A couple of icons

noki theme (HD & SD)-fakeacall.pngnoki theme (HD & SD)-bitesms2.pngnoki theme (HD & SD)-dreamstore.pngnoki theme (HD & SD)-bitesms.pngnoki theme (HD & SD)-voice-memos.pngnoki theme (HD & SD)-quicklock.pngnoki theme (HD & SD)-displayrecorder.pngnoki theme (HD & SD)-fakecarrier.pngnoki theme (HD & SD)-dreamboard.pngnoki theme (HD & SD)-winterboard.pngnoki theme (HD & SD)-winterboard1.pngnoki theme (HD & SD)-cydia.png

Noki_W.G_icons.rar
    2011-06-07 05:12 AM
    Boston 8 Vancouver 1
    2011-06-07 05:19 AM
    Anyone have a collection of glossy black mods?...I need some to complete my theme lol
    2011-06-07 05:29 AM
    Ok guys here's the deal Max is a good friend of mine and it turns out that being called something you are not hurts, Go figure right. He's anything but a racist and I'd miss him a great deal if he leaves.

With that being said I also hold Kimvy in high esteem.. She's not one to cause problems and knows that Raaj is turning over a new leaf. So I totally understand why she would defend him. Raaj may have done stuff in the past but he's making strides in the right direction.

I know the topic is done and it won't be carried on any longer. I risk losing respect to defend my friends. I'm not going to comment on the subject again because I care about respecting a theme creators thread. So like me or not please keep your arguments off the threads.

Thanks and let's get back to modding.

F that E I aint going out like that

Noki MP LowerAW SS-LS credits to Ian Nicol(still one of my fav weather mods)Jazzman(for some of the car images I used and for challenging me to put an SS behind the weather)also wanna give credit to Luft thor(because of his awesome frame I was able to do a white version as well)and to me for putting it all together

27 pics just add them to images folder and name them 1.png,2.png etc they may need to be resized tho use one of the images inside as an example when resizing also included is a 24hr html version and a celsius .js(thanks to Durben for fixing the celsius for me) just rename em...if for any reason it stops working just slide unlock and relock it will reload(believe me I tested 1000 times lol)

Download

Noki MP LowerAW SS-LS v4.zip

To everyone:I can tolerate alot of things you can say my walls suk or my mods are garbage or my icons stink thats fine I can take those opinions h3ll call me a piece of crap I dont care but I will not tolerate being called a racist that sh!t aint gonna fly with me having said that I want to appoligize
    to the entire thread for any crap that may have gone on involving me this might be my last mod Im posting here I dont wanna be labeled as a trouble maker so its best I go elsewhere(no hard feelings yall)if anybody wants to contact me Im not hard to find

Max(dueces)

Oh shoot lol I forgot the stuff for the white version here you go lol

WhiteWindow.png

Frame.png

Lockbackground.png
    Last edited by Max_Pa1n; 2011-06-07 at 05:53 AM.
    2011-06-07 05:40 AM
    Max in da house
    Here's your glossy black icons Infamousr
    Edit: Sry, forgot to add credit. Credits to cukheim for Angry Birds icon
    Attached Thumbnails noki theme (HD & SD)-ninjumps.png   noki theme (HD & SD)-bangrybirds.png   noki theme (HD & SD)-fninja.png   noki theme (HD & SD)-asphalt6.png   noki theme (HD & SD)-ibooks.png  
    Last edited by da"S"master; 2011-06-07 at 05:57 AM.
    2011-06-07 05:48 AM
    boston 8 vancouver 1
    bigbadbruins!!!
    Attached Thumbnails noki theme (HD & SD)-boston-bruins.png  

"We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone
    2011-06-07 06:53 AM
    Guys so no one has the neo tech font for byta font??? I can't believe it!!!
    2011-06-07 06:59 AM
    2011-06-07 07:02 AM
    My lock screen for another day or so & then i'll start using Max_Pa1n's lock screen!
    2011-06-07 07:09 AM
    @Thor:How cool is that can you Share the White lock pretty good
    2011-06-07 07:35 AM
    i love this theme and all these mods

thanks to all

elilab
    2011-06-07 08:38 AM
    sup peeps, hope yall doing well after the wwdc.

heres a quick snap where i am atm, need only a few more stock icons to build. all icons are also in an non gloss version included on release.

It`s all about Sneakers - UNDFTD
    2011-06-07 08:58 AM
    Blizzard Authenticator icon.
    Attached Thumbnails noki theme (HD & SD)-icon-2x.png   noki theme (HD & SD)-authenticator.png  
    2011-06-07 09:43 AM
    does anyone solve this issue? when i press an icon it appears a black shadow... thanks.
    Anyone? thanks in advance...
    2011-06-07 10:52 AM
    Please share your wall bro!

Thats exactly the problem I have. I think I can edit the wad file and move the stuff down..

Schn3d1 on deviantART
    @Joserrr:For you my friend and anybody who like it...
    Credits to Henftling

Wow, that looks fantastic. To save a fair bit of time may I please have your phone?
    WOW a master himself in this Thread

Got it thanks dont see the link...

Edit:
    Attached Thumbnails noki theme (HD & SD)-background-kopie3.png   noki theme (HD & SD)-foto.png  
    Last edited by snakeeater01; 2011-06-07 at 01:27 PM.
    2011-06-07 11:56 AM
    Max in da house
    Here's your glossy black icons Infamousr
    Edit: Sry, forgot to add credit. Credits to cukheim for Angry Birds icon
    Now thats what im talking about! Thanks!
    Now i need sky news, bbc news, endgadget, sky+, football sc, skysports news, skype, whats app n vlc if you can mate!
    2011-06-07 01:33 PM
    Durben you did an amazing job bro thank you for sharing. I'm just resizing the frame a bit can't figure out how to remove the black dot tho.
    Hi Norcal, can you tell me how you resized the frame, please?
    I was only able to find where to resize the pictures and the arrows
    2011-06-07 01:47 PM
    Anyone? thanks in advance...
    Darkness777 was having that issue as well and someone posted a way to get rid of that so maybe search the thread for Darkness777 and then look at the later posts for his reply to the solution.
    2011-06-07 01:52 PM

This is where I've been for the longest time
    I still like the white icons better
    Mate, are the walls with the wooden shelves yours? Great work if so.

Are you able to make a version of the one that has the bluish background that suits 5 columns (i.e. the top and bottom shelves meet and all shelves go closer to the edge of the screen so the icons fit better)?

Many thanks in advance.
    Twitter Link: @Waverley73........My Mods: -Click Here- ......
    2011-06-07 01:56 PM
    Mate, are the walls with the wooden shelves yours? Great work if so.

Are you able to make a version of the one that has the bluish background that suits 5 columns (i.e. the top and bottom shelves meet and all shelves go closer to the edge of the screen so the icons fit better)?

Many thanks in advance.
    Bro i mean that henftling made this
    2011-06-07 02:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD