noki theme (HD & SD)-k.png noki theme (HD & SD)-i.png noki theme (HD & SD)-kk.png noki theme (HD & SD)-j.png noki theme (HD & SD)-jj.png

alt.dock icons...like it ..enjoy it...

2011-06-02 08:45 PM
    noki theme (HD & SD)-k.png noki theme (HD & SD)-i.png noki theme (HD & SD)-kk.png noki theme (HD & SD)-j.png noki theme (HD & SD)-jj.png

alt.dock icons...like it ..enjoy it...

I need to start skewing these black ones
    2011-06-02 08:46 PM
    Looks amazing Rum....I know this has to be far easier than Im making it, but how do you make the icon frame black rather than the silver you have here? The icons are amazing, just wanted to use the black frame you had from before. Is their a way to switch the color??

you need to use black icon PSD which was posted few pages back....
    2011-06-02 08:46 PM
    Which com... folder is for clock? And how I can I get my folderbackground to change to black to use with the black icons? TIA
    Attached Thumbnails noki theme (HD & SD)-img_0073.png  
    Last edited by dscottjr81; 2011-06-02 at 10:07 PM.
    2011-06-02 09:10 PM
    noki theme (HD & SD)-itunes-store.png

I apologize for all the questions....I have the icon made, but see how in the corners a little bit of light blue is behind the icon? DO you know what I did wrong that the blue is there? Thanks very much for all the help. I really appreciate it!

you need to use black icon PSD which was posted few pages back....
    2011-06-02 09:14 PM
    here you go...
    Hey Kai, would you mind making the green a little more matte?
    2011-06-02 09:15 PM
    ok here is finished blk/white noki that i'm sporting now...first and second page....all icons are included here....grab it if you like it....

Nice work rum thank you very much!!

You guys are icon machines

You made some beautiful work maintaining I the modifis has my facon

No problem he(she,it) would be delayed
    Lol don't get too attached the next one is gonna be better
    Last edited by Max_Pa1n; 2011-06-02 at 09:24 PM.
    2011-06-02 09:19 PM
    Hey Kai, would you mind making the green a little more matte?
    Attached Thumbnails noki theme (HD & SD)-bgl11.png  
    2011-06-02 09:30 PM
    @Max_Pa1n I am impatient
    2011-06-02 09:36 PM
    Liking the Hope lockscreen widget with slide away
    Credit to Laugend for the Hope LS

2011-06-02 09:48 PM
    here is Noki SB widget frame...darken weather BG and added kai's green flip pages...

noki theme (HD & SD)-bg4.png
    2011-06-02 09:53 PM
    You rock!

Thanks to all the amazing artists in the thread for making my phone so pretty!
    Attached Thumbnails noki theme (HD & SD)-photo.png  
    2011-06-02 09:56 PM
    Which com... folder is for clock? And how I can I get my folderbackground to change to black to use with the black icons? TIA
    Bump...
    Attached Thumbnails noki theme (HD & SD)-img_0073.png  
    2011-06-02 10:07 PM
    Hi guys, I need your help please.

I added the glass overlay on all the icons, except the app icons that I can't get it to show the glass. I attached the psd that I use maybe you can use it to make the appiconmask? Thank you very much guys.

Here are all of the icons that I made. Just put it on top of the Noki theme.

Noki Glass Icons.zip

Here is the psd that I used.

noki-icon_with glass overlay.psd
    Last edited by cukhiem; 2011-06-02 at 10:19 PM.
    2011-06-02 10:16 PM
    Bump...

clock is located in com.apple.mobiletimer in Bundles....
    take your black icon and name it: [email protected] and put in to Bundles/com.apple.springboard....make sure to back up original....
    Last edited by rumcajs; 2011-06-02 at 10:22 PM.
    2011-06-02 10:18 PM
    clock is located in com.apple.mobiletimer in Bundles....
    take your black icon and name it: [email protected] and put in to Bundles/com.apple.springboard....make sure to back up original....
    Thanks very much Rum. I understand it all except which and where is the black icon you speak of?
    2011-06-02 10:22 PM
    Hi guys, I need your help please.

I added the glass overlay on all the icons, except the app icons that I can't get it to show the glass. I attached the psd that I use maybe you can use it to make the appiconmask? Thank you very much guys.

Here are all of the icons that I made. Just put it on top of the Noki theme.

Noki Glass Icons.zip

Here is the psd that I used.

noki-icon_with glass overlay.psd

just FYI...App store icons that already have some kind of gloss won't autoskin glossy.....

Thanks very much Rum. I understand it all except which and where is the black icon you speak of?
    here you go...use this one....

noki theme (HD & SD)-1.png

noki theme (HD & SD)-itunes-store.png

I apologize for all the questions....I have the icon made, but see how in the corners a little bit of light blue is behind the icon? DO you know what I did wrong that the blue is there? Thanks very much for all the help. I really appreciate it!
    this PSD is jacked up....
    Last edited by rumcajs; 2011-06-02 at 10:32 PM.
    2011-06-02 10:23 PM
    Can anyone please share the AWESOME NOTE icon ? and a mail icon which have a red M letter on it? Thank you very much.
    2011-06-02 10:49 PM
    Hello, i have a problem, can you help me please ?

Would you mind sharing that facebook and calendar icon? appreciate it. thanks.
    2011-06-02 11:19 PM
    hey guys, noob question here, but I wanted to change the Angry Birds icon so i made a folder named com.clickgamer.AngryBirds (that's wat appinfo said the id was) and I named the icon 'Icon.png'
    When that didn't work i tried it with lowercase I in Icon but that didn't seem to help. Can any1 help me?
    2011-06-02 11:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD