2011-05-30 08:15 PM
    TellMeLater
    Attached Thumbnails noki theme (HD & SD)-1.png   noki theme (HD & SD)-default-2x.png  
    2011-05-30 08:19 PM
    I can;t seem to get the loading screen to load up for facebook, does anyone know the file names and location of where to place these?
    I tried to put it in the com.facebook.Facebook folder but it doesn't seem to work. Any other thoughts on where it might be placed for the loading screen to show up?
    Thanks in advance for the help!
    2011-05-30 08:22 PM
    I can;t seem to get the loading screen to load up for facebook, does anyone know the file names and location of where to place these?
    I tried to put it in the com.facebook.Facebook folder but it doesn't seem to work. Any other thoughts on where it might be placed for the loading screen to show up?
    Thanks in advance for the help!
    Usually a respring will allow the loader to be seen. They don't show up everytime an app is launched. If you just placed it in the folder then go to WB and deselect and reselect the theme and respring.
    2011-05-30 08:24 PM
    in iOS 4.2.1 files ended with ~iphone
    2011-05-30 08:25 PM
    edit: nevermind lol
    2011-05-30 08:25 PM
    OPlayer
    2011-05-30 08:28 PM
    @henftling:Hi Bro the same holes without the hangar with this wallpaper if you have time the holes in white,very appreciate
    Attachment 527810

Henf,
    Any chance you could make this icon with white instead of orange? Such a dope mod of that icon. Really digging it!
    hoices, choices, choices - still: ALL CREDITS TO FIF7Y!
    noki theme (HD & SD)-photos-white2.pngnoki theme (HD & SD)-photos-white1.pngnoki theme (HD & SD)-photos-white3.pngnoki theme (HD & SD)-photos-white5.pngnoki theme (HD & SD)-photos-white4.png
    2011-05-30 08:30 PM
    Can I please get the following icons:

City News
    Atomic Web Broswer
    BlogTO
    Weather Eye

TIA!
    2011-05-30 08:32 PM
    Infinity Blade
    Attached Thumbnails noki theme (HD & SD)-default-2x.png   noki theme (HD & SD)-1.png  
    2011-05-30 08:35 PM
    Yes sir!
    I am looking for the Noki Live Clock. Can someone please send it to me or post it? Greatly appreciated!
    2011-05-30 08:35 PM
    CityNews

Atomic Web Browser
    Attached Thumbnails noki theme (HD & SD)-default-2x.png   noki theme (HD & SD)-1.png   noki theme (HD & SD)-default-2x.png   noki theme (HD & SD)-1.png  
    Last edited by Darkness777; 2011-05-30 at 08:40 PM.
    2011-05-30 08:37 PM
    Ivan glad to see you back and here on Noki. Glad things are going well for you my friend.

"We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone
    2011-05-30 08:42 PM

Pack includes alternates & vectors (when available) for:
    Safari, Mobile Phone (with alternate no glow), BiteSMS, Camera+, Accellastudy, Situps Pro, Pushups Pro, Fake Location, BrainWave, Minigore (with 2 alternates), Tapper World Tour, Death Rally, Angry Birds, Sudoku 2 Pro, Real Racing 2, Winterboard, **********, Brain Challenge 2, Night Vision+, Finance Terms, My Net Diary, Words with Friends, Pandora, LOL Pets, 100+ Sound Effects, Angry Birds Seasons, The Vault, Angry Birds Rio, Two-hundred Situps, Sleep+

Download HERE
    2011-05-30 08:43 PM
    Hi bro your texture is quite cool , enclosed the choices white and "embedded" - I apreciate that the "embeddedStructure" thing is such popular
    Attachment 527762Attachment 527763

and when talking about cool walls...does anyone the the original wall the plain background shown in this image?
    Yes Bro i like too any suggestions to include something at the top looks a little empty there
    Attached Thumbnails noki theme (HD & SD)-aa.png  
    Last edited by snakeeater01; 2011-05-30 at 08:49 PM.
    2011-05-30 08:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD