Quote Originally Posted by Max_Pa1n View Post
    Please send all your complaints to @Raajfx on twitter thank you...

That's cheap. At least he has an excuse - his age. What's yours? Actually, he's responsible for a sale as I bought the theme based on a LS he was showing.
    Last edited by kimvy; 2011-06-05 at 09:30 AM. Reason: added original quote
    2011-06-05 09:11 AM
    Hello boys and girls, here my Sbsettings for black noki
    Thank to da"S"master for icon with red lights

2011-06-05 09:19 AM
    Kimvy I`ll disagree with you. People who claim that work is their own should be told, along with all others who read it that it is not right. I have paid packages in cydia that have been pirated and ripped off to the point where I have less than 100 purchased downloads but the hacked repo`s and people posting it as their own total downloads of over 3000 at this point. Bottom line is it needs to stop somewhere, especially on here. You know I`ve never had a problem with you and we both from the best city in the world rightÉ I get your point but sometimes things need to be said. You can always block peoples feed if you don`t want to see the crap.
    Not trying to start trouble with you at all, I`m just saying.
    Go Canucks Go!!
    I appreciate your post and your words. I barely come on here anymore because of the infighting and clique behavior. It was actually Raaj posting a lockscreen of this theme that had me buy it. Then I went to buy Larke's theme to support him for that lockscreen.

This is something I complained about a while back - how people mod and alter things so much that it is no longer recognizable from the original theme. They take those mods and then bastardize them into something totally different and use bits and pieces, which is where people's work gets taken without credit. It's hard to know what is what anymore. I know that, but so you do and everyone else here. It's like being surprised when the inevitable happens, so I'm not sure why people complain. It has happened on the last 50 themes.

But it's tiresome to run through a thread looking for a nice matching weather widget or a wallpaper and seeing the same things of people complaining about the inevitability of Frankensteining a theme without appropriate credits or knowing that Frankie came from a paid theme even though it no longer looks like that paid theme.

No. It's just easier to stay away and not bother and if something catches my eye on Cydia/Themeit and is complete there to buy it. If not, then I'm saving money. I'm probably not the only one who feels this way.

Piracy is another issue entirely. Those places should be shut down and I'm baffled as to why Cydia allows the repos on there. I wish you folks get together and try to think of a way to combat it *together*.

I've been talking about the "who get credit for wallpapers and widget" nonsense in this case, though.

If you want me to respond or discuss further, send a DM. I don't think I'm coming back. I do appreciate your thoughtful words so thank you and good luck with your themeing. Go Canucks!
    2011-06-05 09:27 AM
    Ok got bored and started really playing with things...

There are some shadow issues atm but easy enough to fix... thoughts?

Now that is pretty dam slick E, now your just showing off lol

I appreciate your post and your words. I barely come on here anymore because of the infighting and clique behavior. It was actually Raaj posting a lockscreen of this theme that had me buy it. Then I went to buy Larke's theme to support him for that lockscreen.

This is something I complained about a while back - how people mod and alter things so much that it is no longer recognizable from the original theme. They take those mods and then bastardize them into something totally different and use bits and pieces, which is where people's work gets taken without credit. It's hard to know what is what anymore. I know that, but so you do and everyone else here. It's like being surprised when the inevitable happens, so I'm not sure why people complain. It has happened on the last 50 themes.

But it's tiresome to run through a thread looking for a nice matching weather widget or a wallpaper and seeing the same things of people complaining about the inevitability of Frankensteining a theme without appropriate credits or knowing that Frankie came from a paid theme even though it no longer looks like that paid theme.

No. It's just easier to stay away and not bother and if something catches my eye on Cydia/Themeit and is complete there to buy it. If not, then I'm saving money. I'm probably not the only one who feels this way.

Piracy is another issue entirely. Those places should be shut down and I'm baffled as to why Cydia allows the repos on there. I wish you folks get together and try to think of a way to combat it *together*.

I've been talking about the "who get credit for wallpapers and widget" nonsense in this case, though.

If you want me to respond or discuss further, send a DM. I don't think I'm coming back. I do appreciate your thoughtful words so thank you and good luck with your themeing. Go Canucks!

+1 well except for the Canucks ugh....still have faith in my Bruins!

"We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone
    2011-06-05 09:43 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Max_Pa1n View Post
    Please send all your complaints to @Raajfx on twitter thank you...

That's cheap. At least he has an excuse - his age. What's yours? Actually, he's responsible for a sale as I bought the theme based on a LS he was showing.
    What's your excuse for having absolutely nothing useful to add to the threadWow one whole sale huh impressive....... I don't care if god himself told you to buy this theme doesn't mean ish to me

Btw tell Raaj I said hi
    2011-06-05 09:47 AM

You talk about hating piracy huh meanwhile you hang out with your buddy raaj the biggest known pirate in mmi history everyday on twitter get a clue.......I wouldn't be surprised if he got you this theme for free also
    Last edited by Max_Pa1n; 2011-06-06 at 02:05 PM.
    2011-06-05 09:57 AM

Holly Shizz!! I'm liking a lot!!!! Keep working on this man it's looking great!
    2011-06-05 10:20 AM
    Some Black Setting Icons...
    Preview:

Downoad : HERE

Pls someone attach this to forum....... Tcr...
    NOTE : Dont Forget to backup original icons as some icons need to be change directly from app folder...
    2011-06-05 11:09 AM
    My SBSetting makes with the PSD of my icons noki black edition

2011-06-05 12:20 PM
    I do not understand what has wallpaper with the shadow of an icon when pressed? The only way is stirring in the system files and this is why not use this theme. Although I like
    bro,you need deleted the [email protected] & Wallpaper.png from the theme ,and if you want use any widget on SB,better you use it on PerpageHTML,then your problem gone if you are on 4.3.3 ,same as mine.
    try yourself.
    Last edited by chg128; 2011-06-05 at 01:22 PM.
    2011-06-05 12:29 PM
    has anyone done any sd version mods ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2011-06-05 01:06 PM

I like those shadow issues really

2011-06-05 01:48 PM
    Whats the code color used for the green in noki?
    2011-06-05 02:36 PM
    Whats the code color used for the green in noki?
    HI Mate Post 4267 Thanks Eleersbee
    2011-06-05 03:11 PM
    I still see a couple of 24s there change those also to 12 ie current hours + 24 switch them to 12
    I have not coding skills so I thought the ? separated the active part from the inactive. That is why I like widgets that have a true/false for 24HourTime.
    2011-06-05 03:12 PM
    HI Peeps this Theme rocks every day,Thanks Schnedi and Rum for set up
    Attached Thumbnails noki theme (HD & SD)-image.jpg   noki theme (HD & SD)-image-1.jpg  
    2011-06-05 03:16 PM

Noki....the yin & yang version.
    2011-06-05 03:21 PM
    Winterboard
    And like Rum said, gotta have options
    Hi Bro options for these in white border style too?
    2011-06-05 03:27 PM
    Thanks for sharing. They look awesome!

Would you mind doing a few icons that I'm missing?
    • AppInfo
    • Barrel
    • CleanStatus
    • Multifl0w
    • Springtomize

TIA!
    I hope these will be ok. I updated the link on my last post as well.

Download

Noki Black Settings Icons.zip
    2011-06-05 03:37 PM
    I hope these will be ok. I updated the link on my last post as well.

Download

Noki Black Settings Icons.zip

looks great!

Any chance for slideaway and Mail enhancer? If you have the time would really appreciate it!
    TIA!
    2011-06-05 03:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD