Hey Max,

any update on your lockscreen, mate?
    Unfortunately due to the circumstances I will not be posting any more mods in this thread I am completely turned off by what's going on here so I am sorry Chris......I hope you can understand this has gone too far and I am fed up.....but my new LS is finished couldn't post last night cuz I was a bit intoxicated after the party lol so if you or anyone else would like it please pm me so I don't forget you.....cuz unlike that moron kimvy I actually do have something to add to the topic.....hope everyone has a great day...

Max
    2011-06-06 02:00 PM
    Unfortunately due to the circumstances I will not be posting any more mods in this thread I am completely turned off by what's going on here so I am sorry Chris......I hope you can understand this has gone too far and I am fed up.....but my new LS is finished couldn't post last night cuz I was a bit intoxicated after the party lol so if you or anyone else would like it please pm me so I don't forget you.....cuz unlike that moron kimvy I actually do have something to add to the topic.....hope everyone has a great day...

Max
    Bad news from you whats going on here that you leave the thread i only see some discussions with an other member?
    2011-06-06 02:07 PM

Max
    pm sent pal.
    2011-06-06 02:07 PM
    Here's a cool clock icon
    @Max don't leave, we all love ur mods
    Attached Thumbnails noki theme (HD & SD)-wtclock.png   noki theme (HD & SD)-wtclock1.png  
    2011-06-06 02:32 PM
    Here's a cool clock icon
    Hey mate love the icon can you gloss the black one? Cheers
    2011-06-06 02:41 PM
    Here's a cool clock icon
    My Noki mods will still be available my friend but only via pm from now on
    2011-06-06 02:44 PM
    Ok I am not going to rehash any of this other than to say that it is insane that a former member is somehow controlling what goes on in a thread he isn't even a part of and has nothing to do with. This kind of crap seeps into every dam thread on here these days and unless we all grow up it will never end. It only does harm to the site, the members, and the theme creators (who are slowly dwindling in case you haven't noticed) to let things like this continue to infect the community. A lot of good members have already left and that trend won't stop till we change the atmosphere around here. Easiest way is to not feed into the mindless bantar of a those who feel the need to stir up trouble or bring up issues of the PAST. MOVE on guys/girls or soon we won't have much of a community left. I know as part of FiF7Y's team I can assure you if this continues then bye bye thread, we all have much more important things to do than be a cog in the wheel of the recycling of this garbage. I know I personally don't want to see any more talented people leave over such silly grade school drama, so I implore all of you on this thread and others lets start getting back to the great community we used to be know as!

one more thing.....no need to get a whole discussion about this going on the thread that is now what its here for so please keep it to PM or emails

"We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone
    2011-06-06 02:54 PM
    Ok I am not going to rehash any of this other than to say that it is insane that a former member is somehow controlling what goes on in a thread he isn't even a part of and has nothing to do with. This kind of crap seeps into every dam thread on here these days and unless we all grow up it will never end. It only does harm to the site, the members, and the theme creators (who are slowly dwindling in case you haven't noticed) to let things like this continue to infect the community. A lot of good members have already left and that trend won't stop till we change the atmosphere around here. Easiest way is to not feed into the mindless bantar of a those who feel the need to stir up trouble or bring up issues of the PAST. MOVE on guys/girls or soon we won't have much of a community left. I know as part of FiF7Y's team I can assure you if this continues then bye bye thread, we all have much more important things to do than be a cog in the wheel of the recycling of this garbage. I know I personally don't want to see any more talented people leave over such silly grade school drama, so I implore all of you on this thread and others lets start getting back to the great community we used to be know as!

one more thing.....no need to get a whole discussion about this going on the thread that is now what its here for so please keep it to PM or emails
    +infinity
    2011-06-06 02:58 PM
    Hi! Together!!

Does Anyone know how to hide the Application Names on Winterboard??
    I mean I use the NoUndockedLabel Theme...with the following .plist

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
    <plist version="1.0">
    <dict>
    <key>DockedIconLabelStyle</key>
    <string>color: white; opacity: 0</string>
    <key>UndockedIconLabelStyle</key>
    <string>color: white; opacity: 5</string>
    </dict>
    </plist>

all Labels are hided except the folder Labels....

what should I do ti hide also them??
    THX!!!
    2011-06-06 03:07 PM
    Hi! Together!!

Does Anyone know how to hide the Application Names on Winterboard??
    I mean I use the NoUndockedLabel Theme...with the following .plist

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
    <plist version="1.0">
    <dict>
    <key>DockedIconLabelStyle</key>
    <string>color: white; opacity: 0</string>
    <key>UndockedIconLabelStyle</key>
    <string>color: white; opacity: 5</string>
    </dict>
    </plist>

all Labels are hided except the folder Labels....

what should I do ti hide also them??
    THX!!!
    Purchase Springtomize....it has hide folders label option
    2011-06-06 03:11 PM
    For some reason there is a 15 degree difference between lockscreen and the springboard in the noki sb-ls widget. Any clues as to why? They are both the same zip and both are set celsius to false. HELP
    Nuclear is nice!
    2011-06-06 03:14 PM
    For some reason there is a 15 degree difference between lockscreen and the springboard in the noki sb-ls widget. Any clues as to why? They are both the same zip and both are set celsius to false. HELP
    Did the var locale ask for zip code or city code?
    2011-06-06 03:16 PM
    Do they have different update intervals so that one is an earlier temp versus current?
    2011-06-06 03:16 PM
    Do they have different update intervals so that one is an earlier temp versus current?
    That completely did not cross my mind!!!
    2011-06-06 03:21 PM
    Purchase Springtomize....it has hide folders label option

Ok! I had Springtomize but I did not see that option!!

Thx a lot now I have it!
    Last edited by valica; 2011-06-06 at 03:28 PM.
    2011-06-06 03:23 PM

Yes Bro let us have fun with the Theme...
    2011-06-06 03:52 PM
    made these by request but figured someone else might like them. They are not named so you can use them for whatever apps you want.......
    Attached Thumbnails noki theme (HD &amp; SD)-noki-icons-v3.png  
    Attached Files

"We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone
    2011-06-06 04:23 PM

This is where I've been for the longest time
    I still like the white icons better
    2011-06-06 05:10 PM
    Here is an interactive slideshow widget. Must use perpage+ for it.
    Its the widget that is pictured below that you are downloading.

20 pics fit in it named 0 to 19.png
    You can add your own in the photos folder.

Pic

Video

Download

DurbenTouchSlideshowNoki.rar

Enjoy people and please feel free to give feedback

Superb, nuff said.
    2011-06-06 05:17 PM

This pretty much takes care of anything that needs to be said in here. Let's keep the drama/name calling out and keep the great mods coming.
    2011-06-06 05:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD