User Tag List

@Rum:Hope it is not to much can you made the same with the color code 2B1517 for the letters
    2011-06-05 03:16 PM
    @Rum:Hope it is not to much can you made the same with the color code 2B1517 for the letters
    glossy white?
    2011-06-05 03:38 PM
    glossy white?
    Yeah bro i want it to fit my homescreen with the postet mod (Post 4479)think the colour is near the wallpaper if you had other suggestions for the colour ok you are the master and have a good style"Break 300 Pages thats hot
    Last edited by snakeeater01; 2011-06-05 at 04:00 PM.
    2011-06-05 03:54 PM
    A few alt icons

If I helped you at all don't be afraid to hit that Thanks button
    2011-06-05 04:11 PM
    looks great!

Any chance for slideaway and Mail enhancer? If you have the time would really appreciate it!
    TIA!

Download

Noki Black Settings Icons.zip
    2011-06-05 04:43 PM

I love this WinterBoard
    Last edited by Dirk Digler; 2011-06-05 at 05:18 PM.
    If I helped you at all don't be afraid to hit that Thanks button
    2011-06-05 04:51 PM
    Yeah bro i want it to fit my homescreen with the postet mod (Post 4479)think the colour is near the wallpaper if you had other suggestions for the colour ok you are the master and have a good style"Break 300 Pages thats hot
    here you go...let me know if you want text under glass...i like it better like this...text looks sharper that way...

noki theme (HD & SD)-bbbb.png noki theme (HD & SD)-bbbbb.png noki theme (HD & SD)-bbb.png noki theme (HD & SD)-b.png noki theme (HD & SD)-bb.png
    Last edited by rumcajs; 2011-06-06 at 02:23 AM.
    2011-06-05 05:04 PM
    You talk about hating piracy huh meanwhile you hang out with your buddy raag the biggest known pirate in mmi history everyday on twitter get a clue.......I wouldn't be surprised if he got you this theme for free also
    Not to cause more trouble Max but Raaj, aside from needing to know when to stop talking has been pretty good as of late. I gave him something in trust and it didn't get out anywhere so he is definitely being a good boy. Prior admitted history behind him. To his credit he is one if not the only one who admitted to hosting paid themes for free. You know there are others here who do it and we just don't know. Wolf in sheepskin clothing so to speak.
    You know I got love for you brother, not taking shots, just saying.

And look at me putting in a good word for Raaj
    Last edited by The_Durben; 2011-06-05 at 05:27 PM.
    2011-06-05 05:21 PM
    hey guys, about posting my icons white they sorta look weird with a black background so when I try to remove the background using the magic eraser tool, it comes out all fuzzy. If you guys are okay wit the blackbackground white icons then I could post. or maybe someone wants 2 help me?
    2011-06-05 05:29 PM
    hey guys, about posting my icons white they sorta look weird with a black background so when I try to remove the background using the magic eraser tool, it comes out all fuzzy. If you guys are okay wit the blackbackground white icons then I could post. or maybe someone wants 2 help me?
    Turn off black BG in PSD....
    2011-06-05 05:34 PM
    A few alt icons

Are u taking requests mate if so can you do sky news, bbc news, endgadget, ibooks in for now in that style ? TIA
    2011-06-05 05:40 PM
    Perfect. Thanks for making them!

I hope these will be ok. I updated the link on my last post as well.

Download

Noki Black Settings Icons.zip
    2011-06-05 05:43 PM
    No actully its not the the psd, it's the rough icon itself
    BTW: here's how it looks
    I think the last one is the only 1 that looks good
    But if u guys want, I could make all of them
    Attached Thumbnails noki theme (HD & SD)-wwinterbord2.png   noki theme (HD & SD)-wwinterbord5.png   noki theme (HD & SD)-wwinterbord9.png  
    2011-06-05 05:48 PM
    I miss the mmi app lol
    2011-06-05 05:52 PM
    Not to cause more trouble Max but Raaj, aside from needing to know when to stop talking has been pretty good as of late. I gave him something in trust and it didn't get out anywhere so he is definitely being a good boy. Prior admitted history behind him. To his credit he is one if not the only one who admitted to hosting paid themes for free. You know there are others here who do it and we just don't know. Wolf in sheepskin clothing so to speak.
    You know I got love for you brother, not taking shots, just saying.
    Yeah I get what your saying DB you know your a friend of mine even outside of mmi and yes i have seen these said wolves for myself having paid a visit to one of those sites for a little recon mission and I was shocked when I saw many people I know from here hosting paid themes for free really steamed my broccoli I'll admit prior to coming in to mmi I even had a couple "free" paid themes on my phone cuz I didn't know any better and didn't know how awesome the people behind creating the themes were and how much work went into it now I know better having said that kimvy should not come in here and add fuel to an already dwindling fire the situation was minor and had already been squashed but kimvy tried to get at me and I ain't having it as for Raaj to me he's a dirtbag and i got no love for that kid I have my reasons and has nothing to do with piracy or anything like that even tho what he did to DM in shift still angers me a bit..........you know I respect anything you have to say my brother so enjoy your day
    2011-06-05 05:53 PM
    No actully its not the the psd, it's the rough icon itself
    BTW: here's how it looks
    I think the last one is the only 1 that looks good
    But if u guys want, I could make all of them
    I wouldn't mind them with the white icon boarder and the original pictures from your black icons.
    2011-06-05 05:57 PM
    Waiting for new jobs. very successful.
    2011-06-05 06:04 PM
    @ cukhiem , very good job for settings

And is it possible to have settings icons for infinidock and infiniboard ??
    TIA
    2011-06-05 06:16 PM
    here you go...let me know if you want text under glass...i like it better like this...text is sharper that way...

noki theme (HD & SD)-bbbb.png noki theme (HD & SD)-bbbbb.png noki theme (HD & SD)-bbb.png noki theme (HD & SD)-b.png noki theme (HD & SD)-bb.png
    You are right Bro it is better this way +1

You are right Bro it is better this way +1
    @RUM:What do you think about the colour you made for the wallpaper good or a little bit darker
    Attached Thumbnails noki theme (HD & SD)-foto.png  
    Last edited by snakeeater01; 2011-06-05 at 06:43 PM.
    2011-06-05 06:16 PM
    Look into Mesmo Noki and please forget about all the drama of the forum

2011-06-05 07:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD