hey guys, I'm having a lack of inspiration moment lol I'm looking to mod some new or at least un-themed widget like a generic one and build around it. I've done all these widgets plus the htc clock but I'm just not feelin' them. I've been using my own black icons. Oh but durden, your slideshow stays on my second page but I freakin' love it. Makes me wanna' try to work on theme ideas with ya' just based on the genius of the widget bro. Anyways I'm motived and ready to build something but lacking a start lol
    2011-06-08 04:18 AM
    Can someone make this into a white no border or gloss icon? Thanks!!!

LUFT... Would you be willing to share your Black, no gloss icons from that screen shot you posted this morning. Mainly looking for the Cydia, Settings, Calendar, Camera, Photos, and a Winterboard if you have one. LOL, Thanks!!
    Attached Thumbnails noki theme (HD & SD)-black-flower.png  
    Last edited by dbtennis7; 2011-06-08 at 04:41 AM.
    2011-06-08 04:33 AM
    hey guys, I'm having a lack of inspiration moment lol I'm looking to mod some new or at least un-themed widget like a generic one and build around it. I've done all these widgets plus the htc clock but I'm just not feelin' them. I've been using my own black icons. Oh but durden, your slideshow stays on my second page but I freakin' love it. Makes me wanna' try to work on theme ideas with ya' just based on the genius of the widget bro. Anyways I'm motived and ready to build something but lacking a start lol
    I am a big fan of mechanical watches (all gears and metal, no battery) and have always wanted to have a running model of just the gears (the heart of the watch) and hands and how they move together to mark out the time, on my iPhone. With a widget like that you could easily build a theme around it. Like gear shaped icons that could interact either on the SB or just in a folder when you open it. I can't do any of this stuff, but I can think it up.
    2011-06-08 04:56 AM
    I am a big fan of mechanical watches (all gears and metal, no battery) and have always wanted to have a running model of just the gears (the heart of the watch) and hands and how they move together to mark out the time, on my iPhone. With a widget like that you could easily build a theme around it. Like gear shaped icons that could interact either on the SB or just in a folder when you open it. I can't do any of this stuff, but I can think it up.
    I love it. You could do different tweaks like when I think of gears and mechanical stuff, I think of industrial times and assembly lines. Instead of shelves you would have like a running belt that the icons could sit on. Folder backgrounds could be a diagram of sorts. Kind of like the sms background in five stone which I LOVE the scrambled writing on. Damn bro, I think we should start tryin' some stuff lol
    2011-06-08 05:08 AM
    hey Snake...here is brown status bar for your set up....and my wall....if anyone wants it....

Attachment 529608

Attachment 529609
    Thanks for the Present Brother by the Way i muss your good looking Safari Icon from your screeshot
    2011-06-08 07:27 AM
    Thanks for the Slideshow durben works great! Just have to add a weather widget and I'll be set
    Last edited by norcal415; 2011-06-08 at 07:39 AM.
    PLease Hit the THANKS button if I helped you out in any way
    2011-06-08 07:33 AM
    Who can change the background of these icons
    to the original white color like Noki Settings Icons by gaBzii (HD) like this (example) ? help plz
    Last edited by Fettered_Sou1; 2011-06-08 at 08:17 AM.
    2011-06-08 08:00 AM
    sorry it was me. I delete the old one and updated the new one. It was a few pages back with the latest download link.

Here is the latest one. I'll ask Boston if he post up in the blog.

Noki Black Settings Icons.zip
    Any chance of getting mobile notifier themed within the settings icons? Love how complete this is, just missing that last one.
    TIA!
    2011-06-08 08:01 AM
    Here is the latest one. I changed a few icons. Enjoy.

Noki Black Settings Icons.zip
    thanks man for those amazing icons!
    2011-06-08 08:06 AM
    Can someone make this into a white no border or gloss icon? Thanks!!!

LUFT... Would you be willing to share your Black, no gloss icons from that screen shot you posted this morning. Mainly looking for the Cydia, Settings, Calendar, Camera, Photos, and a Winterboard if you have one. LOL, Thanks!!
    See post 4775
    2011-06-08 08:18 AM
    Thanks for the Slideshow durben works great! Just have to add a weather widget and I'll be set
    Sweet Bro
    2011-06-08 09:32 AM
    Reprise

DueTime - Time Sheet

Mail Access 2003
    Attached Thumbnails noki theme (HD & SD)-1.png   noki theme (HD & SD)-2.png   noki theme (HD & SD)-3.png   noki theme (HD & SD)-4.png   noki theme (HD & SD)-4.png   noki theme (HD & SD)-3.png   noki theme (HD & SD)-2.png   noki theme (HD & SD)-1.png  

noki theme (HD & SD)-2.png   noki theme (HD & SD)-4.png   noki theme (HD & SD)-1.png   noki theme (HD & SD)-3.png  
    Last edited by Darkness777; 2011-06-08 at 10:20 AM.
    2011-06-08 10:11 AM
    Does anyone know how I can get the dock reflection with the wooden docks?
    Nuclear is nice!
    2011-06-08 10:21 AM
    very strange! Attachments attach random, someone who deals with the Forum (Moderator) may want to look at the cause. Another odd thing is 2 consecutive posts automatically merged, and when icons are still mixed.
    2011-06-08 10:22 AM
    MyBlack Setup:

Credits to Jackie Tran, Shock and a few others I'm sure. If you don't like the pic then cover it up

Black Theme Zip

All of the Icons I'm using currently and some other goodies. The wall is setup using shrink @75% and bottom alignment for the undocked icons to sit correctly on the shelves.

@Thor:Thanks for sharing this with us can you made the wally with the shelves.
    THX in Advance
    2011-06-08 11:42 AM
    gps4cam

SuperShare

NOAA Weather Radio
    Attached Thumbnails noki theme (HD & SD)-3.png   noki theme (HD & SD)-1.png   noki theme (HD & SD)-2.png   noki theme (HD & SD)-4.png   noki theme (HD & SD)-1.png   noki theme (HD & SD)-3.png   noki theme (HD & SD)-2.png   noki theme (HD & SD)-4.png  

noki theme (HD & SD)-3.png   noki theme (HD & SD)-1.png   noki theme (HD & SD)-2.png   noki theme (HD & SD)-4.png  
    Last edited by Darkness777; 2011-06-08 at 12:12 PM.
    2011-06-08 11:58 AM
    Thanks for the Present Brother by the Way i muss your good looking Safari Icon from your screeshot
    which one...white or black/white...?...nvm...here you go.....

noki theme (HD & SD)-icon-21x.png noki theme (HD & SD)-icon-2x.png
    Last edited by rumcajs; 2011-06-08 at 12:36 PM.
    2011-06-08 12:33 PM
    Anyone have a decent black gloss mod for stocks & calculator?
    Last edited by Infamousr; 2011-06-08 at 01:04 PM.
    2011-06-08 12:58 PM
    which one...white or black/white...?...nvm...here you go.....

noki theme (HD & SD)-icon-21x.png noki theme (HD & SD)-icon-2x.png
    Perfect better boths so i have options

Perfect better boths so i have options
    Today set up for me
    Attached Thumbnails noki theme (HD & SD)-image-1.jpg   noki theme (HD & SD)-image.jpg  
    Last edited by snakeeater01; 2011-06-08 at 02:12 PM.
    2011-06-08 01:39 PM
    Could you please share that overlay^^
    2011-06-08 02:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD